List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

ShebbySB

10 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Thing is in ipl it won't suit him . Faster you bowl further you go 

why are we looking at ipl stats to see how will do for india ?  For pacers need to look at pace bowling and good areas bowling , use the eye if looks goood then inhabited fact de villerws swept it for 4 as in real cricket and real pitches the bowlers come in to play 

Not true always though if you have a clear plan, backed by a good agressive captain, pace can be a wkt taking n stiffled option too, the biggest factor is Accuracy, change of lengths with a sharp bouncer mixed with wkt to wkt bowling at pace n occasional, slow or yorker or running your fingers over

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

So in Bowlers we have not seen play for india who is actually fast ? By fast I mean can at time touch 90 and above and who regularly can bowl 86 mph plus 

saw siraj and he is not fast imo . 

So who is genuinely fast 

Nathu Singh and Basil Thampi. I believe kulwant Khejroliya can do that too though yet to see him under speed guns. Siraj is fast medium, not fast. 

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Nathu Singh and Basil Thampi. I believe kulwant Khejroliya can do that too though yet to see him under speed guns. Siraj is fast medium, not fast. 

In the last IPL, Siraj was a bit quicker than Thampi.  Nathu was the quickest.

Yesterday, Siraj was not in rhythm and was 5 k slower than most IPL matches.

Edited by express bowling
On 11/5/2017 at 12:00 PM, King Tendulkar said:

Maybe it all comes back to aaron as only genuine fast bowler not in India set up

Completely Agreed...among the new bees Basil thampi bowls 135 to 144k at his best...kinda similiar pace is Siraj and I believe Nathu Singh ( i dont trust his fitness, is like varun) is also same speed. 

varun and Umesh were 135 to 150K bowlers at their best and kinda genuinely fast...one of these two bowlers is now a permanent member of indian test team but the second one is not even among the top 7 pacers of INDIA.

ONe has to seriously invest time and energy in varun aroon and get him back into indian team as he had similiar talent like Umesh..exactly as we said kambli and sachin were equally talented and should have had similiar career's..varun is seeming to look like equally or even more talented than Umesh but he is way behind in the rat race.

Shammi seems to have a niggle in his leg and hence the team does not play him often other wise he would have been playing a lot in ODI too. but yes i am kinda getting impressed with shammi, when he started his career he was a 133 to 136k bowler ..then turned into a 133 to 140 K bowler , later became 133 to 145k bowler and Bloddy hell now he is becoming a 133 to 148k bowler and bowling faster than Umesh -remarkable..similiar progress as bhuvi and Bumrah.

shardul also seemed to be special and i think he also needs to be given some chances.

Siraj was termed as SNAKE by pragyan ojha today and he termed siraj as a very wicket taking bowler...i am excited about the fact that he bowls full and gets a lot of wickets on dead indian patta wickets ..he could do wonders in africa,australia and england.

aniket rajpoot is one who is faster and may be better than aniket chowdhary( i prefer sanghwan and kulwant ahead of aniket chowdhary). but i think Siraj is better than basil,aniket,ankit and may be even better than shardul as of today- reason is he has come all on his own , he does not have too many people backing him except his performance.

selectors supported UMESH Yadav and now Umesh is delivering at least in tests , selectors should back and support varun too. Siraj and shardul may take over from SHAMMI soon as i feel shammi has a week knee and he may bowl for not more than 2 years .

can u guys give latest updates on how nathu is doing is he playing , varun took a few wickets in domestic cricket but he also seems to be not doing too well..whats the news about these guys..

whats kulwant,basil thampi doing in domestic cricket

whats bran doing 

whats sanghwan doing..are they always relaxing and recouping..seems fitness issue's..

i think AVESH khan and shardul are doing well and are progressing well ...??

i don't think navdeep saini/chammi milind and some of these third string bowlers will play for INDIA 

Edited by vishalvirsingh
On 3/17/2017 at 6:20 PM, express bowling said:

Varun Aaron is not dumb at all.   

You have to listen to any of his interviews.... he comes across as someone who has a clear thought-process.

i agree that he is focussed and ideally should not be a failure like KAMBLI was ..kambli and saching were equally talented but only one made it big..varun and umesh were equally fast but only one made it big....i hope varun too suceeds, he has in him already evreything that is required to suceed, if he can bowl regularly and play regularly.

On 11/5/2017 at 1:29 AM, King Tendulkar said:

So in Bowlers we have not seen play for india who is actually fast ? By fast I mean can at time touch 90 and above and who regularly can bowl 86 mph plus 

saw siraj and he is not fast imo . 

So who is genuinely fast 

Nathu Singh and Varun Aaron.

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Thampi to replace Umesh.

Siraj to replace Shami. 

Succession plan.

umesh will play for 4 to 5 more years for Sure...so one cant be sure that thampi will be the best one to replace after 4 to 5 years.

But SHammi 's dodgy knee pain can cut his career to may be 3 months more or 6 months more. i will be surprised if he can play for 1.5 years or 2 years more. secondly Shammi seems to be gaining weight too which is not too good for a fast bowler..more weight on knees and less flexibility.

bhuvi may play for 2 to 4 more years but his pace may go down and so bite in his bowling may also go down

BUMRAH IS a GUJJU SARDAR and sardars are tough so i kinda bet that he may play for 3 to 5 more years.

ISHANT is still showing that he may fly to africa..i suppose he is taking wickets in domestic cricket

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Even Yadav Aaron don't bowl 150. Odd 150 doesn't matter anyway

Thampi and Nathu have not even bowled those odd 150k deliveries. I think only Sangwan has come close to it. Don't think these guys have the stamina to bowl 140+ average speed in tests right now. 

22 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Thampi and Nathu have not even bowled those odd 150k deliveries. I think only Sangwan has come close to it. Don't think these guys have the stamina to bowl 140+ average speed in tests right now. 

i am okay till they bowl 140-145 with good control.   I have seen Nathu do that in Duleep trophy on a flat patta. He was making the ball talk, beating the batsmen for pace last year at the age of 21.