Anyone interested in playing a cricket (ODI) draft game?

Has anyone played draft games before ?

If not the rules are simple.Need a minimum of 8 players for the game.

Each participant will take it in turn to pick a player for their team, and the draft will take place in a 'snake order'. In other words, whoever picks first in round one will pick last in round two, and whoever picks last in round one will pick first in round two.For the first round we can do a randomizer if needed

Each team must contain 11 players (obviously), but the number of bowlers/batsmen you chose is your own choice. Having said that, in the voting rounds, a balanced side is more likely to win than a side with 11 batsmen or 11 bowlers. 

The only conditions for your team is that it has a recognized wicket keeper in it. And shouldn't pick more than four members from the same country.

Once teams are picked we can put them in a champions trophy format i.e., 2 groups of 4.And then we can put the match ups in ICF for voting and whichever team gets more votes will be winner for each match and thus progress to next round (Semi Final) and Final

All we need now is to know whether there are 8 interested members.Just let me know if you are interested.

Edited by BeautifulGame
Is it a Test Draft? If so, is Bradman allowed (on other sites, I've seen Bradman been banned from drafts for obvious reasons)?

This is an ODI draft.

Maybe if this has enough interest works fine ,we can do a test draft later.

Yeah generally in the test drafts i have played too bradman was banned .

Ok now we have eight members in .

@Cricketics @bleaf27 @Lord @Jimmy Cliff @kira @Unstable Joe @sourab10forever and @BeautifulGame

@SLICKR392 can team up with @Lord

Can start the draft now.I will do a randomizer and then start the picks.

Think a two hour gap is enough gap for picks .Agreeable? If anyone is in different time zone then can adjust for that based on that.

Everyone fine with this?

Edited by BeautifulGame