Tour Match: India A v Australia at Mumbai (BS) on Feb 17-19, 2017

tweaker

14 hours ago, PBN said:

Yes, Pandya has opened the bowling for India in ODIs.  This is first class cricket and I would see Pandya as a 3rd/4th seamer.  Plus this was a practice match and would have preferred someone like Mhd Siraj or some of the other upcoming pacers opening the bowling.

why would you see Pandya as 3rd/4th option? He has all the attributes of becoming a good fast bowler. He is for sure atm is better than Siraj who is too raw. I am looking that selectors giving Pandya all the experience and bowling so that he could become our 2nd or 3rd seam bowling option, which we will need overseas. This is how you develop players.

2 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Smith "Did you say you’re bowling?"

Australia's batsmen take advantage of India A's surprise decision to bowl first on sweltering day in Mumbai

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/feature/australia-india-a-tour-match-toss-steve-smith-hardik-pandya-mumbai-highlights-scores/2017-02-17

Smith got two lives. Iyer looked okay with his leg spin, should start bowling more. Delivery to get Handscomb was good.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Eye test. Hahaha. so, you want him to bat at 7 showing all the right technique? Would Kapil Dev have passed that eye test if that is the case?

are you kidding? ,this guy is touted as the next big all rounder for us and i dont see it all .he is not even 1/100 of the player Kapil was.I will happily be proved wrong and the proof will be to see how long he plays international cricket.

1 minute ago, cowboysfan said:

are you kidding? ,this guy is touted as the next big all rounder for us and i dont see it all .he is not even 1/100 of the player Kapil was.I will happily be proved wrong and the proof will be to see how long he plays international cricket.

I doubt Kapil Dev as a batsman would have passed your eye test?

8 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Did steve smith pass your eye test in his earlier days ?

Edited by msplash9