2 minutes ago, New guy said:

Excuses. I still remember him spraying even on green pitches. In the bangla match where binny took 6 wickets, umesh went for over 6 an over

did you only see this comment and not the comment above that when i criticized him for poor bowling? 

9 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

heartbreak,i would have fancied any  team with a 100 run lead but this is a choke.the top order failed both innings.

vidarbha almost choked as well. kar was 104/7 and did well to recover to 189/8. and then lost last 2 wkts cheaply.

Just now, CoverDrive said:

Umesh Yadav was disappointing. Great win for Vidarbha. If Lalit Yadav comes back it would be great to watch

yes, he was. finished with decent match figures, but didn't look threatening esp 2nd innings. hope that lalit slots in for umesh in final.

RCB Bangalore chokes in IPL, Karnataka choke in Ranji Trophy semis.

Delhi will surely win the Finals. Vidarbha is easier opposition for Dilli than Karnataka.

If Karnataka had done the chase properly, they could have tried to make the Finals more interesting.

4 hours ago, fineleg said:

RCB Bangalore chokes in IPL, Karnataka choke in Ranji Trophy semis.

Delhi will surely win the Finals. Vidarbha is easier opposition for Dilli than Karnataka.

If Karnataka had done the chase properly, they could have tried to make the Finals more interesting.

Absolutely  gutted. I knew or hoped they would come close and win by a wicket or so.. 5runs.. I am like this guy now

.AAP%20Gif.gif

Edited by coffee_rules

9 hours ago, chewy said:

Whoever wins, it will be fourth different state to win Ranji in last four years...bodes well for future indicating a levelling playing field across India and hopefully a more competitive tournament 

that's a good observation. also nice to see smaller teams making it far like vidarbha.

27 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

Thakre bowling 122s. Couldn't believe my eyes and then I saw Curran bowling 121 against Smith. Lol. Hope Delhi get out quickly we can get to see Saini bowl.

Thakre is an u19 player, so, no surprise an U19 bowling in 120s. His low pace was the reason he was not picked for U19 WC. Otherwise, he could anyway be very handy in NZ.