Taylor & Jarvis might be coming back to Zimbabwe

Texy

21 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

There are better things to do than chasing money. Its called living and playing for your country. A few games in the BPL and PSL would have made them millionaires. 

It is easy to say. But for sport personal financial security for their family is very important. Especially given that their careers do not last long. 

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

ICC deserves to be the only one.

There are better things to do than chasing money. Its called living and playing for your country. A few games in the BPL and PSL would have made them millionaires. 

Nice joke:giggle:

9 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

ICC deserves to be the only one.

PSL?

:hysterical:

9 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

The world does not revolve around India. Yes you guys bring more money but as long as that money is shared equally the game will only extend. We need more countries who can play competitive cricket. 

why the * should the money be equally shared boss ?

India will share with whom we please and not pak, why would we so that you can send more terrorists ?

this has been done to death.

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Welcome to the world of franchise cricket. Where wealth easily accessible to you. PSL = Pays Salary Largely.

So you fear our explosive sixes? 

PSL :hysterical: where amateur cricketers make

a living

Well how long before PSl is bankrupt and defunct it took 1 season to have almost 5-6 regular international team members banned in fixing :giggle: 

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

PSL is cleaning us up which is good for cricket. Don't worry we will make every match in this tournament matter. Two to three weeks is enough for this fantastic tournament. We don't need anymore to see some exciting cricket.

A Scotland vs Bermuda match might be more close and exciting but doesn't really make it better quality cricket than say a

one sided Aus-Sa game.

PSL right now is in the same league as Celebrity Cricket league in India-I did not watch it but I am sure there might have been some exciting games there :cantstop:

I realize you want it so bad to have a league to have a franchise to believe in good for you but I can't see how with a straight face you can even say it's even close to IPL :hysterical: