CPEC has ZERO economic viability, its a massive cost. Is the purpose something else?

narenpande1

CPEC is like Pakistani balls. PoK part is so much within range of our Army, that whenever India want it can grab them, twist them, shake them on grounds of retaliation to just a single terrorist strike on our army or Kasmiri streets  and whole world, including China and Pakistan wont say a thing.

Edited by mishra

2 hours ago, mishra said:

CPEC is like Pakistani balls. PoK part is so much within range of our Army, that whenever India want it can grab them, twist them, shake them on grounds of retaliation to just a single terrorist strike on our army or Kasmiri streets  and whole world, including China and Pakistan wont say a thing.

I think you are grossly underestimating the terrain and logistics involved there, buddy.   And its not at all in India's interest to change the status quo.  

If tomorrow, Pakistan govt suddenly matures up and offers to honor their own word signed at Simla agreement i.e. LOC as border (albeit soft one for Kashmir residents) and no more terrorism - I think overwhelming majority of Indians will accept.   Question is, how will the Pak govt of the time will convince its people of this, given that they have been brainwashing their Awaam with nonsense for decades.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I think you are grossly underestimating the terrain and logistics involved there, buddy.   And its not at all in India's interest to change the status quo.  

If tomorrow, Pakistan govt suddenly matures up and offers to honor their own word signed at Simla agreement i.e. LOC as border (albeit soft one for Kashmir residents) and no more terrorism - I think overwhelming majority of Indians will accept.   Question is, how will the Pak govt of the time will convince its people of this, given that they have been brainwashing their Awaam with nonsense for decades.  

Indian army can do it. It has all the conventional means to recapture POK. You must remember that we have the 4th strongest armed forces in the world. There is a reason why Pakistan resorts to cross border terrorism instead of engaging in a direct conflict.

Regarding the terrain and logistics, the Indian Army has 50+ years of experience (1962 war, Operation Meghdoot, Kargil etc.) in high altitude warfare. The biggest trump card for the reoccupation of POK would be to garner local support. Once there is enough ground level support, the rest would just be formalities ala Bangladesh and not Op. Gibraltar where the Pakistanis 'assumed' that the Kashmiris would help them.

I can tell that you're a really nice person by the levels of optimism you show however, there is a greater chance that hell may freeze over than Pakistan ever being mature and rational. It simply cannot happen because irrationality is Pakistan's greatest strength. 

^ who is saying capture it. We can not capture it without American agreeing to capture it.

if we are allowed to keep it, we will capture it.

All I am saying is 3 month per year of test firing if something like below. And That will be enough to make the Chinese asking agrred annual  interest from Pakistanis as return on Investment.

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Pinaka-mark-II-missile-successfully-test-fired/articleshow/47486387.cms

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ who is saying capture it. We can not capture it without American agreeing to capture it.

All I am saying is 3 month per year of test firing if something like below. And That will be enough to make the Chinese asji g Pakistanis return on Investment.

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Pinaka-mark-II-missile-successfully-test-fired/articleshow/47486387.cms

I was just saying that we have the conventional military means to get it done. Geopolitics is a different thing. 

BTW, those missiles have about 40 km range. Can easily destroy BAT posts and terrorist bunkers along the LOC.

1 hour ago, Finer said:

That is the problem. You say you don't care, but you do care as your limited understanding is restricted to the source of India medias. Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking for proof. That being said, i am not going to prove anything since CPEC is true, already built and started as we speak. Whether you guys believe it or not, your opinions don't matter to Pakistan. So google is your best friend.

You are saying China has been investing on CPEC from 1960s? I guess China is also responsible for International port in Karachi too. Good old Indian logic. By that standard, India is servitude to China given India imports from China in great margins whereas everything in the Indian practical life to fulfill its needs and necessity by heavily relying on everything of Chinese.:--D

I don't follow Indian media, i follow western media. So lets see, where is the proof that brits, germans, etc. are investing in CPEC coz i cant find anything of that sort in the British or German media.

