World T20: Dharamsala out, Kolkata in for India-Pakistan match

When you don't have confidence in your team, you may do this drama to get something out of what could well be a disastrous World T20 (This applies to Pakistan and PCB).

Kya attitude hai ... you are the effing hosts..it's your job to provide sufficient security to all participants .If you can't do it properly,don't bid to host ICC events.. 

You came along too with Pakistan's security team?? :omg:

Don't give Dharamsala any more international matches.

lol why? Just Because the idiot cm of congress was trying to politicize the issue just a couple of weeks before the commencement of the tournament? Why was he sleeping when the schedule were announced 3 months ago. 

And this dramebazi is just against Pakistan team playing here ,no problem with other teams,the people of dharmsala deserve to see such matches and that stadium deserves to host 

lol why? Just Because the idiot cm of congress was trying to politicize the issue just a couple of weeks before the commencement of the tournament? Why was he sleeping when the schedule were announced 3 months ago. 

And this dramebazi is just against Pakistan team playing here ,no problem with other teams,the people of dharmsala deserve to see such matches and that stadium deserves to host 

he is an elected official and he is the reason it was moved,its a black mark against the whole nation.actions have consequences,,they should actually do a 5 year ban on HPCA.If the citizens are mad then they can vote out their CM.

A Sri Lankan speaking in Hindi or Urdu :omg:

Picked up a few lines from our bhopali domestic help,lazy bugger used to make the funniest excuses.. Kind of like the ones you guys are making when India can't provide necessary security to a global tourney you requested for.Rather than being greedy and making this mess,India could have shared the hosting rights with Sri Lanka where Pak could have played their matches without all this stress and threats to lives.

Edited by Mahaa Raavana

Dharamshala should not get any matches till congress is in power.

Let the people entertain themselves with the chief minister ka drama.

This is not a bilateral series,it is an ICC tournament .If they don't understand this difference...then let the people ask the CM why they won't get any matches.

Edited by radhika

Picked up a few lines from our bhopali domestic help,lazy bugger used to make the funniest excuses.. Kind of like the ones you guys are making when India can't provide necessary security to a global tourney you requested for.Rather than being greedy and making this mess,India could have shared the hosting rights with Sri Lanka where Pak could have played their matches without all this stress and threats to lives.

You could had come up with better excuse that I grew up with Pakistani or Indian boys, but this is simply not believable. I too have Bengali domestic help but I hardly learnt a word from them . I learnt few words of Bengali when I was child and lived in Calcutta.The way you come up with " Kya attitude hai" This clearly show that you are fluent in Hindi/Urdu as only a fluent speaker know when to write these ype of words

Dharamshala should not get any matches till congress is in power.

Let the people entertain themselves with the chief minister ka drama.

This is not a bilateral series,it is an ICC tournament .If they don't undrstad this difference...theen let he people ask the CM why they won't get any matches.

+1. 

You could had come up with better excuse that I grew up with Pakistani or Indian boys, but this is simply not believable. I too have Bengali domestic help but I hardly learnt a word from them . I learnt few words of Bengali when I was child and lived in Calcutta.The way you come up with " Kya attitude hai" This clearly show that you are fluent in Hindi/Urdu as only a fluent speaker know when to write these ype of words

You would learn language skills from your Bengali help if your help was more educated than you