Hizbul poster boy burhan wani killed in encounter [Update Post 44,35 killed and 100s injured in clashes with Wani Supporters

vayuu1

On 7/16/2016 at 10:46 AM, rkt.india said:

ISI sponsored agitation. Hawala money sent by ISI is being paid for pelting stones and these agitation. We had similar type of agitation IN Kashmir in 2009 too, sponsored by ISI.

http://aajtak.intoday.in/story/a-group-of-youth-behind-the-stone-throwing-in-kashmir-and-organised-by-pak-handlers-1-878124.html

Please accept the fact that there is no way Kashmiri muslims will accept them as Indians. The only way India can control Kashmir is the way China did in Tibet. .Send non muslims from UP , Bihar to settle in kashmir valley in large numbers and change demography

15 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Please accept the fact that there is no way Kashmiri muslims will accept them as Indians. The only way India can control Kashmir is the way China did in Tibet. .Send non muslims from UP , Bihar to settle in kashmir valley in large numbers and change demography

shias prefer to be with india that with pak.. and time will heal the wound 

demography in the valley is already changed forcefully in the last few decades

shias prefer to be with india that with pak.. and time will heal the wound 

demography in the valley is already changed forcefully in the last few decades

As a great believer in karma? the number of Kashmiri's killed is far greater than the number of pandits killed, you do take count of that in your demographic calculations right?

6 minutes ago, panther said:

As a great believer in karma? the number of Kashmiri's killed is far greater than the number of pandits killed, you do take count of that in your demographic calculations right?

i am sure you meant kashmiri muslims .. i dont have the data , but its obvious that more hindus killed by terrorists than other way round..

and anyway absolute majority of the terrorits are from across the border .. read about infiltration attempts by pakistani terrorits 

i am sure you meant kashmiri muslims .. i dont have the data , but its obvious that more hindus killed by terrorists than other way round..

and anyway absolute majority of the terrorits are from across the border .. read about infiltration attempts by pakistani terrorits 

47,000 civilians according to your government.

2 minutes ago, panther said:

47,000 civilians according to your government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Kashmiri_Hindus

i guess you took the figure from wiki ( and you want to put the highest estimate )..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir

anyway 

>21,000 militants killed[9]
3,000 captured[6]

≈4,500 surrendered[6

Edited by velu

1 minute ago, panther said:

400 v 47000

16,000 to 47,000 ..

civilian casualties not necessarily everyone is muslim and there are plenty of civiialns killed by terrorists  ..

instead of sending terrorists to india , if your army had sent them to school  probably pakistan might be in a better position now..

your president or ruler musharaff himself agreed that pakistan sponsored terrorism in india 

16,000 to 47,000 ..

civilian casualties not necessarily everyone is muslim and there are plenty of civiialns killed by terrorists  ..

instead of sending terrorists to india , if your army had sent them to school  probably pakistan might be in a better position now..

your president or ruler musharaff himself agreed that pakistan sponsored terrorism in india 

Your own link says 400 pandits were killed

Just now, panther said:

Your own link says 400 pandits were killed

sorry .. i am wrong 

and coming back to 47,000 .. our won link says 16,000 to 47,000 and no way it says they are killed by the army .. 

whatever be the figure it includes the muslims who were killed by your own terrorists too

but you cant deny that virutually every hindu in the valley is thrown out of the valley by pakistan sponsored terrorits 

On 16/07/2016 at 9:47 AM, Asim said:

..Now even half of Million indian troops does not seems enough to control this region... their so-called control using force over Kashmir has started to back-fire... call it ISI, call it ISIS call it whatever but the fact is now Kashmiris themselves have decided to rise against india...

Actually above is complete lie, There is no force used apart from that very small 1-2 year period during last century. Half million or million armymen! None of them are trying to use force to control. Its called protecting your own turf. And they are doing that only.

And most Kashmiris are lazy bunch. In fact you can gather more Indians for stone pelting on Indian police in states like West Bengal, UP, Bihar at Rs 500 per person Hawala/Charity money than in Kashmir

Edited by mishra

Our army is very sensitive to civilian agitation and they are maintaining extreme restrain. Agitators are throwing stones at jawan from 20 ft and they strictly follow the restrain. I am proud of these army men. Pak wont get Kashmir and Kashmiris can go wherever they want. The dispute is more than just a land for India and we cannot let go a strategic position. If it was some other land we could have probably given up who knows, Kashmir? no way.

India already had a partition in 1947.  Punjab was partitioned, so was Bengal, and even Kashmir was divided.  Pak already has about 50% of Kashmir. So JK already had its partition long time back.

From India's perspective, India needs to lift special recognition to J&K and allow influx of migrants.  JK is getting too much of special status and is probably the only state where non-locals aren't allowed to buy property if I'm not mistaken.  Just make the LOC as the official border and be done and dusted with the issue.  This is the only way forward

Edited by PBN

9 hours ago, PBN said:

India already had a partition in 1947.  Punjab was partitioned, so was Bengal, and even Kashmir was divided.  Pak already has about 50% of Kashmir. So JK already had its partition long time back.

From India's perspective, India needs to lift special recognition to J&K and allow influx of migrants.  JK is getting too much of special status and is probably the only state where non-locals aren't allowed to buy property if I'm not mistaken.  Just make the LOC as the official border and be done and dusted with the issue.  This is the only way forward

So what is stopping the govt from lifting that article that prohibits non locals from  buying property and settling there. I know congress govt created that article/ law to appease the kashmiris . But now anyone can see how much it has harmed us it has completely alienated the kashmiris from rest of india. I am sure even muslims in other areas won't object to this removal. So why aren't we doing it.?? Is BJP atleast thinking about it.