So therefore, your claim that britain and Germany are involved, is a lie.

We import what we want from China. Not let China set up shop in our country. We have a bit more integrity and national pride for that, its the Pakistanis who've been selling their country to foreigners from day1, letting them set up shop in their country.

20 minutes ago, Finer said:

Whether you guys believe us or not, your opinions don't matter to Pakistan. So google is your best friend.  :--D

So what does that say about India who has sold its soul to China in exchange for Chinese goods on cheaper prices? At least, the economical port goes directly to the economy of Pakistan like Karachi economical port unlike the market in India where the money goes directly to China to support the economy of China which in result funds Pakistan as nation for defense related, energy projects and whatnot. :--D

You made a claim that you cannot substantiate. I know for people like you its hard to understand what proof is or burden of proof is, but it is on the one who makes a claim. Not for the recipient of the claim. You claimed UK and Germany are involved in CPEC. You provided no evidence. Therefore, your claim is false. Its that simple.

As i said, our trade deficit is on goods. We are not selling our soil to foreigners like your hack job nation.

24 minutes ago, Finer said:

Whether you guys believe us or not, your opinions don't matter to Pakistan. So google is your best friend.  :--D

So what does that say about India who has sold its soul to China in exchange for Chinese goods on cheaper prices? At least, the economical port goes directly to the economy of Pakistan like Karachi economical port unlike the market in India where the money goes directly to China to support the economy of China which in result funds Pakistan as nation for defense related, energy projects and whatnot. :--D

There is no solution to ignorance but education and knowledge. So go get some my friend.  WTO members are obliged  NOT to ban inflow of goods from fellow WTO members. China makes stuff cheaper than the cost price for a lot of industries in India, hence the import.

Pakistan has rented away its land for commission, like a call girl rents her body for cash. Nothing China has done is for free, they have loaned money to Pak at 6 % , way above IMF and WB loans that are at less than 2 %.

Most of the commission that you get will go away in paying interest and principal on the loan. end of day Pak will be as usual left with a begging bowl. 

Only nations with self respect understand such equations.

5 hours ago, Finer said:

That is the problem. You say you don't care, but you do care as your limited understanding is restricted to the source of India medias. Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking for proof. That being said, i am not going to prove anything since CPEC is true, already built and started as we speak. Whether you guys believe it or not, your opinions don't matter to Pakistan. So google is your best friend.

You are saying China has been investing on CPEC from 1960s? I guess China is also responsible for International port in Karachi too. Good old Indian logic. By that standard, India is servitude to China given India imports from China in great margins whereas everything in the Indian practical life to fulfill its needs and necessity by heavily relying on everything of Chinese.:--D

This is an other feature of pak things, they often tend to mimic what their adversary does..like ape it. Apes primarily.

10 hours ago, narenpande1 said:

There is no solution to ignorance but education and knowledge. So go get some my friend.  WTO members are obliged  NOT to ban inflow of goods from fellow WTO members. China makes stuff cheaper than the cost price for a lot of industries in India, hence the import.

Pakistan has rented away its land for commission, like a call girl rents her body for cash. Nothing China has done is for free, they have loaned money to Pak at 6 % , way above IMF and WB loans that are at less than 2 %.

Most of the commission that you get will go away in paying interest and principal on the loan. end of day Pak will be as usual left with a begging bowl. 

Only nations with self respect understand such equations.

India is fighting for Kashmir on two fronts. One China one Pakistan. Pakistan has made China a active party of interest in Kashmiri conflict by one brilliant move.

What is wrong with Pakistani teaming up with Chinese on CPEC when no one else was ready to lend for the projects. FYI, big beast China which has already occupied if not same then almost equal part of land from India.

2 hours ago, Finer said:

Naturally, Indians are natural at mimicking given the historically of India's Stockholm syndrome with the invading armies for centuries. :--D

oh you mean pak are Indians, sorry you might have been but you are different now, hence this feature.

