Terror attack at Pathankot Air Force station, Punjab

beautifulgame

we usually consider Pakistani media BS but after watching indian media we kind of feel proud at ours...

I have also seen your media and how they lie. And please nobody wanted to know how you feel about our media. Keep it to yourself.

Yesterday Home Minister tweeted that operations have been successful .

Today Home Secretary suddenly realized 2 terrorists are still around.

Yes, Pak terrorists are smarter than we thought. Only showing smartness in terrorism am afraid.

we usually consider Pakistani media BS but after watching indian media we kind of feel proud at ours...

Our media may be bad but it still has a long way to go to reach the depressing depths of Pakistani Media lol

http://tribune.com.pk/story/88268/pakistani-media-fake-wikileaks-cables-attacking-india-published/

Another terrorist attack - Indian consulate in Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif attacked: Official

Explosions and gunfire rang out as militants tried to storm the Indian diplomatic mission in the Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif, an official said.

"We are being attacked. Fighting is going on," an Indian consulate official told AFP by telephone from inside the compound.

This keeps getting worse .

Major national security blunder:Abducted witness who came to warn police tortured instead!

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/exclusive-police-tortured-key-pathankot-terror-witness/article8061330.ece

Why would terrorists even free him when they know he will have crucial information?

That in itself raises suspicion on him and SP.

Why would terrorists even free him when they know he will have crucial information?

That in itself raises suspicion on him and SP.

Yeah this doesn't add up. And if the terrorists were indeed so good hearted as to free him, why not just take his vehicle and let him go right there? 

So he's saying the terrorists stopped his vehicle, took his vehicle, and took him along too. Then after he heard the terrorists conversations,  they let him go.

After all this  bollywood will still  send special invitation for pak artistes to come and work in bollywood..

RIP all the brave jawans/officers who lost their lives defending our country.

Ghulam Ali set to perform in Kerala I think on 8th Jan. 

I have a feeling somehow Badals are involved in it, taking the attention away from the issues Punjab is facing right now. 

I don't think so. They have an election coming next year and this shows them in poor light with police goof ups, unlit border, etc. In fact, there is a drug nexus angle that is being probed too, so it is in fact working against them at this time. No politician is this foolish in our country.

Asshole mind your language your bastard. I never abused anyone in ICF but wont spare anyone speaking shit about our PM.

These Pakis were relishing when the operation was on and our brave army was fighting. Now suddenly, no tweet updates here. Best explains everything.