In Kashmir, Indian security forces use pellet guns that often blind protesters

Asim

^^^ the video doesn't contradict what is happening, that scumbag Wani was shot dead (which i fully agree) and some unrest, but no clips of bullets fired into protesters. And UNHRC is requesting access to Kashmir and Pak Occupied Kashmir. 

So still stands not similar to savages in Pak Army who hang and throw bullet ridden bodies on the road. 

But anyhows the UNHRC is joke, this is a panel chaired by Saudi Arabia last year :facepalm:

heck, if North Korea applied for membership they would get membership without a blink from UNHRC panel.

^ Hell yeah, we use Choppers and F-16s on NDS backed TTP INSIDE Afghanistan.

They are good or bad taliban ?

Technically, Pakistan did use its own drone against Indian-nexus Afghan-based TTP in Pakistan not long ago. Pakistan did succeed using its own manufactured drone in eliminating terrorism. :--D

Only good weapon Pakistan manufacturers is suicide bombers

13 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

^ what do you know about pellets ? forget bullets ...

do you know how many kind of pellets you can use in a shell ? any idea ? 

Just Two days back they didnt use pellets. Result- So called stone pelters threw 2 grenades when they came close injuring 15 policemen.

If only these policemen are allowed to be trained by some US Police department

8 hours ago, mishra said:

Just Two days back they didnt use pellets. Result- So called stone pelters threw 2 grenades when they came close injuring 15 policemen.

If only these policemen are allowed to be trained by some US Police department

pakistan is trying to make a mountain out of nothing .. 

amount of people injure or die in paistan organised protest is nothing compared to what happens in pakistan

^ yeah .... you use pellets. an average joe cant understand the difference between these pellets. 

Indian Army used shot gun ..... a shot gun can have 1 ounce slug in its shell. so no one knows whats inside the shell pellets or Slug .... 

types-of-pellets.jpg?w=719&h=395

why does it matter ? As long these so called stone Pelters doesn't stop..army has every right to hit them back.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

we should not heed to these attention seekers. Our stand on Kashmir is within our constitution and also Kashmir matters to us for our long term strategic location. 

ON account of humanitarian grounds, we cannot undermine our position. Besides these kids are aggressors backed by terrorist from outside and inside. Must be dealt with strictly.

Edited by dial_100

11 hours ago, zen said:

I would like to refer to these protesters as "Non-Secular Extremists". First they have driven out other religious communities and are now resorting to all these 

How would u like to refer current indian-govt/Modi? Secular-Extremist? ;)

(Although terms 'Modi' and 'Secular' dont even look nice written so close)

4 hours ago, Asim said:

How would u like to refer current indian-govt/Modi? Secular-Extremist? ;)

(Although terms 'Modi' and 'Secular' dont even look nice written so close)

If being against these non secular extremists makes you an extremists so be it 

Let me remind you that these non secular extremists have carried out crimes against communities of other religions. They deserve most of whatever they are getting in the valley 

37 minutes ago, zen said:

If being against these non secular extremists makes you an extremists so be it 

Let me remind you that these non secular extremists have carried out crimes against communities of other religions. They deserve most of whatever they are getting in the valley 

I see everywhere the 'seculars' as even bigger extremists than what they refer as 'extremist'...