Cow discussion thread

rageaddict

Many folks in Ind have nothing better to do. They loiter around all day. To feel important, they probably resort to doing things as abusing women, ganging on some poor person who is trying to make two ends meet, etc. India needs quality in its population, not quantity .... Quantity w/o quality will eventually lead to disaster .... May be there is a reason why both Ind and Pak have nukes and why they will be at odds with each other - to one day eliminate crap on both sides and start fresh :hitler:

Shocking. Probably the media making fake news again' date= always does that
Nope. Many such videos are created by Right Wing organizations and other associated Loonies and proudly uploaded on FB. They even boast about their acts of torture. many such videos are available where they drag and beat up poor auto-rickshaw Or truck drivers transporting bovine carcasses.

"Modi must rein these guys in" is something I have been hearing for a long time. Nothing is gonna happen. Definitely feel there has been a big increase in such incidents once BJP came to power. BJP is fueled by RSS and they do have quite a few nut cases there. Their ascend to power has given strength to many Hindu loons. Felt incredibly sad watching this video. That driver was almost in tears. Who the hell are these losers to ask him to chant what they want to chat. Its annoying to see Lord Ram's name tarnished like this. These Hindu nutcases won't stop till they drag his name down to the gutter with their so called religious nonsense. One on hand, we have corrupt and lame Congress. On another, we have BJP which is run by right wing nut case RSS. On third, we have Kejri and AAP who seem to be going through tons of issues. Messed up political situation. :((

Modi must rein is is something I have been hearing for a long time mate. Nothing is gonna happen. Definitely feel there has been a big increase in such incidents once BJP came to power. BJP is fueled by RSS and they do have quite a few nut cases there. One on hand, we have corrupt and lame Congress. On another, we have BJP which is run by right wing nut case RSS. On third, we have Kejri and AAP who seem to be going through tons of issues. Messed up political situation. :((
that is what the media wants you to believe

that is what the media wants you to believe
Yes . Reporting bias is a big thing. But if you atleast don't take actions against few of these groups with high visibility, these kind of incidences will continue giving more credence to Obama's blanket statement. Human beings believe what they want to believe. Even though these incidences occur in isolated parts of India, they will paint a picture this occurs length and breadth of the country.

Yes . Reporting bias is a big thing. But if you atleast don't take actions against few of these groups with high visibility' date=' these kind of incidences will continue giving more credence to Obama's blanket statement. Human beings believe what they want to believe. Even though these incidences occur in isolated parts of India, they will paint a picture this occurs length and breadth of the country.[/quote'] While you are at it, feeling bad for happening in Haryana, do feel bad for this Srilankan Buddhist monk got beaten up by Tamil extremists. Problem with people like you who write paragraphs of after paragraphs getting disgusted by one of such rare incident and generalize the whole of Haryana or up/ Bihar conveniently ignore what happens in your state. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pto1f6i55EE I have lived in Tamil Nadu for 8 months, and its fair to say they have their fair share of nut cases trying to break India, shouting anti India slogans.

While you are at it, feeling bad for happening in Haryana, do feel bad for this Srilankan Buddhist monk got beaten up by Tamil extremists. Problem with people like you who write paragraphs of after paragraphs getting disgusted by one of such rare incident and generalize the whole of Haryana or up/ Bihar conveniently ignore what happens in your state. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pto1f6i55EE I have lived in Tamil Nadu for 8 months, and its fair to say they have their fair share of nut cases trying to break India, shouting anti India slogans.
My feeling won't be any different even if happens in any part of the country. It doesn't matter how i feel. I don't trust every news thrown at me. For instance some of the church attacks are said to be religious attacks. But i don't think they are. But a common man who wants to believe religious marginalization has increased since Modi took over would consume it without any question.