Pakistan has restricted the opposition to under 240 in their last 7 ODI matches.

the don

Dating back to the champions trophy the team has been ruthless with their bowling display in limited overs cricket .

In an era of flat tracks this is a remarkabke acheivement.

Huge credit must be given to Hassan ali who i knew would make it big even before his debut . This guy is pure gold . Has already impressed the pundits and Ian bishop has been a massive fan since his PSL days.

Rumman raees is another intelligent

bowler who moves the bowl even on the barren tracks of the UAE and i suspect he will replace Junaid in the starting 11 once Amir gets back to full fitness  While shadab and Amir are both class in this format .

Raees

Amir

Hasan 

Shadab 

Hafeez

Fahim / imad / yamin 

Amazing consistency from the best limited overs bowling lineup in the world.

Edited by the don
1 hour ago, RAZPOR said:

While they may have been doing well for some matches.

I dont see hasan having a very long career his bowling is way to dependent on getting reverse and he isnt a good death bowler.

Thats a myth . 

I have seen enough of Hasan to know that he can be lethal with a new ball as well . 

He can cut it off the seam . Not just deoendant in reverse at all .

27 minutes ago, the don said:

Thats a myth . 

I have seen enough of Hasan to know that he can be lethal with a new ball as well . 

He can cut it off the seam . Not just deoendant in reverse at all .

Sure if you say so ,but you cant tell me its a myth when most of his wickets come in middle overs.

what about his death bowling though?? 

1 hour ago, RAZPOR said:

Sure if you say so ,but you cant tell me its a myth when most of his wickets come in middle overs.

what about his death bowling though?? 

Because he bowls in the middle of the innings ??

He is invaluable in the role he plays , not that he cant bowl the new ball.

2 hours ago, the don said:

Because he bowls in the middle of the innings ??

He is invaluable in the role he plays , not that he cant bowl the new ball.

and why is he not the new ball bowler if he is so good as you say??

How many wickets he has up front even in test cricket for that matter??

and for the third time what about his death bowling.

He is a good bowler no doubt ,but he is not as good as people across the border are making him out to be,calling him the best odi bowler.If he was i would be the first to accept,and I ll be happy to be proven wrong.

While they may have been doing well for some matches.
I dont see hasan having a very long career his bowling is way to dependent on getting reverse and he isnt a good death bowler.

Nop he is quality, he has that ability to surprise the batsmen with pace, line and length is spot on too, pace is good can crank it up to 147kph, he will survive but had to keep on his hard work.
2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Nop he is quality, he has that ability to surprise the batsmen with pace, line and length is spot on too, pace is good can crank it up to 147kph, he will survive but had to keep on his hard work.

He's a quality bowler.  Only risk for him is durability.  Seems to be a bit on the shorter side, and doesn't look to be super-strong.  Hope he stays fit and keeps performing at the high level he has so far.   He's a quintessential 110 percenter.  I always like guys who put in genuine effort in the game.    Don't like his silly celebrations though.  

He's a quality bowler.  Only risk for him is durability.  Seems to be a bit on the shorter side, and doesn't look to be super-strong.  Hope he stays fit and keeps performing at the high level he has so far.   He's a quintessential 110 percenter.  I always like guys who put in genuine effort in the game.    Don't like his silly celebrations though.  

Bit of hard work, and he will be durable, you don't need to be a super strong to be a pace bowler it's all about action, rhythm and bowling in the right areas with brain and pace, one more worry about him is Pakistanis themselves, they will start comparing him with wasims and waqurs ending up putting pressure on him, agree with your point on his celebrations  should stop those silly copied celebration, having said that just read that hafeez has been reported again :hysterical: :hysterical: