Is this sign of mentality ?

I think most of the people find it odd becuase the level of celebrations happening in Pakistan is kind of exaggerated in respect to winning the  CT , for example if this was he WC - Sure teams get a special ovation and all these accolades but CT isn't that meaningful tbh , when India won in 2013 or whenever ,  I don't think I was even bothered much the next day. 

9 minutes ago, AnotherBangladeshiFan said:

Don`t cry indians, I know its hard for you to swallow, but I think it is now mentally ingraved into your races thickheads that you guys are somehow better than Pakistan, even when stats show otherwise. Can`t weight for Australia to bash the crap out of your overrated batting lineup.

This guy has made three posts on this site and he is more concerned about Pakistan than Bangladesh , christ man , did Geo News or Mufti's didn't tell you how to conceal your identity well or you skipped those lessons at the local jihadi classes ?

On 7/7/2017 at 6:17 PM, Laaloo said:

Some of their fans posted a photo of the Pepsi cup trophy in 2006 along with their world cup trophy. 

What did you expect? :rotfl:

Laaloo insan ban ja ....

i have told you that i cnt find a pic of WC 92 trophy without Imran khan thats why i have posted the pic in that thread, but if somehow, i have triggered the fire in your @ass thn be my guest ....

i will post it again for you .... :laugh:

Image result for 1992 cricket world cup trophy pic

Edited by KeyboardWarrior
5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Laaloo insan ban ja ....

i have told you that i cnt find a pic of WC 92 trophy without Imran khan thats why i have posted the pic in that thread, but if somehow, i have triggered the fire in your @ass thn be my guest ....

i will post it again for you .... :laugh:

Image result for 1992 cricket world cup trophy pic

Pepsi Cup :woot:

Must have been the number 1 in your wishlist :nice:

And what is this insan ban ja crap? you should try telling that to your countrymen.