Krunal Pandya

puneet28

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Another paul valthaty, bisla kind of knock. He never held his shape while playing most of his shots. It was one of the fluke innings. Other Pandya is better than him at this point. Don't hype this guy.

Lets not forget - the yardstick here is Ravindra Jadeja. 

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It is not so difficult for an Indian batsman to hit spinners, so, his main examination is handling pace.

thats were hardik wud be a long run player, he ability to play pace n bounce is really gud. He cuts n pulls well and has enough power to clear boundaries. N as far as his failures in pune n mirpur r concerned well those were pitches with movment which left our top order in dissarray

The only diff that seprates them both is krunal seems to have a better understanding of his game and people havent thought before being harsh on hardik bowling over krunal is pitches r suiting krunal as spinner and is not at all ideal for a hardik type of a bowler. 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats were hardik wud be a long run player, he ability to play pace n bounce is really gud. He cuts n pulls well and has enough power to clear boundaries. N as far as his failures in pune n mirpur r concerned well those were pitches with movment which left our top order in dissarray

The only diff that seprates them both is krunal seems to have a better understanding of his game and people havent thought before being harsh on hardik bowling over krunal is pitches r suiting krunal as spinner and is not at all ideal for a hardik type of a bowler. 

Good points....all of them.

There is no K Pan vs H Pan. One or other or both can be played depending up on conditions, opposition and form 

In the 11 that I posted, I could easily hv H Pan in place of YP depending on the factors discussed 

What is interesting is that both have potential. They will get opportunities. It would be up to them to make the most of it 

Edited by rett

13 hours ago, Jersey #10 said:

He butchered a bunch of spinners on a batting pitch. IPL bowling/fielding are not even close to international level. A lot of Pandya's shots were blinders. They could have easily landed in fielders' hands.

Not convinced

Even i am not convinced about his batting but he should be given credit where it's due....

That pitch by no means was batting pitch.....guptill on other end was struggling until he could middle Tahir........n i think pollard and others were not good either....

He played a very good innings on a slow turning track......but with his limited technique this season could be a flash in the pan....

On 5/17/2016 at 10:58 PM, rkt.india said:

not the first time, he played a good innings this IPL. He has a decent T20 record for Baroda too. He probably has the highest SR among Indian batsmen this IPL.

Don't know his record. But i just watched one innings of his.Just going by the way he executed his shots.