4 hours ago, Finer said:

You do know Gwadar port is economical hub that provides economically support for Pakistan like economical hub of Karachi for Pakistan for years, even put Pakistan on the map during 60s. Recently, more than 10,000 employees are hired, billion of dollars are invested for energy sectors, power plants for Automotive industry are being planned,  oil refinery are being considered. It is not just economical hub, rather it is more than that, hence Pakistan had been planning with CPEC for years since 60s. This time Pakistan has been successful because war on terror is almost over, TTP is almost eradicated, and Marshall Law is no longer ruling, and everything is turning nicely for Pakistan.

Whereas for India, India is literally whoring its way for China goods in exchange for cheaper prices which in result support the economy of China, eventually China with that economically support ends up funding Pakistan for defense related projects. Dare i say, very poetic indeed given Indian policy on Pakistan in regards to economical policy. :--D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2016

Wikipedia even has a page..terrorist attacks in Pakistan by month each and every year. LOL. 

Just look at the number of attacks the previous month, November. And you say..."Everything is turning out nicely"...LMAO

China is the world's factory floor. As the ONLY proudly whore country of the world, you should know that a whore receives money and the client pays. If India is importing cheap stuff from China for money, who is receiving and who is paying ? Common son..even Lahori logic is not so brainless. LOL>

You are a born slave country, who gives away its land for a master to use. First you serviced your NATO masters who did drone attacks in your country for fun. Now Chinese are going to squat over you. BTW, Chinese are the BIGGEST pork consumers in the world. That should be fun in your country right ? Can't stop your master from eating his food.

Edited by narenpande1

On 12/8/2016 at 9:25 AM, Finer said:

I am not making any claim. Feel free not to believe us. :--D

But unlike Pakistan, you are selling your soul to China which in return provide your soul at the hand of Pakistan. :--D

I think this is a kid posting, the logic is not even teenage level, more like tweener.  No point in wasting time...

On 12/8/2016 at 2:32 PM, narenpande1 said:

You are a born slave country, who gives away its land for a master to use. First you serviced your NATO masters who did drone attacks in your country for fun. Now Chinese are going to squat over you. BTW, Chinese are the BIGGEST pork consumers in the world. That should be fun in your country right ? Can't stop your master from eating his food.

No need to stoop to that level.  Just ask our greenBros a simple question - its a known fact that China does not let muslims fast during Ramzaan in Xinjiang (East Turkestan), controls how much facial hair muslim employees can maintain, etc  If Massa Uncle Cheen decides to apply same rule along the CPEC corridor, will it be acceptable to our greenBros?  After all, primary purpose of CPEC is to connect to Xinjiang and western China.  Makes sense that the Chinese will want to operate and conduct business as they do at home.

24 minutes ago, sandeep said:

No need to stoop to that level.  Just ask our greenBros a simple question - its a known fact that China does not let muslims fast during Ramzaan in Xinjiang (East Turkestan), controls how much facial hair muslim employees can maintain, etc  If Massa Uncle Cheen decides to apply same rule along the CPEC corridor, will it be acceptable to our greenBros?  After all, primary purpose of CPEC is to connect to Xinjiang and western China.  Makes sense that the Chinese will want to operate and conduct business as they do at home.

Already done ( see below)....they had nothing to say ( as expected )..

Edited by narenpande1

5 minutes ago, Finer said:

But your present generation are the one who are killing million of Kashmiris, promoting rape capitalism all over the world, and supporting minority intolerance all over India never mind voting for Genocider leader to lead the communal India.

1. What is 'rape capitalism' ?

2. We haven't killed millions of kashmiris. 

3. Modi is cleared of genocide or any such crime by the Judicial system. On the other hand, Pakistan doesnt even have the integrity to try internationally accepted genociders like Yahya Khan.

4. Our minority rights are the best in the region- talk to us when you have a non-muslim as the head of any important military post in your country (i discount your government, because your government is just for show)

5. Kashmir is legally ours. Is there a single Pakistani in the world who understand basic legalism ?