The myth of Hindu terror

ravishingravi

2 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

That shows how piss poor your search and analytical abilities are.

as i said earlier i have not done any Ph.D in Lahore School for Lahori Logic like you did :sad:

and your views about hindu terror , other secular credits etc etc clearly proves that your logical , analytical , IQ and all possible intellectual parameters are great :hehe:

Edited by velu

2 minutes ago, velu said:

as i said earlier i have not done any Ph.D in Lahore School for Lahori Logic like you did :sad:

and your views about hindu terror , other secular credits etc etc clearly proves that your logical , analytical , IQ and all possible intellectual parameters are great :hehe:

Try to sell that my views on Tendulkar are/were negative and see how many buyers you get.

59 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

1 minute ago, The Outsider said:

Try to sell that my views on Tendulkar are/were negative and see how many buyers you get.

You two have a different idea on what is +ve/-ve on this. 

In Velu-mandalam, 'If you don't think Tendulkar is the best of them all, your view = -ve'.

In Outsider Jholaville, 'If you think a player is below a certain level of capability (which itself is an individual driven opinion), your view = -ve'

3 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

You two have a different idea on what is +ve/-ve on this. 

In Velu-mandalam, 'If you don't think Tendulkar is the best of them all, your view = -ve'.

In Outsider Jholaville, 'If you think a player is below a certain level of capability (which itself is an individual driven opinion), your view = -ve'

Outsider jholaville considers Tendulkar to be the best batsman India has produced and second only to Brahman worldwide. That's pretty well documented on this site if you use the search feature. 

Fundamentalism, is a nice buzzword. However, fundamentalism is only dangerous if the fundamentals of something are, at their core, deleterious. A fundamentalist Jain is of no threat to anyone with a secular fundamentalist being far more dangerous in comparison. Hinduism isn't Islam.

It's also funny that they shoot off the shoulders of lower jatis when none of the "secular" parties seem to allow lower jatis to progress to leadership positions or never hesitate to seize our rights/property to give to their beloved vote-banks . One need only look at the politburo to see who is always on top of their organizations. The "Brahmin-Bania" party facilitated multiple backward caste leaders, including the current PM. 

The evidence is clear, bigotry and terrorism are done by the various secular/peaceful communities at far higher rates than any supposed Saffron Terror, and ironically enough, the victims of the peaceful people tend to be overwhelmingly lower jatis. The evil Hindu terror is overwhelmingly reactionary, in response to peaceful celebrations like burning trains filled with women and children alive or desecrating murtis. Aside from the Goebbelsian refrain of evil Brahmins causing all the trouble, something our "secular" friends hold in common with their Islamic counterparts in Pakistan (horseshoe theory?), where is the evidence? Or does data not matter if it doesn't fit the propaganda.      

But of course, a "secular" person will never criticize the peaceful community. They believe they are like that only. Sam Harris's concept of The Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations has never been truer.  

Just now, The Outsider said:

Outsider jholaville considers Tendulkar to be the best batsman India has produced and second only to Brahman worldwide. That's pretty well documented on this site if you use the search feature. 

Perhaps. But the inhabitants of Velu-mandalam are still not satisfied, as given by the above condition.

13 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

kind of abuse you got in sachin threads proves my views about your view on sachin is correct..

but your political views ( esp secular and terror )  are downright absurd , illogical and downright stupid

1 minute ago, velu said:

kind of abuse you got in sachin threads proves my views about your view on sachin is correct..

but your political views ( esp secular and terror )  are downright absurd , illogical and downright stupid

Chalo, here is your chance. You've called my views illogical. Prove them to be so.

4 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Chalo, here is your chance. You've called my views illogical. Prove them to be so.

already proved when you flip flopped your views within a span of less than 10 hrs in dassault rafale thread..

now we will give you a chance .. prove that you are mentally stable now :sad:

8 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

anyway .. incase if you suffer from selective amnesia too :sad:

On 9/25/2016 at 2:03 PM, The Outsider said:

Brilliant! We paid three times more money and got 36 aircrafts with no technology transfers!

Modi must feel like the luckiest person alive who can keep robbing his Bhakts and they keep on applauding the robbery.

On 9/25/2016 at 11:11 PM, The Outsider said:

My argument isn't about the price. These things are opportunistic in the defense world. My main argument is about transfer of technology. Earlier agreements had a clear clause for developing x jets in HAL. Did that vanish like the 15 Lakh I was expecting in my account after mass murderer came to power?

5 minutes ago, The Outsider said:

Ho gayi technology transfer?

you know very well that you were caught napping in that thread ..

if you say that you want to buy 5 iPones for 50k with their tech , its a good deal for you.. but apple will kick your ass :giggle:

chalo.. just reminding you about your inconsistencies and saying that you argue for the sake of arguing  

Just now, velu said:

you know very well that you were caught napping in that thread ..

if you say that you want to buy 5 iPones for 50k with their tech , its a good deal for you.. but apple will kick your ass :giggle:

chalo.. just reminding you about your inconsistencies and saying that you argue for the sake of arguing  

Technology transfer hui?

On 10/8/2016 at 0:21 PM, The Outsider said:

Mythical Hindu terrorists draped in tricolor while other mythical Hindu terrorists call to avenge 'Mullahs' for someone dying due to renal failure. Mythical Culture Minister goes to express sympathy for the death of mythical Hindu terrorist.

Mythical Hindu terrorists also stop a top actor from performing in a Ram Leela. Wonder why?

reaction to mythical crowds of lakhs at the funerals of terrorists like Afzal/Abdu Ozir/Wani ... 

I just noticed the last line of that amazing post

"Mythical Hindu terrorists also stop a top actor from performing in a Ram Leela. "

Some people are so keen on proving a Hindu terrorism exists that people protesting the members of a cast performing a religious play is the new definition of terrorism.  On the other hand, we hear that terrorism has no religion when peaceful people are involved. I wonder why?

Soon enough doing aarti on Friday will meet the standards of terrorism for the violent Hindu community, on the other hand dropping bombs is not to be linked to the community that shall not be named.