India squad for Australia ODIs/T20s RELEASED

FischerTal

^ Absolutely, Rahane should be in the top order. A good batting order would have been : Rohit, Rahane, Virat, Shreyas, MSD, Manish Pandey maybe, Jadeja, 

Agreed to get the best out of rahane 

he has to bat up , he is the best player of fast bowling. 

Powerplay wud help him get a fast start 

Dhawan is not in gud form

N the thought scare me of dhawan n rohit opening in seaming conditions 

N we all knew wat happ to both of them in Nz n SA(Only diff conditions last i rem in Odi's)

Shreyas, Karun Shud b tried at 4 Or in India i hve been saying MsD shud bat at 4 n we shud try finding new lower order batsman.

M also nt sure how wud manish pandey fair, lets hope he comes gud . 

But i dnt c rahane batting at top b4 dhawan fails 2-3 matches. 

My whole Problem with Odi n T20 side ( tht includes captaincy + selection)

Its becoming to methodical 

1.A Rishi dhawan, axar patel has to get fair chances b4 we go to pandya

2.Dhawan shud b guven a fair run before being chucked( do we really c him playing in 2019, Isnt the problems in his technique evident). Get rahane up the order when his best perfomance have been at top

3.Waiting to give a single match to Gurkeerat whole Sa series god knws for wat reason. Now he is gonna debut in Aus. Were batting wnt b tht easy n also his bowling wud of no much use which cud have helped in India

4.Axar patel getting more chances to get a fir run. Y do we need him wen we have jadeja. 

5. JAdeja despite doing well in ranji didnt get selected even in last 2 Odi

This whole Method n Process shud go to hell

I was impressed by this change from kohli, He changed the combinations acc to match n condition every match. Irrespective of the perfomance of particular player

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

^ Absolutely, Rahane should be in the top order. A good batting order would have been : Rohit, Rahane, Virat, Shreyas, MSD, Manish Pandey maybe, Jadeja, 

Might still happen.. If Dhawan fails in a couple of matches, I'll expect Rahane to open and have Pandey and Gurkeerat in the middle order.. 

Not sure Dhoni will be flexible to such change though.

I think the Aussie type of pattas in Lois where there is true bounce is tailor made for most of our batsmen..... Ideally 2 slots have opened up... 1 being raina and then back up batsman rayudu :((

also the selectors are crazy to go with more new faces than have a method to the madness..... Jadhav did well in the last opportunity he got and bizarrely even a 100 didnt ensure he got selected again.

there seems to be no uniformity to these desicions

I think the Aussie type of pattas in Lois where there is true bounce is tailor made for most of our batsmen..... Ideally 2 slots have opened up... 1 being raina and then back up batsman rayudu :((

also the selectors are crazy to go with more new faces than have a method to the madness..... Jadhav did well in the last opportunity he got and bizarrely even a 100 didnt ensure he got selected again.

There shudnt b even 

Like Jadhav , Raydu also got a 100 in last serries in Zimb. 

But both r 30. 

JAdhav- nt a gr8 fielder, also his technique doesnt look of player tht wud help in Tough conditions like Sa , Nz , Eng , Aus 

Raydu- Same case. will score against week opp n we all know wat happ last time he played CB series he was dancing cluelessly

Both are not long term investments either. Its all about right investments.

I still Remeber Manoj tiwary was dropped after making a 100 . N he was way better than Jadhav n raydu specially as a odi package. But it was for right reasons . Coz he didnt have it in him

Its this Method that is making players like binny,axar, Rishi select over a potential like hardik pandya. 

Its this Method by which MsD Made Player Like gurkeerat Mann- SA series, varun in 2011 eng series sit on bench despite us loosing n player nt doing well

Its this Method tht we have been giving chances to players like Uthappa, tiwary, raydu, jadhav , mithun for a matches n occasional Bang zimb tour . N as a result we dnt hve bench strength coz Wen these player r put under pressure or against gud opp they struggle.

Its better nw we invest in players like- Unmukt, Manan, KL rahul, baba aparajith, nair, Iyer, Samson, mann, Pandya , Deepak hooda, Sarfraz, Aniket choudhary, Sran, Nathu singh, Shardul thakur, Bumrah, Jayant Yadav , Kuldeep yadav 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Youre right, I can only imagine Kedhar being 30 maybe they wanted a young set up, but he deserved to be in there. Just checking how he has fared domestically, has had a good VH trophy season  and reasonable form in Mushtaq Ali too so far 

There shudnt b even 

But both r 30. 

JAdhav- nt a gr8 fielder, also his technique doesnt look of player tht wud help in Tough conditions like Sa , Nz , Eng , Aus 

Raydu- Same case. will score against week opp n we all know wat happ last time he played CB series he was dancing cluelessly

I still Remeber Manoj tiwary was dropped after making a 100 . N he was way better than Jadhav n raydu specially as a odi package. But it was for right reasons . Coz he didnt have it in him

Its this Method that is making players like binny,axar, Rishi select over a potential like hardik pandya. 

Its this Method by which MsD Made Player Like gurkeerat Mann- SA series, varun in 2011 eng series sit on bench despite us loosing n player nt doing well

Its this Method tht we have been giving chances to players like Uthappa, tiwary, raydu, jadhav , mithun for a matches n occasional Bang zimb tour . N as a result we dnt hve bench strength coz Wen these player r put under pressure or against gud opp they struggle.

