Nathu Singh - Rajasthan fast bowler

Bumrah, Warrier, Sran, VPS, Suyal, and Shardul Thakur. These guys can certainly hit 140K. They are fast medium, not fast. Dont see any 145K fast bowler though.

We now have 2 fast and 2 fast-medium pacers in our team. 1 more fast bowler is in contention. Among this lot Ishant is bowling accurately now and Shami has the potential too. If we can find 1 accurate quick , it can transform our bowling.

We now have 2 fast and 2 fast-medium pacers in our team. 1 more fast bowler is in contention. Among this lot Ishant is bowling accurately now and Shami has the potential too. If we can find 1 accurate quick , it can transform our bowling.

Shami too isnt accurate enough and lacks the stamina to sustain intensity.

Considering all the pacers we have right now we should play each one in the format that suits them.

Test- Ishant,Umesh,Aaron,Shami,BK.

ODI- Shami,Mohit,Aaron,Umesh,Dhawal.

T20- Shami,Mohit,Bumrah,Dhawal.

A raw talent like Nathu Singh certainly excite us but we've to see what he has to offer before

we can fast track him.If he is capable of bowling fast at pace around 140+ he can certainly be

an asset.We should also consider Bumrah,Suyal,Shukla ,Warrier given that they're performing

in the domestic circuit.U can't select smone based on his pace unless he's express like 150+

we've none like that in the country.

i believe Varun aroon is getting into full form now and he should have been selected into the last 2 ODI too.. I don't have any expectations from the left arm slow trundle at all.

I expect a lot from the slow trundler Srinath Arvind. I expect him to go for a lot of runs so that such selections are never made in the future. 

Considering all the pacers we have right now we should play each one in the format that suits them.

Test- Ishant,Umesh,Aaron,Shami,BK.

ODI- Shami,Mohit,Aaron,Umesh,Dhawal.

T20- Shami,Mohit,Bumrah,Dhawal.

A raw talent like Nathu Singh certainly excite us but we've to see what he has to offer before

we can fast track him.If he is capable of bowling fast at pace around 140+ he can certainly be

an asset.We should also consider Bumrah,Suyal,Shukla ,Warrier given that they're performing

in the domestic circuit.U can't select smone based on his pace unless he's express like 150+

we've none like that in the country.

What has Mohit Sharma done really to deserve a place?  He does not take that many wickets, nor is he that economical. He does not have much pace or bounce. He is as average as they come.

Ishant Sharma might be a decent inclusion in the ODIs in place of Mohit. 

Thankfully MSD is not Test captain. Else we will have Test attack of Bhuvi, Mohit Sharma, the Karntka Wazim Ekram, J. Unadkat and A. Mithun and perhaps Dhawal Kulkarni. MSD Loooovvveeess trundlers.

He says fast bowlers go for runs but it's not like trundlers are bowling maidens. I will rather lose with fast bowlers. You are already losing with both. Bowlers like Aravind are never going to win you games or become world class. No other team in world cricket look to play trundlers other than us.

It's so comfortable n great to bat against Trundlers as one can manage to see the ball till v hit the ball ...it feels good n all batsmen enjoi.

Fast delivery hitting the batsmen is fearful n batsmen is not sure if he will manage to play the entire over....

I am an opening batsmen for my multinational company...can dhoni read this

He says fast bowlers go for runs but it's not like trundlers are bowling maidens. I will rather lose with fast bowlers. You are already losing with both. Bowlers like Aravind are never going to win you games or become world class. No other team in world cricket look to play trundlers other than us.

I am not aware of any trundlers who have succeeded in test matches in the last 40 years..

In ODI also, very few have done well.

Even good deliveries by trundlers often go for runs.

Edited by express bowling

^ Who are the successful trundlers?

Vaas in ODIs, who else...

Vaas though could hit 135+

In ODIs, Nathan Bracken is the only successful trundler I can think of  offhand.( He did not play that many tests ).  But even he was very tall. Not like a typical shortish trundler that we see.

In ODIs, Nathan Bracken is the only successful trundler I can think of  offhand.( He did not play that many tests ).  But even he was very tall. Not like a typical shortish trundler that we see.

Bracken had gr8 slower ones n was very effective in death overs

our trundlers cnt even do that 

Also Ian harvey use to use slower balls brilliantly in death overs

our bowlers cnt even use slower balls properly

It's so comfortable n great to bat against Trundlers as one can manage to see the ball till v hit the ball ...it feels good n all batsmen enjoi.

Fast delivery hitting the batsmen is fearful n batsmen is not sure if he will manage to play the entire over....

I am an opening batsmen for my multinational company...can dhoni read this

LOL. That third line destroyed your argument. Opening batsman for a multinational company!

MRF Pace Foundation was started in the late 80s. Till then India had medium pacers and slow-medium pacers mostly with an occasional fast-medium bowler like Kapil Dev. The difference in pace between us and the rest of the world was staggering then.

From 1989, we have played many fast and fast-medium pacers ....from MRF as well as others.

Quite a few guys have been picked for our national team primarily because they were thought to have extra pace ( whether truly or not ).

They are Srinath, Ankola, Zaheer, Agarkar, Munaf, VRV , Mithun, Umesh, Aaron and Shami. Nathu Singh maybe the new addition to this list.

Srinath and Zaheer have gone on to become 2 of the 3 best pacers we have produced in our history. Shami has been great in ODIs. Agarkar was decent in ODIs too. VRV became injured. Mithun was wrongly thought to be fast.

So, the turnover of good bowlers from fast bowlers has been quite good in India.