Phone, Tablet releases 2015 year edition

vvvslaxman

people say its lower spec phone which it is when you look at ram but i can promise you that 2 gb ram will hold more apps than s6 and most other phones so it wont be issue.

i am just worried about its screen and if that is good and also camera then its great choice!

you wont miss extra ram on stock android at all.

Fhd is good enough display. QHD is just drain on a battery. Regarding RAM, I used gionee s5.5 which had 2 gb RAM and never had any issue with multitasking.

Camera in 5x and 6p are same and will be good.

Finally bought S6, with the processor I hate the most, exynos. The camera, metal body and display looks out of the world. The only drawback is battery, may be becoz I m used to my older G3's battery, which is superb. 

I fell in love with Microsoft 950 XL, but i dont think it doesn't suits for casual users. Windows 10 has become more like Blackberry, too professional. May be if I get older, it will be useful. 

Finally bought S6, with the processor I hate the most, exynos. The camera, metal body and display looks out of the world. The only drawback is battery, may be becoz I m used to my older G3's battery, which is superb. 

I fell in love with Microsoft 950 XL, but i dont think it doesn't suits for casual users. Windows 10 has become more like Blackberry, too professional. May be if I get older, it will be useful. 

LG G3 or Moto G3? LG G3 didnt have a great battery, it was worse. S6 has a metal body? It is glass I think, only frame is metal.

Edited by rkt.india

i bought note 5....why do you hate processor ? this is the most efficient processor i have used even under heavy load (4g data on ).

this is first device which does not gets hot when i use it in car without ac and watch video..and battery is good with heavy use with signal bar being only 1-2 in my room i got over 4 hours and with only wifi getting to 6 is possible :D

i bought note 5....why do you hate processor ? this is the most efficient processor i have used even under heavy load (4g data on ).

this is first device which does not gets hot when i use it in car without ac and watch video..and battery is good with heavy use with signal bar being only 1-2 in my room i got over 4 hours and with only wifi getting to 6 is possible :D

Erm, how does a student afford such expensive devices?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk