Bhuvneshwar Kumar Fan Club

sandeep

On 11/20/2017 at 10:01 AM, sandeep said:

Forget the nay-sayers and doubters.  I'm really looking forward to Bhuvi wreaking some havoc in SA - If we get lucky with a toss and conditions like the Lankans did here, I'm confident that Bhuvi will win us a test match in SA.   SA batting has a soft underbelly, especially against swing bowling.   

Can Bhuvi win us this test match?. Yes, if the batsmen do their part in the 2nd dig.  If they had given him and the bowlers a 250+ total here, we would be on our way already. 

22 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

he swung the ball today.  Heartening to see swinging it.  Both wickets of Elgar and ABDV were due to swing nothing to do with the pitch and that is why he is important with the new ball, which no other pacer in this team offers.

Bhuvi, Bumrah and Saini should be tried in our next test assignment. Dont see any future in Ishant or Shami.

Edited by Forever Indian

Most Valuable Test Cricketer of India, ahead of Kohli, especially when playing overseas.

Not sure how many fans there were who had lost hope due to his lack of pace or skill when there is no swing, I think couple of us kept faith and knew he is going to deliver on all pitches. I can include Beetle and New Guy only as of now who showed full faith in him, along with myself crying for his selection for every game.

Sorry if I missed out any.

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Most Valuable Test Cricketer of India, ahead of Kohli, especially when playing overseas.

Not sure how many fans there were who had lost hope due to his lack of pace or skill when there is no swing, I think couple of us kept faith and knew he is going to deliver on all pitches. I can include Beetle and New Guy only as of now who showed full faith in him, along with myself crying for his selection for every game.

People lost faith because he had no pace then to sustain on any non green wicket...worked hard and most importantly upped his pace...became an inspiration to every fast bowler out there in India.

Most fans are subjective in their criticism and he was criticized rightfully and he has won everyone over with his hard work..there is nothing in your face here...simple old formula hard work pays off and pace and skills go hand in hand for a fast bowler.

Edited by maniac
1 minute ago, maniac said:

People lost faith because he had no pace then to sustain on any non green wicket...worked hard and most importantly upped his pace...became an inspiration to every fast bowler out there in India.

Most fans are subjective in their criticism and he was criticized rightfully and he has won everyone over with his hard work..there is nothing in your face here...simple old formula hard work pays off and pace and skills go hand in hand for a fast bowler.

He did not lose pace, he was trying different things. Swing bowlers do that naturally. He increased it later, yet he was doubted by  many, if not all.

Anyways, if you want to join party you can. He is our best player on the team list.

You don't need no weed to join this list BRA.

Just now, Cricketics said:

He did not lose pace, he was trying different things. Swing bowlers do that naturally. He increased it later, yet he was doubted by  many, if not all.

Anyways, if you want to join party you can. He is our best player on the team list.

You don't need no weed to join this list BRA.

No weed required ...I am feeling good vibes about this test :)  

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

I am already feeling that we are going to create history in England and Australia. It's sad that it takes a defeat in South African series, but I am sure we have amazing next 8-12 months coming up in test cricket overseas.

and then world cup win is coming too next year since I saw dream the other night India lifting the world cup.

Crazy next 1 and half year coming up. We are so lucky.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

I am already feeling that we are going to create history in England and Australia. It's sad that it takes a defeat in South African series, but I am sure we have amazing next 8-12 months coming up in test cricket overseas.

and then world cup win is coming too next year since I saw dream the other night India lifting the world cup.

Now that definitely requires weed.....one step at a time brah :giggle:

26 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Banjo dilli waale and their shytty memory.  Who opened this thread btw?

20 minutes ago, maniac said:

I was feeling those vibes before the test started. Toss was a big factor, but you needed acumen to see it coming early, else its just captain obvious giri. :p: :isalute:

Edited by sandeep
5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I was feeling those vibes before the test started. Toss was a big factor, but you needed acumen to see it coming early, else its just captain obvious giri. :p: :isalute:

Clearly the vibes let you down the first 2 tests it’s ok, upgraded the weed intake??? :p:

23 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

We have already won series in England. Kaun sa history?