Player swap

speedheat

Just now, Shaz1 said:

Its good to see people seeing beyond stats to rate a batsmen. Although I can understand why Sachin was great for many Indians.

Yep.. so many on this forum who recognise his selfish 100s and costing India games. Did you watch Ac2012 ? Sadly these bhakts who i call monsters gang attack them but they rise and own these bhakts everytime. Watch so many trigged chamchas posting now. So easy.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Australia-Shami for Starc- decent trade as they need good LOI bowler and we are not using Shami.

England- Dhoni for Ben Stokes- no 5 batsman who is also an allrounder

South Africa- Kedar Jadhav+Manish Pandey+  Dinesh Karthik for AB Devillers

Newzealand- Rahane for Williamson-again fair deal 

Westindies- Jayant Yadav+Vijay Shankar+ Binny+ Bhatia for Andre Russell

Bangladesh-Axar Patel for Shakib

Srilanka-None

Pakistan- Shardul Thakur for Hassan Ali

lol

34 minutes ago, speedheat said:

For that you will have to trade UV, sehwagh, tendulkar, gauti the real reason for the WC Glory's otherwise dhoni will guarantee you No.8 ranking just like he did to rising pune in ipl2016

If only Misbah didn't play that paddle sweep or if they hadn't given Sachin 5 lives in 2011 semifinal. But you guys won lot of matches with that chucker so it evens out.

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

If what @Rasgulla says is true you may have the right reasons to troll as a Indian against a innoscent Pakistani like me. Beating you for years caused you a mental break down. You decided to be one of the superior breeds of International cricket. How much pleasure do you get for having over 2 billion fans supporting you on this very Indian forum?

I mean when you make a cricketer part of your religion this is bound to happen. Sachin was a great batsmen not the best one.

Hmmm.. So he wears Bangali jeans. How typical.

Check this village idiot out :laugh: .....you clearly have run out of ideas...get the * outta here now 

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Sachin was a great batsmen not the best one.

Decent batsmen nowhere near great... If he played modern day cricket with Kohli Dhoni and few others he would be nothing but a below average batsmen. His average and SR is same as Dhawan which says a lot.. He blocked Dhawans place for years by overstating. Once he was kicked out by Dhoni after his Ac2012 innings..then we won CT2013 right away. 

Edited by Rasgulla
4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Atleast with Kohli you got a match winner. His hundreds impact the game immensly. He is someone I hope Babar emulates as his career goes on. When you build a innings it needs increase in strike rate as overs go on in a ODI game. Switching gears is key to be a successful batsmen. Cause a 100 is useless if its in a losing cause.

That's why I want kohli to break that selfish 100 100s record so there ll be nothing special about him. Kohli doing it in right away. That's why kohli gets that much respect from everyone. Sachin bhakts just jealous of king kohli. :adore:

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Would be interesting to see the win percentage of these two when they make hundreds. Even though it should be obvious stats still give a solid base to argue on. 

We won just 5 of last 13 100s he scored in Odis.. doubt anyone could come close to that. Virat is already miles ahead Also note Virat gets rested against minnows like zim and other teams... where sachin played alot against them. He has 9 100s against zim,kenya and namibia out of 49 100s in Odis. Don't even get me started against Bangladesh didn't even add those it already added up to 9 already...

[mention=21642]speedheat[/mention] congratulations you have started a thread that is giving us an intellectual debate for the ages between 2 brilliant minds 

bhai, its first time that rasgulla had got a guy who takes him seriously, let him enjoy other wise he will create one more fake id and will quote/repost it lol