Its better nw we invest in players like- Unmukt, Manan, KL rahul, baba aparajith, nair, Iyer, Samson, mann, Pandya , Deepak hooda, Sarfraz, Aniket choudhary, Sran, Nathu singh, Shardul thakur, Bumrah, Jayant Yadav , Kuldeep yadav 

ever heard of the term grabbing their chances?

while with Rayudu I understand he has been given a longer rope relatively and maybe him not being selected can be justified.... Again I am not saying it is the right move but yeah he has had a fair run I can't deny that.

with jadhav if his age was a factor he shouldn't have been picked in the last year or so and if he has a reputation for being a poor fielder than its the sectors fault for not knowing that.

now regardless of age and his poor fielding he got a chance and he grabbed it with both hands by hitting a 100 and not like he had a kamran akmal type fielding performance either.

yes jadhav is not good enough and it is obvious but it is totally unfair to drop a guy after he hit a match winning 100.

tiwary was bad against pace as well and yes he was treated unfairly but he is partially to blame as well for getting injured all the time especially at crucial times.

so jadhav'a case is the most unfair.

now I agree with the names you mentioned as the next gen but Manish Pandey is a hack too and I can see it from a mile away but he earned his shot.

dont even get me started on MSD's selection policies.

i think jadhav deserves another shot.

There shudnt b even 

But both r 30. 

Exactly. 

Pick only those players who have genuine potential to do well in international cricket.  

Every player who does well in domestic cricket should not be picked if he does not have international cricket potential

The TYPES  of players being picked is very important.

Choose batsmen who can play bounce, pace, swing and spin. A-tours can be  good eye openers. Among them choose those who have hunger for runs and can score quickly. it is important to have some big hitters in the team too.

Choose pacers who have pace and bounce and wicket taking ability. Among them choose those who are more accurate.

Look for spinners who get turn on even neutral surfaces and have wicket taking ability. Look for those who get fast turn and bounce too. 

Look for players who play well under pressure. ...and players who win matches for their teams instead of going for personal records.

yes jadhav is not good enough and it is obvious but it is totally unfair to drop a guy after he hit a match winning 100.

but Manish Pandey is a hack too and I can see it from a mile away but he earned his shot.

If you feel that Jadav is not good enough then why would you want such a player to play for your country ?

You are saying that Manish Pandey is a hack....then how has he earned his spot ?

I am personally not against Jadav getting a chance because I am not sure whether he is suited to international cricket or not. If a player is good then age should not be the only reason to leave him out. A very productive 5 to 6 years is not that bad.

Edited by express bowling

ever heard of the term grabbing their chances?

while with Rayudu I understand he has been given a longer rope relatively and maybe him not being selected can be justified.... Again I am not saying it is the right move but yeah he has had a fair run I can't deny that.

with jadhav if his age was a factor he shouldn't have been picked in the last year or so and if he has a reputation for being a poor fielder than its the sectors fault for not knowing that.

now regardless of age and his poor fielding he got a chance and he grabbed it with both hands by hitting a 100 and not like he had a kamran akmal type fielding performance either.

tiwary was bad against pace as well and yes he was treated unfairly but he is partially to blame as well for getting injured all the time especially at crucial times.

so jadhav'a case is the most unfair.

now I agree with the names you mentioned as the next gen but Manish Pandey is a hack too and I can see it from a mile away but he earned his shot.

dont even get me started on MSD's selection policies.

i think jadhav deserves another shot.

True he shudnt have been selected in 1st place.

But it doesnt mean once done u shud do waste chances for youngster .

At tht point it might b need of the hour, but not imp it shud b now.

Yes, he made a 100 in his last match but at the end it was against zimb, had it been agaisnt aus,nz,sa,pak m sure he wundt have been dropped

But giving him games wud mean making any youngster wait more

Always Teams intertest shud b kept ahead of individuals .

Tiwary , Raydu they all r bad players of fast Bowling. 

I didnt manish pandey nywere, i to have my doubts about him. But he can play fast bowling n is a gud fielder. My reservations about him wud be his attitude. Tht wud b intersting to see

I have never been a fan of Msd selection policies , Him making Gurkeerat sit on bench whole odi series was stupid

Kamran AKmal was a gud batsman , Problem was he dropped to many catches n his attitude was pathetic

ever heard of the term grabbing their chances? Arent u the same guy who asked to give MaggiMan 7 test matches n tht to were ever he wants to bat. 

Irony Just died there..........

Let's wait it out and see. I would still bet on him bowling a top speed of 138 and not 140.

Nehra is my age almost. 36 or 37... I dont think he can touch 140's now at this age.

Well, well Mr. Boxer. As i had predicted Nehra touched 140k and 141k in today's match at the old age of 37.

Nehra is my age almost. 36 or 37... I dont think he can touch 140's now at this age.

Let's wait it out and see. I would still bet on him bowling a top speed of 138 and not 140.

Now, don't go back on your words Mr. Boxer. Atleast be a Man and accept that you said it. I have quoted your two posts in Bold which clearly say that Nehra won't touch 140k and then you even went on to say max speed he can reach is 138 not 140k. Read the quoted posts in Bold again. 

Now, don't go back on your words Mr. Boxer. Atleast be a Man and accept that you said it. I have quoted your two posts in Bold which clearly say that Nehra won't touch 140k and then you even went on to say max speed he can reach is 138 not 140k. Read the quoted posts in Bold again. 

Really? Can u chill?