List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

ShebbySB

37 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Dravid called Mathur &  told him to look after Nathu.There was some problem between Rajasthan board & BCCI after they appointed Lalit Modi their head .Mathur was appointed head of the Rajasthan board & Dravid didn't wanted this to effect Nathu 's career

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The day the court appointed an ad hoc committee to run Rajasthan cricket, its convenor, Amrit Mathur, received a call from Rahul Dravid. The gist of the conversation was: "this boy" is good, please keep an eye out for him.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ranji-trophy-2015-16/content/story/932791.html

Say thanks to Rahul Dravid who first noticed Nathu's pace during Rajasthan Royals' trials couple of years ago, urged Rajasthan selectors to keep an eye on him and now he's been given a chance to play for Board President's XI against South Africans. 

http://www.fastcricket.com/entry/4496/

Thanks guys      : )

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Rahul Dravid is excellent at spotting raw talent who are fit for international cricket.

And  perhaps the only high profile cricketer from India who has shown the will to work  with them actively to develop them from an young age.

Respect       :hatsoff:

Rahul and kumble are key for virat, if he wants to continue his jaggernaut outside Asia......Indian cricket is in very good hands

12 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Rahul and kumble are key for virat, if he wants to continue his jaggernaut outside Asia......Indian cricket is in very good hands

We need to find a couple of more fast bowlers who can take wickets in test matches and are preferably all-condition bowlers.

If Shami is injured we may struggle to take 20 wickets outside Asia .... and that may happen even he is fit.

On Nathu:

However, more than the money, it was a dream coming true. "I have always wanted to play for India and being picked up by a top IPL side meant I was slowly getting there," he said. Destiny, though, had other plans as a shoulder injury meant Nathu would warm the benches throughout the T20 league. That was a huge setback for the bowler who was being talked about as the next big thing on the Team India run-up. Nathu never quite recovered from that shock. Inconsistent form meant he wasn't even a regular in the Team Rajasthan Ranji Trophy side. One good Duleep Trophy match was never going to be enough for him to realise his dream. "I am a kind of bowler who relies on pace," Nathu told TOI on Wednesday. "But throughout last season, I just could not step on the pace. I was bowling slowly and my heart wasn't into it." He wasn't getting the right kind of opportunities either.

That, Nathu says, has changed with him regaining full fitness. "I am bowling at over 140 kmph again." With another IPL auction around the corner, Nathu is hoping to hit the jackpot again.Mumbai Indians have released him and he is back in the auction pool with a base price of Rs 30 lakh.

16 minutes ago, Bleed-Blue said:

On Nathu:

However, more than the money, it was a dream coming true. "I have always wanted to play for India and being picked up by a top IPL side meant I was slowly getting there," he said. Destiny, though, had other plans as a shoulder injury meant Nathu would warm the benches throughout the T20 league. That was a huge setback for the bowler who was being talked about as the next big thing on the Team India run-up. Nathu never quite recovered from that shock. Inconsistent form meant he wasn't even a regular in the Team Rajasthan Ranji Trophy side. One good Duleep Trophy match was never going to be enough for him to realise his dream. "I am a kind of bowler who relies on pace," Nathu told TOI on Wednesday. "But throughout last season, I just could not step on the pace. I was bowling slowly and my heart wasn't into it." He wasn't getting the right kind of opportunities either.

That, Nathu says, has changed with him regaining full fitness. "I am bowling at over 140 kmph again." With another IPL auction around the corner, Nathu is hoping to hit the jackpot again.Mumbai Indians have released him and he is back in the auction pool with a base price of Rs 30 lakh.

Source?

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Excellent       :nice:

Kulwant is bowling here at 2:06:31 . Baba safi pathan and Nathu singh also bowling in the match . Kulwant looked quicker to me  than both of them. Bowled some pretty good yorkers and slower balls in the end. Nathu looked a little slower though when compared to his other telecasted matches. Baba also could be bowling around 140 range

@express bowling @rkt.india Your views please 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The day the court appointed an ad hoc committee to run Rajasthan cricket, its convenor, Amrit Mathur, received a call from Rahul Dravid. The gist of the conversation was: "this boy" is good, please keep an eye out for him.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ranji-trophy-2015-16/content/story/932791.html

Say thanks to Rahul Dravid who first noticed Nathu's pace during Rajasthan Royals' trials couple of years ago, urged Rajasthan selectors to keep an eye on him and now he's been given a chance to play for Board President's XI against South Africans. 

http://www.fastcricket.com/entry/4496/

I expect David to eventually become the most important man in indian cricket administration.

13 hours ago, msplash9 said:

Kulwant is bowling here at 2:06:31 . Baba safi pathan and Nathu singh also bowling in the match . Kulwant looked quicker to me  than both of them. Bowled some pretty good yorkers and slower balls in the end. Nathu looked a little slower though when compared to his other telecasted matches. Baba also could be bowling around 140 range

Pleasantly surprised that  Kulwant Singh did not look like a rookie pacer  during the end overs.  He was bowling decent yorkers and slower ones as you said.   Looked around 135 k to 147 k range to me....although " eye-speed-guns "  can be so wrong.  His run-up and action looks good.  Does depend on bounce quite a bit during the early overs.  Does he have a stock ball  ? ..... did not become clear.  

Nathu is back to bowling almost full pace it seems....but was not keen to use the short ball.  Is it some mental issue due to his shoulder injury  ?   Attempted some yorkers at sufficient pace.

Babashafi looked good too.  Atleast fast-medium in terms of pace.

Edited by express bowling
6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Rahul Dravid is excellent at spotting raw talent who are fit for international cricket.

And  perhaps the only high profile cricketer from India who has shown the will to work  with them actively to develop them from an young age.

Respect       :hatsoff:

I suppose you have forgotten that Dravid too was a trundler lover. In his post match ceremony he had said and Iquote ' We do not have bowlers who can bowl fast so there's no point them trying to do so. Its better they stick to line n length. He said that when India did have a few bowlers bowling 145+ consistently

9 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I suppose you have forgotten that Dravid too was a trundler lover. In his post match ceremony he had said and Iquote ' We do not have bowlers who can bowl fast so there's no point them trying to do so. Its better they stick to line n length. He said that when India did have a few bowlers bowling 145+ consistently

When did this happen  ?  I did not listen to this bit.

As coach, he is picking  quick bowlers mostly, both in A teams as well as U19.

Edited by express bowling
23 hours ago, msplash9 said:

He is quick for sure.