Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

Just now, Malcolm Merlyn said:

No one wants a war with the ordinary Pakistani.But your army is killing Indians.Now you can deny this but before that please read statements by your various generals and leaders about how they support terrorism againist India.

bro don't act as if u know nothing about indo Pak 'relations'... Get real...!!! and don't play, indian being soooo innocent yet a victim, cards...

I can see hw conveniently u missed reading/listening statements from ur owns about exporting terrorism in a Pakistani province as an official policy of india, yes u would def go in a denial-mode here but even in the statements u mentioned about our generals/leaders, u chose to ignore the explanation about 'other' side's part... taali 1 hath sey nahi bajti... baqi agar apko bht shoq hey to pura kar lo, We Are Ready :) a war would anyways b nothing new for Pak, we'r already in a sort of a war-state against terrorism and whole Nation+Army doing wonderful... but if u r able to make any honest/un-emotional assessment, a war vs Pak goin to be a lose-lose cause for ind under any circumstances...

6 minutes ago, Asim said:

bro don't act as if u know nothing about indo Pak 'relations'... Get real...!!! and don't play, indian being soooo innocent yet a victim, cards...

I can see hw conveniently u missed reading/listening statements from ur owns about exporting terrorism in a Pakistani province as an official policy of india, yes u would def go in a denial-mode here but even in the statements u mentioned about our generals/leaders, u chose to ignore the explanation about 'other' side's part... taali 1 hath sey nahi bajti... baqi agar apko bht shoq hey to pura kar lo, We Are Ready :) a war would anyways b nothing new for Pak, we'r already in a sort of a war-state against terrorism and whole Nation+Army doing wonderful... but if u r able to make any honest/un-emotional assessment, a war vs Pak goin to be a lose-lose cause for ind under any circumstances...

Nothing wrong, if you openly come here and speak trash saying Indians deserve to die on a day when our bravehearts have laid down their lives for their nation. 

Any right thinking person won't come here to have fun at the expense of unfortunate deaths. Always see you getting excited to post something anti-India and you chose the worst occasion yesterday to make such a ridiculous statement. Human lives are lives whether they are Indians or Pakistanis.

24 minutes ago, Asim said:

And don't think you can win a war just with another rogue nation supporting you. Shame on you guys really coming and spreading hatred on a day to be really sad about if you were a human being to begin with.

2 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

Nothing wrong, if you openly come here and speak trash saying Indians deserve to die on a day when our bravehearts have laid down their lives for their nation. 

Any right thinking person won't come here to have fun at the expense of unfortunate deaths. Always see you getting excited to post something anti-India and you chose the worst occasion yesterday to make such a ridiculous statement. Human lives are lives whether they are Indians or Pakistanis.

- Probably the first word I wrote on this was "tragic..."

- Regarding war, its everyone in india jumping up nd down for a war... and obv every Pakistani would respond: Go give it a try

- Which ridiculous statement? when 70,000+ innocent Pakistani citizen including children and women get killed in war against terrorism, u guys only able to respond "well, it just backfired for Pak"... when Pakistani Army gets martyred by Afghans/Talibans/whatever, a typical indian response "ummm probably inside job to get $$"...

so I invite u to think on Same lines whether its indian policies in Kashmir "just back-fired" or any possibility of "inside job" to remove world attention over Kashmir issue and rather play victim cards... and tell me How it feels?

(man, leave the wars and killings aside, I've seen u guys feeling happy even when Pak Army men died in some mishap/natural disasters)...

Equal human lives should be last thing u guys speak about... leave ur enemy Pakistanis aside, u dont even treat Kashmiri people equal to other indian citizens and still call it a so-called part of india... "Human Lives are lives"? u can compare right in this forum, how indians in general felt on deaths of Kashmiri people vs now after this incident...

27 minutes ago, Asim said:

- Regarding war, its everyone in india jumping up nd down for a war... and obv every Pakistani would respond: Go give it a try

- Which ridiculous statement? when 70,000+ innocent Pakistani citizen including children and women get killed in war against terrorism, u guys only able to respond "well, it just backfired for Pak"... when Pakistani Army gets martyred by Afghans/Talibans/whatever, a typical indian response "ummm probably inside job to get $$"...

so I invite u to think on Same lines whether its indian policies in Kashmir "just back-fired" or any possibility of "inside job" to remove world attention over Kashmir issue and rather play victim cards... and tell me How it feels?

(man, leave the wars and killings aside, I've seen u guys feeling happy even when Pak Army men died in some mishap/natural disasters)...

Equal human lives should be last thing u guys speak about... leave ur enemy Pakistanis aside, u dont even treat Kashmiri people equal to other indian citizens and still call it a so-called part of india... "Human Lives are lives"? u can compare right in this forum, how indians in general felt on deaths of Kashmiri people vs now after this incident...

If my own father was a separatist who took to  gun against the state or threw stones endangering lives of security personnel, I won't mind if he is shot dead.

I value the rights and lives of all law abiding citizens (Kashmiri and nonkashmiri)

Every gun carrying or stone throwing separatist (Kashmiri or non Kashmiri) is my enemy who needs to be dealt with harshly.

Pieces of s hit like u have no say in India's internal matters. 

Edited by randomGuy

4 hours ago, Asim said:

Oh you are a savior of Kashmiris? I am sorry to say, you guys have broken all sense of decency. Have you or your country ever heard about non-interference? Well, if there is no democracy, I understand it is an alien concept, but at least try implementing it. 

7 hours ago, Asim said:

Thats what we've been telling you. You guys have exported terrorism for 30 years into Kashmir. Seems that is the only language you folks understand, so we are going to play the same game you have been playing on us for 30+ years. So what is your problem again ? 

20 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

Oh you are a savior of Kashmiris? I am sorry to say, you guys have broken all sense of decency. Have you or your country ever heard about non-interference? Well, if there is no democracy, I understand it is an alien concept, but at least try implementing it. 

Someone from india talking about "non-interference" :facepalm:

53 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Thats what we've been telling you. You guys have exported terrorism for 30 years into Kashmir. Seems that is the only language you folks understand, so we are going to play the same game you have been playing on us for 30+ years. So what is your problem again ? 

28 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

You guys talk about being victims. I think time has come for you guys to be really one.