CPEC has ZERO economic viability, its a massive cost. Is the purpose something else?

narenpande1

8 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

really. I am Hindu, but not religious in that sense. But I thought RSS proposes Akhand Bharat. no?

Are you ok to subjugate people of a region in the name of Akhand Bharat? I am NOT. 

Also dont speak as RSS spokesman  when you don't know what Acronym RSS stands for 

Edited by mishra

12 minutes ago, mishra said:

Are you ok to subjugate people of a region in the name of Akhand Bharat? I am NOT. 

Also dont speak as RSS spokesman  when you don't know what Acronym RSS stands for 

i am asking. not speaking on their behalf.  ram madhav says rss believes in akhand bharat. who will get subjugated if there is akhand bharat?

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

Just now, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

i am asking. not speaking on their behalf. who will get subjugated if there is akhand bharat?

So. Why claim RSS is against the wishes and aspiration of people of a particular region.

FYI, RSS doesnt advocates anything anywhere near in terms of physical boundries . It is more into indegenous culture

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

So. Why claim RSS is against the wishes and aspiration of people of a particular region.

FYI, RSS doesnt advocates anything anywhere near in terms of physical boundries . It is more into indegenous culture

where did I say what rss is. ram madhav in interview said rss believes in akhand bharat. was he right or wrong? also share who will be subjugated if there is akhand bharat, you said it but i dont believe  there will be any subjugation. it will be like how india is

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

Just to clarify, What you understand by Ajhand Bharat! Do understand it as a proud civilisations, which is indegenous staying as a unit.? Or some thing else? If former what is wrong with it?

what I picked up in the interview was a map which includes Bangladesh , Pakistan and Afghanistan too, covering entire land to which ram said that is the rss belief.

It was by Mehdi Hassan's on AlJazeera. You can google

Edited by Haarkarjeetgaye

30 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

what I picked up in the interview was a map which includes Bangladesh , Pakistan and Afghanistan too, covering entire land to which ram said that is the rss belief.

Ok

6 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

where did I say what rss is. ram madhav in interview said rss believes in akhand bharat. was he right or wrong? also share who will be subjugated if there is akhand bharat, you said it but i dont believe  there will be any subjugation. it will be like how india is

If Pakistanis and Afghans don't want to merge with India then the only way Akhand Bharat happens is via subjugation of Pakistanis and Afghans.

6 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

That map is wrong. The eastern parts of Afganistan is connected to India politically, economically and culturally. The north and the west are not part of Akhand Bharat and never have been, except for a brief 150 year span of the Kushan empire.Basically you can draw a line through Qandahar and Kabul. Everything east of it was part of Indian civilization. Everything south, north and west of it in Afghanistan is part of Iranic civilization.

9 hours ago, gattaca said:

Russian economy is in such a bad shape that it needs Chinese money. Make sense for them to choose China.

Trump will make Russia great again :p: .  His sec of state is buddies with Putin.

Also Trump and the republicans will improve relations with Pakistan. Historically they have always been strong supporters of Pak.

Edited by Iconoclast

16 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Trump will make Russia great again :p: .  His sec of state is buddies with Putin.

Also Trump and the republicans will improve relations with Pakistan. Historically they have always been strong supporters of Pak.

No one knows what trump thinks not even himself. He will go after China that for sure. Don't think he has businesses their. He is quite opposite of Obama who maintained good relations with China and opposed Russia on every thing. Trump will what is good for America the only competing country with US is China. He will weaken China which is good.

53 minutes ago, Finer said:

India is billion population nations with the highest poverty comparatively. Comparison to the world never mind Pakistan, India is on the top of the list. The reason Pakistan is not in the list because of its population that falls within 171 million population.

You are not that stupid to discount the billion population, do you? Math is certainly not your friend. And as for the rest, Defence Forum Pakistan is your best friend to gather latest update on CPEC including Russia that just confirmed being part of CPEC, not to mention the largest steel mills is now approved in CPEC. :--D

Most importantly, India is not rich since you guys are dependent on Chinese goods. You guys don't have resource to offer nor your currency. Do you realize that you are handing out your money to Chinese which in return feeding the economy of Pakistan through the International port [real money]? Not to mention Pakistan is blessed with the unused resources that requires the heavy investment on the refinery technology which is matter of time while India with poor resource to none never mind struggling to fulfill the basic necessity like toilets in India.

India is poor by currency, resource and by economy since you are at the mercy of USA [currency], China [goods] and foreign policy [others struggle so they increase the market that India can compete with] that depends on others doing poor since you guys cannot even offer competitive edge either. India is far too poor by long shot and surrounded by neighbors that are not fan of India.

:hysterical:

18 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

I'm not sure if this guy is joking or if he's serious. That line alone is legendary stuff. It maybe the single greatest line in ICF's history. 

He has very specifically told you to go to the loony bin i.e. pee dee yef to get data on CPEC :rofl: . What conclusion would you draw from a statement like that?

Padosis are up there with the most indoctrinated people on the planet. This person is one of the more literate ones, with an internet connection and everything.