Vijay Hazare Trophy 2015

Ironhide

Jasprit Bumrah broke the middle-stump of Unmukt Chand in two pieces. He is beating the batsmen with his pace and combined with good accuracy and some seam movement, it is nearly impossible to hit him for runs, most of his balls are at 140k despite bowling a long spell.

Bumrah has bowled really well. 6 overs 11 runs 3 wickets. Pace at 135 - 140K. With the occasional effort ball going over 140K. He should have been selected for Australia. 

Negi gets to his 50 by smacking Axar for a 6. 50 off 39 balls. I think Negi can be a good option in T20's in subcontinent. Bowling is decent and he can hit some big shots too.

Axar getting hit is a good sign for the Australia series! I am sure he will be picked to play in the ODIs and will be just as bad as he is here.

Edited by Adi_91

Bumrah's Spell

"Bumrah ne Gumrah kr diya" Srsly Hindi commentators r pathetic

http://www.bcci.tv/videos/id/1739/vijay-hazare-trophy-final-delhi-v-gujrat-j-bumrah-5-wkts

The guys has got pace, Diff action, Yorkers , Can hurry the batsman. Doesnt look quick but is that decives a lot of batsman

Most imp He has Wkt taking abilities 

HE shud b in Odi setup .

Shud have been on the plane to aus

Yuvraj also tweets about him

yuvraj singh ‏@YUVSTRONG12  58s59 seconds ago

Well done Gujarat @parthiv9 @RpSingh99 for outstanding performances! And specially the young and fast jaspreet bumrah boy to watch ahead

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

No selector can stop Bumrah from playing in the eleven regularly for india.

This guy is definitely india material.

Good news for him is that 5 guys who are selected ahead of him...none of the 5 is ahead of him at present.

Neither Ishan't nor umesh bhuvi bran shammi (not sure whether he is at his 140 plus speeds or is 130k) not even hardik ..no one is competition to Bumrah as on today.

We are not taking a great pace attack to Australia. .Bumrah Shardul n varun staying back in india.

Bhuvi needs a pitch to help him else he is ineffective..not sure Australian tracks wud help him.

Umesh has got bouncy pitches in Australia so it's cool for him but umesh suceed 33 percent days 67 percent days he is average so we have to pray that umesh is lucky.

Ishan't is still a defensive bowler at best..he shud have taken 4 wickets today but he was happy giving less runs so he under performed.

Shammi can't come into his high performance mode right away.

Bran is too raw and is not too fast too so is not threatening.

Leave aside Axar even jaddu will forget bowling in Australia. 

Big tweaker ashwin  may get some success bcos he is now one of the best in world.

I m sure Bumrah will be called as replacement for someone.

No selector can stop Bumrah from playing in the eleven regularly for india.

This guy is definitely india material.

Good news for him is that 5 guys who are selected ahead of him...none of the 5 is ahead of him at present.

Neither Ishan't nor umesh bhuvi bran shammi (not sure whether he is at his 140 plus speeds or is 130k) not even hardik ..no one is competition to Bumrah as on today.

We are not taking a great pace attack to Australia. .Bumrah Shardul n varun staying back in india.

Bhuvi needs a pitch to help him else he is ineffective..not sure Australian tracks wud help him.

Umesh has got bouncy pitches in Australia so it's cool for him but umesh suceed 33 percent days 67 percent days he is average so we have to pray that umesh is lucky.

Ishan't is still a defensive bowler at best..he shud have taken 4 wickets today but he was happy giving less runs so he under performed.

Shammi can't come into his high performance mode right away.

Bran is too raw and is not too fast too so is not threatening.

Leave aside Axar even jaddu will forget bowling in Australia. 

Big tweaker ashwin  may get some success bcos he is now one of the best in world.

I m sure Bumrah will be called as replacement for someone.

U are just going over-board here....

Bumrah is a good bowler esp in one day matches....his not-so-typical action helps him in one day matches....

He is a product in making.

But having known the quality of our bowlers he should have been on the plane to OZZIEE....but his chance will come...

He has played some A tours earlier which means that he is in the selector radar...... just a freaking injury kept him away............

But he has good potential but he should be wary about his injuries.........one more irfan sort of bowler

U are just going over-board here....

Bumrah is a good bowler esp in one day matches....his not-so-typical action helps him in one day matches....

He is a product in making.

But having known the quality of our bowlers he should have been on the plane to OZZIEE....but his chance will come...

He has played some A tours earlier which means that he is in the selector radar...... just a freaking injury kept him away............

But he has good potential but he should be wary about his injuries.........one more irfan sort of bowler

we are gking to Australia for odi n t 20 only.

Unorthodox actions help big in odi"s n t20..

Malinga also suceeded big in ipl.

That's why I said he is as good as the one who r selected at least for odi n t 20.

I feel shammi may not be ready to go full throttle and if he is bowling slower than 140 then he is a wrong selection.

I am also worried about bran go the sreenath arvind way..if he is smashed badly.

If he is selected to play in 11 he shud suceed and be bowling at 140+ ..

So many bowlers are marked as failures so hope bran really puts his best n is ready.

I beleive vinay kumar under performed on that fast pitch in Australia. .dinda mithun.

These guys got their chances n were dumped.

Even binny he got enuf opportunities to bowl and he performed big only once.

Getting hit badly is ok till their is promise.

If he bowls 140+ and is hit at 9 runs an over its ok..but if he is hit at 9 runs an over n he bowls at 135 k average..then he is an average bowler.

I m talking about bran.

If he bowls under 140k in Australia then his future could be average.

Zak was 140k average when he started.

Getting hit badly is ok till their is promise.

If he bowls 140+ and is hit at 9 runs an over its ok..but if he is hit at 9 runs an over n he bowls at 135 k average..then he is an average bowler.

I m talking about bran.

If he bowls under 140k in Australia then his future could be average.

Zak was 140k average when he started.

True,

Well u have to pateint with bowler whom u spot talent with.

We have to understand these bowlers dnt have someone like Imran, srinath zaheer, steyn Mcgrath to guide them on field n not even a bolwing coach like donald , streak n bond. Neither they can go 4 help to many ppl in india . 

N also We have a captain who scares bowler by saying we dnt bowler with pace. I mean even if ur disappointed y wud u say that in public ion post match . 

Our bowlers need time, Speciall their bodies r nt as strong as of Sa aus Pak nz n sl bowlers.

Aaron n Umesh have recieved a lot of criticism .

PPl have forgotten umesh got injured wen he was top of his game after Ind-eng ahemdabad test. N aaron had many stress fractures . To their credit they both havent lost speed.

They dnt play consistently that affects.

Aaron has started putting wrist in his action thats improvemnt, n umesh the way he use that slingy action for reverse was commendable. 

We have to give them time. If they make it big they can inspire a culture of fast bowling in India

N xactly as u said no point backing someone who bowls 130-135 becoz pace cant b taught. control can  

Bumrah looks good but people are going a little overboard around here. He bowls in between 135-140 and not 140 all the time. 

His action somehow feels odd and I think it may not help him to get faster. 

He needs to work on his wrist position and work on his arm rotation a bit more.