Shoaib Akhtar loses his cool on Star Sports HD

Mariyam

This guy is a tool. Doesn't have the maturity to be an anchor.

Shoaib should have taken him aside and kicked his butt.

I remember seeing him fuming and foaming from the mouth while anchoring in a post match show.It was during the time we were losing everything....this guy was acting like a television breaking fan instead of an anchor.I hope he gets some punishment from the channel ,at least after this embarrassment.

Guys like Jatin Sapru have connections in Star Network to remain in business. He ain't going anywhere eventhough he is a shit at his job.

Heard from dad that he was in the pre show in the evening yesterday. Looks like SS encourage such way of behavior. Good going by them.

Guys like Jatin Sapru have connections in Star Network to remain in business. He ain't going anywhere eventhough he is a shit at his job.

He shouldn't go anywhere, don't be fooled by shoaibs goody goody nature on Indian channels, this guy is a dougla insaan, muh pe kuch aur peeth peeche kuch aur, you should watch his programs in Pakistan when his book came out, he made fun of Sachin on Pakistani talk shows, ab Indian channels pe isko iski aukaat pat chal gyi, Jatin Sapru ko thoda aur hasna chahiye iss par

only if it was as simple. Commentators like harsha bhogle are cringeworthy as well. I  switch to DD nation to avoid Harsha commentary during India matches. But Sometimes the mofo is on DD as well.

I thought DD uses same feed from Star sport !

Thing is sapru and actor have been pretty close for the past 2 years in the sets and they do giggle and taunt a bit ,sapru was trying to rub it on actor but I think actor thought enough is enough and hence the venting.can happen,hopefully the anchors in the hindi show learn from this and dont cross the line

These anchors are jokers tbh,hardly know anything about cricket.I remember after we won the asia cup,this idiot was hailing Dhoni as the greatest captain ever in all formats when akash and kapil reminded him of the tests,he wasn't agreeing with them and still acted like a fanboy.guys like these should be kicked out when tbey have zero knowledge of the game.

The other anchor as well was  once hellbent In contesting in one show how james Anderson was a greater bowler than steyn 

The anchor looked idiot while doing that. Akhtar handled it very well.

Also I agree with someone who commented that Pak players have been extremely well behaved lately. So India and all the fans should step up and reciprocate as well. A banter in the match thread or post match analysis is alright but in general we should be more graceful.

Respecting others make us look better. Such idiot anchoring make us all look bad.