maniac

Agent  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who's our Ek tha Tiger

• Agent Dhoni
    • Agent Dravid

1 minute ago, Ultimate_Game said:

At least Dhoni's methods won him trophies :agree:

I don't think we are in danger of witnessing such a feat with Dravid at the helm :giggle: 

I am talking about the agent Dhoni of csk division representing Pune vs agent Dravid from RR division representing Delhi

11 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

At least Dhoni's methods won him trophies :agree:

I don't think we are in danger of witnessing such a feat with Dravid at the helm :giggle: 

I think he is talking about both being agents of RR and CSK who want their current respective teams to do bad so that when CSK and RR are back they can be released go back there

Edited by New guy

People are unnecessarily dragging Dravid into this when clearly this is more Zaheer's move.

Knowing Wall, he will never put pressure on a captain to play a particular player every game.  And I do agree he is kind of wrong to back Nair's selection for that long for a t20 game.

Delhi management in the past when Dravid wasn't around have done crazy things too like letting go Gambhir, Sehwag, ABD, Dilshan, the list is too long. 

As a Delhi fan, the current performance of being number 4 on points table actually looks great or decent at least. I will give them some time as we still have 9 games to go but we have to sort this Nair issue and make sure we play the overseas bats ahead as it is about team winning and not about giving chances to Indian players. Team comes first.