In policy shift, Narendra Modi brings up Balochistan again

velu

1 minute ago, Finer said:

You have Indian medias and i have official testimony in form of confession to sponsor terrorism officially. Pay attention to the word officially.

Your Ajit Doval in charge of Indian NSA that concerns the security matters of India confessing to sponsor terrorism in Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan. That's official. Do you understand the definition of official?

No one thinks that as official except Pakistan like you, who like to twist things to suit your needs  :rotfl:

2 minutes ago, Finer said:

Just because you claim doesn't true. It is action that defines one's stance. For example, India is being led by communal leader; genocidal one, and his communal party is on rampage of oppressing Indian Muslim people under the name of beef laws while continue to remain the largest beef-meat exporter.

It is joke. India as state has become joke officially.

As I said before, we are very proud of our PM and of every Indian. We don't need a Pakistani to tell us how to be united. 

To me, my country is secular and safe unlike yours. Ask any ICFer, he will tell you the same.

Pakistanis are delusion for calling spade a spade while Indians are sponsoring terrorism which claimed the lives of children, women, older and all kind of people are not delusional. Gotta give credit to you guys. You guys sure know how to revive the great grandeur of delusion.

One of your countrymen said that he is happy that China has won to compensate for your poor show in the recently concluded Olympic Games. And during the WT20 earlier this year, many of your countrymen posters were elated that India did not win it. Isn't that delusional?

There are many more stories in ICF alone that goes against your claim.

2 hours ago, Finer said:

Those who funds and promote terrorism are the terrorists. In that essence, India is already terrorist state after already acquired the reputation of genocide, oppression, minority intolerance [beef laws], capital rape, and go on.

Pakistan is good guys fighting against terrorism funded by Indians officially. There is nothing to be proud about India anymore. :--D

According to Pak, USA is a terrorist while OBL was a hero 

Note that no country is perfect. And if that fact makes you feel happy about the hell that is Pak, amuse yourself 

Say 100M ppl are bad in both Pak and Ind. I would  take 100M bad ppl in a country with 1.2B (10% <) ppl vs a country with 250M (40%). But you can feel good about Ind and Pak being equally bad as they both have 100M bad ppl :rotfl:

Edited by zen

14 minutes ago, Finer said:

It is official confession, threat and everything in it. It is official. Whereas for you, it is comedy presenting by Indian medias. I take it you are too slow. :--D

Where is Hafiz Saeed? I know your country hides him, but as a decent Pakistani, can you help your police arrest him? And then come and post here?

Ajit Doval confessed as in-charge of Indian NSA. I can understand your confusion if English is not your first language. :--D

Even your English sounds terrible in some places. I understand that you are coming from a poor country with no proper education, but still try.

4 minutes ago, Finer said:

Pakistan is million populated nation with weak resource while India is billion populated nation with world class resources. Given the statement of Piers Morgan, his points are valid and spot on which echoes the same sentiment from the world including Pakistan. :--D

He is a journalist who said that English batsmen are making a big fuss about the pace of Mitchell Johnson and got hammered by Brett Lee. He is a certified idiot going by his statements and his behavior. I feel sorry that you have masquerade on him to show your brilliance. If the idol is him, then it is really :giggle:

13 hours ago, Finer said:

Of course, your country is secular where secularists are adored and respected in the land leading by communal leader and its communal party. :--D

We are much more respected in the world under his leadership than your terrorist state. So you don't have the moral standing to comment. 

Edited by radhika

17 minutes ago, Finer said:

I am guessing that's what Indian media told you?

Pakistan fully supports USA in task force against terrorism after finding out that it was Indians behind the terrorism using Afghan bloods from Afghanistan. Then again, your medias live in lala land. :--D

Oh, so your idol is Afridi. Makes completely sense as to why you are blabbering here. :phehe:

Why don't you ask Indian medias? I am sure your entertainment news may provide tactical support.

In the meantime, Indian officials are threatening to unleash terrorism in Pakistan which may turn full-fledged proxy wars into official wars. That should be your top priority. :--D

Okay, I understand you come from a terrorist state then. Good confession.

But he is spot on when it comes to billion populated nation with fancy resources. Not to mention, the same billion populated nation is yet to produce a fast bowler in the history of Indian cricket. :--D

As I said, don't embarrass yourself withPiers Morgan. If he is respected in Pakistan, then the standards of journalism in your country is damn poor.

Edited by Adi_91

Says the supporter of the terrorist state that officially confess sponsoring terrorism?

