Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

If 4 bowlers cant win you' date=' 5th wont too. 5th bowler will always be under bowled and as I said if 5th was so good, he would himself make a place in first 4. He is poor or not suited to conditions that is why he is 5th. Pick your best 4 bowlers and hope for the best.[/quote'] thing is its not as simple as form we have seen our bowlers have one and off days anyway same theory applies to batsmen most if times i will back ashwin and tail to get more runs than tendulkar now a days why even play him ?
So happy. This knock will get him in test team were he belongs and in format he will thrive The way he has opened in odis and back foot play. It does make you wonder and made me think for first time. Should he or could he open in tests? Him opening in SA would be better then Vijay. Rohit can handle fire!
:hysterical:
So happy. This knock will get him in test team were he belongs and in format he will thrive The way he has opened in odis and back foot play. It does make you wonder and made me think for first time. Should he or could he open in tests? Him opening in SA would be better then Vijay. Rohit can handle fire!
:rofl: