2nd Test report Card

maniac

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

easily Whey, casein,pea protein, vegan protein anything all veg..just have some protein shakes. Or maybe he does not believe in it, wonder how its possible for an international athlete to not know about it so obviously its a choice.

I am sure board pays proper dietitians to look after the players? Or is according to what they themselves pick? Because of drug tests etc, I am sure every thing they eat is first approved by a BCCI approved dietitian. Don't they also recommend different diets for players who are looking to lose weight vs those who need to put on? It is surprising that despite Kumar being in team for over 3 years has still not improved his overall mass

3 hours ago, New guy said:

I am sure board pays proper dietitians to look after the players? Or is according to what they themselves pick? Because of drug tests etc, I am sure every thing they eat is first approved by a BCCI approved dietitian. Don't they also recommend different diets for players who are looking to lose weight vs those who need to put on? It is surprising that despite Kumar being in team for over 3 years has still not improved his overall mass

exactly i am pretty sure they are highly monitored, may be he is not a gyming type but even his bowling arm is like that of a teen, still a boy  :) lol.

3 hours ago, New guy said:

exactly i am pretty sure they are highly monitored, may be he is not a gyming type but even his bowling arm is like that of a teen, still a boy  :) lol.

But certainly improved bowler, so no qualms there.

On 10/3/2016 at 2:10 PM, express bowling said:

I  don't understand your post.

I was talking about different bowling techniques used by him and which one worked better......in fact significantly better.

I was also talking about him using reverse swing effectively.

Sure. But I also think we should not do spell by spell analysis, but look at the bigger picture here. Sure, some spells may not be as effective as some others.