PSL Fixing Scandal:Sharjeel,Khalid Latif,Nair Jamshed Suspended,Nasir Jamshed Arrestedin Uk

sandeep

29 minutes ago, New guy said:

Pcb has never punished a single person for fixing except maybe the already retired Malik decades ago. 

Kaneria was banned by ecb. The trio were banned by icc. Pcb always tried to save players and reduce their sentences. 

Hmmm harsh but true.  Even when they were caught ball tampering, their captain forfeited the match and their board backed them up.

This is amazing, roz sochta hun ke pakistan aur nahi gir sakta, matlab there is a limit to everything, but pak continues to entertain us with their comedey show aka their cricket :giggle:. Pakistani fans, Indian cricket ko support karna shuru kar do, because your cricket is kachra :mrgreen:

This is amazing, roz sochta hun ke pakistan aur nahi gir sakta, matlab there is a limit to everything, but pak continues to entertain us with their comedey show aka their cricket :giggle:. Pakistani fans, Indian cricket ko support karna shuru kar do, because your cricket is kachra :mrgreen:

Go home buddy you've Fd you're life and IQ achha tu soch bi sakta hai?? 😁😁😁😁

9 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Go home buddy you've Fd you're life and IQ emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji2.png achha tu soch bi sakta hai?? 

hahah jali na, teri jali naa, chal ab lambi saans le aur thanda paani pee, stop quoting every post of mine which is not even related to you,you are behaving like an obsessive stalker, I didn't know it was so easy to get under your skin :mrgreen:but ab boring ho rha hai, jaa thoda psl dekh le:aha:

hahah jali na, teri jali naa, chal ab lambi saans le aur thanda paani pee, stop quoting every post of mine which is not even related to you,you are behaving like an obsessive stalker, I didn't know it was so easy to get under your skin :mrgreen:but ab boring ho rha hai, jaa thoda psl dekh le:aha:

Hahaha bwakoofo ki kami nahi hai is desh mein mhuje tere funny post pasand hai yaar isliye quote karta hoon

3 baari quote, itna desperate kyun hai be :phehe:

You should just go and learn some respect first !! And insulting Pakistani cricket and making me Pakistani will not make you expert analyst your still kid by mind learn to give respect to other peoples opinion never seen kiddish poster like you thou keep it up

Just now, speedheat said:

You should just go and learn some respect first !! And insulting Pakistani cricket and making me Pakistani will not make you expert analyst your still kid by mind learn to give respect to other peoples opinion never seen kiddish poster like you thou emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png keep it up

:hysterical:aur sarjeel bhai kaise hai :hysterical:

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

You should just go and learn some respect first !! And insulting Pakistani cricket and making me Pakistani will not make you expert analyst your still kid by mind learn to give respect to other peoples opinion never seen kiddish poster like you thou emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png keep it up

Bhai! It will help more if your anger/frustration was directed to Pakistani Admin, cricketer Board instead of defending them

"You will know in 3-4 days what the plans were, what they were going to do, we have these players' phones in which there is more information. Who they were in touch with, what they talked about, their text messages, WhatsApp messages.

"We had an idea this was happening. We had also infiltrated into Pakistani bookies and we had some information from there as well before we got here. The league was huge last year and we knew it would attract bookies. We were waiting for it and we knew some players outside the PSL would be involved in it.

"We suspended Nasir Jamshed as well, about whom we know what role he played. We nipped it in the bud."

I don't think these guys know what nipping it in the bud means.