Should Allow All Women In Sabarimala Temple, Kerala Tells Supreme Court

Malcolm Merlyn

On 9/21/2018 at 4:21 AM, Stradlater said:

Muloghonto wants us to stop being inward and respect Medieval European ideals of providing security and safety to their civilians. 

But at the same time he would quitely brush off genocides committed by imperialistic powers from Americas to the Far East for money and Territory. The so called 'modern' Europeans literally wiped out ethnic groups and races in their greed for more power and resources.

Sorry buddy it's hard to admire People who had no regard for other countries' denizens. At least the uncivilized Indians didn't go invading, raping and pillaging other Nations' cities.

I'm happy and proud of my ancestors the way they were even if they didn't learn some petty obscure honour code from Japanese or some other far off country.

Honor code is pretty universal world-wide. I am simply pointing out, that when you talk about preserving honor or how honorable our ancestors were, they were NOTHING compared to the Japanese, who are the ultimate champions of behaving honorably.

Its your ignorance of Japanese history that is why you don't know this. 
Some indians praise the 'honorable sacrifices' of the Rajputs against the muslim onslaughts - compare that to the PERSONAL HONOR code that the Japanese took to far higher levels - you commit ritual suicide (only if you are a warrior), if you fail at your task. 

So next time, don't talk about honor of our ancestors as some sort of a shield against accepting modernity. The Japanese, who were MAI-BAAPS of Rajputs, jaats - heck everyone on this planet as far as honor goes, did it and still preserved their culture.

Thus showing that all the nonsense you and coffee_rules type spout, re: 'western idea' is nothing more than insecure nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Indians genocided each other? GENOCIDE!!

Man this guy keeps on outshining himself.

shows how little you know of Indian history that isnt 'standard marxist school-book history' or 'RSS right wing white-washing history'.

I will name a city: Dharanikota. Read about it (though i doubt you will find translations of Pallava copper-plate inscriptions online via Wiki). Genocided. man,woman and child. monks and priests forced to rape each other. Recorded proudly by the Pallavas themselves.

If that isn't genocide, i don't know what is ?

Would you like more examples ? Are you ready to shatter the myth inside your head that Indians are not genocidal ar$eholes like pretty much every single society of species homo sapiens ? 

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

GENOCIDE LMAO!!!!!!!

So when muslims show up and annihilate entire cities and kill every man woman and child, its genocide. When hindus do the same, such as Pallava genocide of Dharanikota,its 'genocide !!! LMAO!!'. 

Standard sanghi denial because of inferiority complex.

Just now, Stradlater said:

LOL one "alleged" case and all Hindus become genocidal. Wah!!

LOL LOL LOL

Classic strawman. 

Nobody said ALL hindus. 'All' doesnt apply to ANY group for anything. Not all mongols were genociders, neither are/were ALL europeans genociders. 

It simply shows that genocide is there and present in ALL societies, from ALL parties.

And as i asked - would you like more examples or are you not ready to shatter your idiotic belief that somehow hindus are 'better than the rest and while evil Euros, Arabs and Mongols genocide, hindus dont' ?!

7 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Honor code is pretty universal world-wide. I am simply pointing out, that when you talk about preserving honor or how honorable our ancestors were, they were NOTHING compared to the Japanese, who are the ultimate champions of behaving honorably.

Its your ignorance of Japanese history that is why you don't know this. 
Some indians praise the 'honorable sacrifices' of the Rajputs against the muslim onslaughts - compare that to the PERSONAL HONOR code that the Japanese took to far higher levels - you commit ritual suicide (only if you are a warrior), if you fail at your task. 

So next time, don't talk about honor of our ancestors as some sort of a shield against accepting modernity. The Japanese, who were MAI-BAAPS of Rajputs, jaats - heck everyone on this planet as far as honor goes, did it and still preserved their culture.

Thus showing that all the nonsense you and coffee_rules type spout, re: 'western idea' is nothing more than insecure nonsense. 

Japanese were not very honorable when it came to the conquered women of other countries like korea and china.

On 9/23/2018 at 8:36 AM, beetle said:

Japanese were not very honorable when it came to the conquered women of other countries like korea and china.

Read about their war in Manchuria and Nanking massacre where according to various scholarly estimates more than 100K people were brutally killed.

But nah let's bash and call Hindus genocidal maniacs because of one alleged incident in Pallava kingdom.

Edited by Stradlater

9 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Read about their war in Manchuria and Nanking massacre where according to various scholarly estimates more than 100K people were brutally killed.

But nah let's bash Rajputs and call Hindus genocidal maniacs because of one alleged incident in Pallava kingdom.

I gave you ONE example. I can give many. Heres another: marathas and bargi raids where entire villages in Bihar, Bengal and Orissa were murdered & looted. 

21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

I gave you ONE example. I can give many. Heres another: marathas and bargi raids where entire villages in Bihar, Bengal and Orissa were murdered & looted. 

I can give thousand examples of atrocities committed by Japanese on their citizens as well as on people of different countries. The honour code matters zilch.

19 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I can give thousand examples of atrocities committed by Japanese on their citizens as well as on people of different countries. The honour code matters zilch.

same goes for everyone. Doesnt change the fact that they held themselves to a higher code of personal honor than any other society on the planet. We can all give examples of attrocities by every society. Find me examples of societies who commit the most painful suicide routinely after failing at their job, like the Japanese samurais did for centuries. 

35 minutes ago, beetle said:

Doesn't excuse what they did.

They can't be called honorable when they are no better than the dishonourable.

Then no culture has honor in it. The way of the world has always been to be nice to your own and a$$hole to outsiders. If you bring in how culture xyz treats outsiders, before modern times, then nobody has honor and everyone is a giant d!ck. 

By that benchmark, i am pointing out that the Bushido code Japanese behaved more honorably than any other culture. My point is not to say only the Japanese have honor. My point is to say that they are one of the proudest cultures in the world, they had a honor code that was more hardcore than anywhere else in the world (show me anywhere else where bodyguards routinely cut open their bellies for failing to protect their lord/lady from abduction/rape/murder, like the Japanese did). And yet, they adopted westernism, while preserving their culture. My point was to show that if Japan can still retain its culture while becoming modern and western, anyone can.

This means the standard knee-jerk response of the chaddis to lambast anything they dont like as 'western values' and prop up every single desi value as some sort of 'self-respect' is just inferiority complex BS.

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

same goes for everyone. Doesnt change the fact that they held themselves to a higher code of personal honor than any other society on the planet. We can all give examples of attrocities by every society. Find me examples of societies who commit the most painful suicide routinely after failing at their job, like the Japanese samurais did for centuries. 

Sorry.

I accept defeat.