List of talented, young fast bowlers with pace in India

ShebbySB

52 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

Indian team seriously need a left arm express bowler, khaleel ahmad comes to mind.. Guy has bowled around 148k in syed mustaq ali trophy,  bowls good yorker.. Only thing he needs to work is develop a traditional inswinger nd he can be lethal.. 

A left Armer bowling with that pace n coming from that height, if Khaleel can bowl the inswinger then he should be playing test cricket, it takes time to master if u ever do, he was the one I was impressed with more right from U19 days, his action n runup has stream lined greatly n now he bowls pace with ease, could be India's answer to Starc, he could very well bowl as fast as Srinath.

26 minutes ago, express bowling said:

One area of improvement I would like from Khaleel is ... getting a bit more purchase from the pitch ... he needs to use his wrists better.

Avesh Khan is ahead of him in this aspect.

If this kid can move the ball he should be in India A squad for sure

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

One area of improvement I would like from Khaleel is ... getting a bit more purchase from the pitch ... he needs to use his wrists better.

Avesh Khan is ahead of him in this aspect.

Seen both of them in u19 world cup in 2016, avesh was quick nd tall while khaleel was skinny nd short, khaleel has tremendously worked on his bowling mechanics i never expected him to be a 90mph bowler. He don't posses a inswing which is very imperative in longer format.. In shorter format he is quite upto the mark, how khaleel vs avesh has panned out now.. Hvn't followed avesh.. How is he bowling now..? Pace nd swing? 

9 minutes ago, Amit228 said:

Seen both of them in u19 world cup in 2016, avesh was quick nd tall while khaleel was skinny nd short, khaleel has tremendously worked on his bowling mechanics i never expected him to be a 90mph bowler. He don't posses a inswing which is very imperative in longer format.. In shorter format he is quite upto the mark, how khaleel vs avesh has panned out now.. Hvn't followed avesh.. How is he bowling now..? Pace nd swing? 

Khaleel is as tall as Avesh. He isn't short.

1 hour ago, Amit228 said:

Avesh bowled 138 k to 142 k in the first spell of the only IPL match he played last season. In his 2nd spell he pulled his hamstring.

His USP is the steep bounce and zip he gets off the deck. He came across as more of a seam bowler than a swing bowler.

I have very high hopes of him and expect him to bowl 135 k to 145 k within a short time.

It was good to see that he was taken as a practice bowler in S.A. May facilitate his Team India inclusion eventually.

Edited by express bowling
2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Avesh bowled 138 k to 142 k in the first spell of the only IPL match he played last season. In his 2nd spell he pulled his hamstring.

His USP is the steep bounce and zip he gets off the deck. He came across as more of a seam bowler than a swing bowler.

I have very high hopes of him and expect him to bowl 135 k to 145 k within a short time.

It was good to see that he was taken as a practice bowler in S.A. May facilitate his Team India inclusion eventually.

This IPL can be his big break. I am sure that Shami won't play every match. So, Avesh has a decent chance of getting quite a few games. He will also learn a lot from Rabada, Shami and Morris.

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

i saw khaleel's bowling few days back on video but i have been a fan of avesh's bowling since his bravado in those matches and he used to win the match in 3 overs itself by taking 2 or 3 wickets...he kind of ruled over the batsman where as khaleel was way behind and was a support bowler.

Avesh always targetted to finish the match in his first spell of 4 overs itself and i did notice few matches in which he took 2 to 4 wickets in first spell itself.

even in IPL he did some thing similiar