Jadeja

ashwin

Shami

Yadav

:aha::aha::aha::aha:

I hv better , atleast better then u

Vijay/rahul/Pujara/Kohli/Rahane/Nair/saha/ashwin/jadega/shami/yadav

6 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

Nair has earned his spot, saying this as a fan of Rahane.

On second thoughts we can play both.

Vijay

Pujara

Kohli

Rahane

Nair

Ashwin

Jayant

Saha (w)

Jadeja

Bhuvi

Shami

That batting order never ends lol

Can't drop rahul either, he scored 199 in the same match, he has also earned his spot :Giggity:

Just now, Sidhoni said:

If he keeps wickets like you suggested he will need to score 199 every innings to make up for the dropped catches and missed stumpings.

Can't do worse than patel :phehe: anyway, never said you should follow my team, I just questioned your logic for including nair but excluding rahul when they both scored in the same match

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

rahane has weakness against spin, nair's strength is spin. Obvious one. If Rahane to bat in india, only place for him is no. 3 (where spin bowling is generally less of an issue). But then we have to move Chepu to permanent opener.

But what about Tailunt sharma? He also needs to be accommodated to appease the sanju manju lobby, just one mumbai batsman is not enough to satisfy bumbai lobby :no:

6 minutes ago, kira said:

But what about Tailunt sharma? He also needs to be accommodated to appease the sanju manju lobby, just one mumbai batsman is not enough to satisfy bumbai lobby :no:

Oh yeah.  That darn bumbai lobby and its flag-bearer VK who anointed Tailunt as the one-who-can-change-test-match-in-a-single-session.  Oops, VK is from Delhi.  Never mind that reality.  That damn Bombay lobby.  Let's blame them.  Facts be damned.  

9 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Ideally to keep Nair in the team and Rahane, we can keep Vijay out for a game only to adjust Nair since he scored a triple hundred. 

Nice. Perhaps he should change his name to MuraliVijay Pratap Singh and escape the recommendation to be dropped

Edited by fineleg