Hardik Pandya : The test allrounder

tweaker

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

This is probably important. May be few First Class big knocks could help him or even coming early some day like he did today but on a much bigger ground where rotation is required, and if he manages to stay for 15 overs if he comes that early again, then such knock can really help him make a better batsman.

Today he was little scratchy in the start and many were confused what he was up to, but later he showed brilliant grit and determination to win it for India. His bowling is still very important for me. I hope he continue to show the goods there. We need a bowler who can bowl good 10 overs. Yes, his batting is vital, but so are his death bowling etc. If he can do that consistently, more power to him and good for Indian Cricket.

He is going to be with Indian team continously now, so i doubt how much 1st class cricket will he get to play.

Hardik is a confidence player the more runs he gets he ll grow into a diff player, if he takes such responsibility of finishing matches it will actually bring a diff dhoni out

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He is going to be with Indian team continously now, so i doubt how much 1st class cricket will he get to play.

Hardik is a confidence player the more runs he gets he ll grow into a diff player, if he takes such responsibility of finishing matches it will actually bring a diff dhoni out

We need to send him on A tours when scheduled if India is playing any home series then, because more than likely, at home he won't get picked ahead of Shami, Umesh and Bhuvi and we will always play 3 spinners, so instead of him hanging out with the test team, he can always go on A tours, to develop his game further.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

We need to send him on A tours when scheduled if India is playing any home series then, because more than likely, at home he won't get picked ahead of Shami, Umesh and Bhuvi and we will always play 3 spinners, so instead of him hanging out with the test team, he can always go on A tours, to develop his game further.

He should be selected in A team against Bangladesh

26 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

No he shouldnt be , there might be some odd games where we migh feel like playing 3 spinners where 3rd one may be someone like kuldeep so u need that fast bowling all rounder

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No he shouldnt be , there might be some odd games where we migh feel like playing 3 spinners where 3rd one may be someone like kuldeep so u need that fast bowling all rounder

True, but I doubt Jayant, Jadeja and Ashwin will be changed any time soon right now till Aus series is done.  Jayant, for whatever little chance he has got, has done well, and I won't change him right now either. I will however like to start giving chance to someone like Kuldeep right away in at least ODI cricket so he is playing more games for India and also regularly playing for India A.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

True, but I doubt Jayant, Jadeja and Ashwin will be changed any time soon right now till Aus series is done.  Jayant, for whatever little chance he has got, has done well, and I won't change him right now either. I will however like to start giving chance to someone like Kuldeep right away in at least ODI cricket so he is playing more games for India and also regularly playing for India A.

Kuldeep shud be tried in Ind-Aus tests series specially the way Aus struggled against the SL chinamen and even shamsi

Bowling in test would encourage him to flight the bowl more. 

Our captain is kohli and he believes in changing combination acc to conditions . Jayant is not a match winner as a bowler but kuldeep wud be another headache for aussies . 

5 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

test match caps should not be given that easily.....

I don't understand  too much theory in sports

It would be a practical step to play these  guys against Bangladesh

Besides, all these guys are on the verge of test match selection anyway.....Pandya is already in the test squad and the team-management has said that they want to play him overseas,         Pant was asked to be on stand-by in the last test series and missed out narrowly      and Kuldeep is more ready to bowl in test matches than Jayant Yadav, whose batting has kept him in the test team.

Edited by express bowling