What Sanctions should Kohli face for lying?

MCGGG

8 minutes ago, Zestian said:

Are is namune MCGGG ne yaha logo ko pareshan kar k rakha hua hai... Isko troll karo yaar mast waala...

sab ko pareshaan kar rakha hai to acchi baat hai na :cantstop:

chalo jaan ke accha laga ki mai akela hi nahi hu jo pareshaan karta rehta sab ko :giggle:

5 minutes ago, Zestian said:

Australia ki to Sahi me band Baja denge Ranchi me...

Ranchi me Australia wala fast pitch chahiye sab ko :giggle:

Aus board ko batana padega ki team ke saath travel karnewala pitch taiyar kare, jo ki jahan bhi team jayegi wahan unke saath jayega :phehe:

aur hum Bangalore wala pitch saath lejayege :dance:

I suspect Kohli went overboard accusing aus of cheating otherwise this thing would not have been stuffed out by BCCI 

Kohli need to reign in his antics it is good to dish it back to Aussies, but he needs to be careful on accusing opponents of baseless things 

This is how the narrative gets built up and finally becomes the truth..Smith's transgressions are conveniently forgotten and Kohli becomes the villain of the 2nd test.Time to close this thread and put an end to this silly ranting.

9 minutes ago, maaki said:

I suspect Kohli went overboard accusing aus of cheating otherwise this thing would not have been stuffed out by BCCI 

Kohli need to reign in his antics it is good to dish it back to Aussies, but he needs to be careful on accusing opponents of baseless things 

How exactly is Aussies blatantly cheating in the middle and caught by cameras "baseless"? For crying out loud Aussies themselves admitted to cheating but termed it "brainfade". Kohli simply called spade a spade and I'm glad for once someone did actually call Aussies out rather than going the politically correct way.

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

How exactly is Aussies blatantly cheating in the middle and caught by cameras "baseless"? For crying out loud Aussies themselves admitted to cheating but termed it "brainfade". Kohli simply called spade a spade and I'm glad for once someone did actually call Aussies out rather than going the politically correct way.

Calling out on smith looking to dressing room is one thing, and I second that part. making a allegation of systemic cheating and then not pressing on it tells another story. If what Kohli said was true then I don't think the team or the board would have stood down so soon, because it implies Kohli was lying. Now the only inference we can come to is the complain to umpire or match referee did not happen. Chris broad has already come out saying no complaints were received prior to incident.

10 hours ago, maaki said:

Calling out on smith looking to dressing room is one thing, and I second that part. making a allegation of systemic cheating and then not pressing on it tells another story. If what Kohli said was true then I don't think the team or the board would have stood down so soon, because it implies Kohli was lying. Now the only inference we can come to is the complain to umpire or match referee did not happen. Chris broad has already come out saying no complaints were received prior to incident.

You apparently underestimate the businessman in our Board. They would view it as an opportunity to milk a deal with CA. Our players rarely go against board and honestly they wouldn't like to waste their energy on it.Even if this is not the case still it could have been handled better. First complain and then take back makes Kohli look like a liar.The fact that umpires already looked vigilant before smith started looking toward dressing room and the body language of both the Aussie batsman like its some routine(to look at) clearly indicates towards organised cheat.