I take it your plan today is to dislike my entire posts. No wonder why nobody attends this site. :facepalm:

If you blabber, then it will be down voted.

NO proof and you keep talking trash about India, its democratically elected PM, the people, which is disgraceful.

Just now, Finer said:

I am afraid it is impossible to have honest debate given your intention. I wish you all the best. Meanwhile, carry on with down voting of my entire posts. Take care. :--D

If calling the people of PM of India as a communal leader is to be tolerated, I don't think it will lead to a meaningful discussion anyway. 

You have hurt the sentiments of Indians here. 

7 hours ago, Finer said:

Ajit Doval confessed as in-charge of Indian NSA. I can understand your confusion if English is not your first language. :--D

Get your facts right unless it is too much to ask from a Pakistani 

With made up facts, is it wonder that Pak gets laughed out of the room when it goes running to the west to present dossiers on Ind 

Edited by zen

7 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

If calling the people of PM of India as a communal leader is to be tolerated, I don't think it will lead to a meaningful discussion anyway. 

You have hurt the sentiments of Indians here. 

Pak probably believes that Modi has single handedly brought Pak's image down. Recall the standing ovation that he got in US for insinuating Pak to be a terrorist state. Also the fighter jet deal was cancelled 

Now the more these guys will retaliate with made up facts, more stronger Ind's case would become 

We have to encourage Pak to continue to do what it has been doing as that will only lead it to more failures 

Edited by zen

Says the supporter of the terrorist state that officially confess sponsoring terrorism?

I take it your plan today is to dislike my entire posts. No wonder why nobody attends this site. :facepalm:

Those who funds and promote terrorism are the terrorists. In that essence, India is already terrorist state after already acquired the reputation of genocide, oppression, minority intolerance [beef laws], capital rape, and go on.

Pakistan is good guys fighting against terrorism funded by Indians officially. There is nothing to be proud about India anymore. :--D

I have tolerated enough of your trolling and baiting so here is the reply.

1.Show any evidence that Ajit Doval anything about promoting terrorism in Pakistan since 2014 when he became the NSA.

2.Show any evidence that Ajit Doval said that India will promote terrorism in Pakistan unless ofcourse provoked.

3.Hafiz Saeed Hizbul mujhadeen LeT JuD JeM are all UN SANCTIONED TERROR ORGANISATIONS.Dawood has his address listed in Pakistan BY UN.And all are found in Pakistan.So ITS PAKISTAN THAT IS PROMOTING TERRORISM.

4.2 Pakistani Presidents one whom was the Army Chief has accepted that Pakistan uses terrorism in India and Kashmir.

5.Muslims of India rejected the idea of Pakistan and stayed in India.They have nothing to do with Pakistan so stop bothering about them.Bother about Minorities Ahmadis Qadianis Shias who are getting killed in Pakistan.Indias internal matters are not your concern nor do Indians need certificate on secularism from an Islamic Republic.

Now either debate like how debate is to be conducted.Your trolling and baiting and making unsubstantiated claims will not be tolerated.

6.Indian PM is concern of the Indians and Pakistans view on him matter zilch to Indians.

India blasts Pakistan's human rights abuse across Pakistan and pak occupied Kashmir and Balochistan at the UNHRC in geneva, and also mentioned pakistan aerial bombing their own citizens. 

"Pakistan is characterized by authoritarianism, absence of democratic norms and widespread human rights violations across the country, including Balochistan " 

On September 3, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Finer said:

Its about time we started paying Pakistan back in its own coin.

Btw, your nation's big boss, General Raheel Sharif, has already admitted to meddling in Kashmir, not because it cares about Kashmiri people and Kashmir, but because Kashmir is 'our life-blood'. Ie, the rivers flowing through it. 

Since your irresponsible and terrorist sponsoring nation has been at it for 30 years, its about time we paid you back in your own coin. 

On 9/15/2016 at 5:09 PM, Muloghonto said:

Its about time we started paying Pakistan back in its own coin.

Btw, your nation's big boss, General Raheel Sharif, has already admitted to meddling in Kashmir, not because it cares about Kashmiri people and Kashmir, but because Kashmir is 'our life-blood'. Ie, the rivers flowing through it. 

Since your irresponsible and terrorist sponsoring nation has been at it for 30 years, its about time we paid you back in your own coin. 

Besides the rivers, it is an existential issue for them from an ideological pov. They still harbor hopes of pulling a Bangladesh on us by capturing/liberating Kashmir. Pity they haven't realized that that ship sailed in 1965.