Eoin Morgan and Alex Hales OUT of Bangladesh Tour due to security concerns.

Shamim.Miah

When a nutter can decide one day to run through a group of innocent people in a truck....no security in the world can predict that unpredictable human behavior. 

If Morgan & Hales do not feel comfortable touring then that's their right. Why are we even arguing? 

Edited by Texy
On 9 September 2016 at 5:49 PM, chewy said:

PS: Morgan doesn't feel English enough to put his life on the line:flute: for England

His decision only confirms the popular belief that despite all doom and gloom, teams like west indies, zimbabwe and Pakistan hold higher respect among cricketing community than minnow like Bangladesh. Bong fans should understand that their wins are combination of fluke, good luck and opposition taking them lightly. Else ECB would have forced Morgan and Hales to join. Like Morgan even ECB gives a damn about playing Bongs.

Terrorists barged into an army camp at Uri early on Sunday and killed the 17 soldiers and wounded many others. All four attackers were killed.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-wont-be-cowed-down-by-such-attacks-arvind-kejriwal-on-uri-attack-1460141

I guess, this has nothing to do with security issue in India? Even soldiers are losing lives:(

Keep whining.No matter how much you want to drag India down to the level of BD,No one who matters will take it seriously.

1 hour ago, Shamim.Miah said:

If stating a fact is considered whining, than I rest my case.

Is as if this things are not happening in India.

I am not understanding your complaint  !   If certain foreign players want to come to India for whatever reasons and feel safer coming to India.....then it is their prerogative really.  What can anyone else say about it !

Edited by express bowling
Terrorists barged into an army camp at Uri early on Sunday and killed the 17 soldiers and wounded many others. All four attackers were killed.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-wont-be-cowed-down-by-such-attacks-arvind-kejriwal-on-uri-attack-1460141

I guess, this has nothing to do with security issue in India? Even soldiers are losing lives:(

Yep Kashmir is as dangerous as Bangladesh. No one is denying it .

Doubt BCCI is planning any international match in Kashmir anytime soon.

3 hours ago, Shamim.Miah said:

retarded Bangladeshi, this the same army that gave you freedom and exist as a "Bangladesh" or else you would still be licking some Lahori punjabi's a$$,

respect the ones who gave you an existence

42 minutes ago, chewy said:

retarded Bangladeshi, this the same army that gave you freedom and exist as a "Bangladesh" or else you would still be licking some Lahori punjabi's a$$,

respect the ones who gave you an existence

Pure arrogance for stating the fact. Everyone sort of knows Morgan didn't make decision based on security ONLY.

If that was the case, he wouldn't travel to India, as this incidents are happening in India also. Even Today.

What are you going on about the armies? here we are referring to the safety issue, nothing to do with Armies.

Just chill and look from the outside, don't just look at it with biased Indian eye. I am not the only one that is saying the security level are on par with Bangladesh- go read twitter and some famous/journalist etc are mentioning it.

Edited by Shamim.Miah

Pure arrogance for stating the fact. Everyone sort of knows Morgan didn't make decision based on security ONLY.

If that was the case, he wouldn't travel to India, as this incidents are happening in India also. Even Today.

What are you going on about the armies? here we are referring to the safety issue, nothing to do with Armies.

Just chill and look from the outside, don't just look at it with biased Indian eye. I am not the only one that is saying the security level are on par with Bangladesh- go read twitter and some famous/journalist etc are mentioning it.

Yes Rafael Nadal David Ferrer everyone is playing in India for other reasons.

Keep crying.

And those famous journalists are not the ones who have to tour.So they can tweet whatever they want.

6 minutes ago, Shamim.Miah said:

India is a much bigger country.Even if a small part of it is considered dangerous....most of it is largely very safe specially with high security. 

No one is keeping matches in the troubled areas of Kashmir.Infact some part of India are worse than Kashmir with Naxal problem...but again,it doesn't effect the over all security in other parts of the nation.

Even if we were to agree for a second that Bangladesh and India have been give the same warning.......there is greater trust in the Indian security agencies.

Regarding IPL.....even if there was risk involved,sometimes money is worth the risk.These are professional cricketers .People go to work in war zone or troubled country because they get more money in shorter period of time......That is called life. A lot of people are ready to take risk if the reward is big.IPL with the trust in Indian security agencies is worth the risk for most cricketers.It is paying for their retirement.