asterix

Mumbai Indians Fan Club - 2018

Bowling is our strong point. Need to strengthen it

Not watching the game live but guys like Sangwan make me :nervous:  .... I hope to be proven wrong. Too bad Cummins is out

2 hours ago, asterix said:

Anybody in MI interested today’s MI - DD Match Thread? Last call...

If not then I’ll make it. You know if I make MT, MI usually loses matches...

:p: .

Dada let us open our account today,you know you guys will still catch up later on and reach the finals 

:p: .
Dada let us open our account today,you know you guys will still catch up later on and reach the finals 

If I’ve opened the MT then you’ll have great chance to win. However I’m not sure why Dan replaced Morris?

14 minutes ago, asterix said:

If I’ve opened the MT then you’ll have great chance to win. However I’m not sure why Dan replaced Morris?

Typical chutiyapa from the dd management,"sarkare aayengi jayengi magar management clueless rahega "

Not too many options so this how the 11 could be for the next few games:

Lewis

Yadav

Kishan

Rohit 

Cutting / Pollard

Krunal

Hardik

Markhande 

Chahar 

Mustafizur

Bumrah 

Might as well go with 3 international players .... 

9 minutes ago, zen said:

Not too many options so this how the 11 could be for the next few games:

Lewis

Yadav

Kishan

Rohit 

Cutting / Pollard

Krunal

Hardik

Markhande 

Chahar 

Mustafizur

Bumrah 

Might as well go with 3 international players .... 

this is your team for today :phehe: 

19 minutes ago, velu said:

this is your team for today :phehe: 

Int players are not that great. May be 2-3 can make it :hmm: .... Int players should ideally be impact players / match winners to get in to the 11

Edited by zen

This season one player from the opposition has taken it away - Bravo, Hooda and now Roy .... But the team has provided the most exciting games 

Sometimes, you just have to take a step back. I hope Kishan, Pandya Bros, Bumrah and the legspinners will have a good tournament

Now it would be more about following individual performances, until the team gets back in the position to make it to the play offs 

May be try to do a Aus of 1999 :dontknow: 

Edited by zen

On 06/04/2018 at 6:05 PM, Vilander said:

ok since it has been established that some suffer from napoleon complex.

Let us look at some definitions shall we..:p:

A short person who feels inferior because of their size. They tend to take it out on other people and thrive on power trips. Shouting at others, especially when they are in a position of power, is common. Side affects include short temper, power trips/power-hungriness, anger issues, and often a bad sense of humor.

Short, Cocky, Hot tempered, arrogant, ignorant.

This one takes the cake.

A peronality complex that consists of power trips and false machismo to make up for short height and feelings of inferiority.

Group Napoleon complex

A personality complex that consists of comic machismo to make up for short height and feelings of inferiority by performing Naagin dance and other general kiddish behaviour.

Good win by the Bambis... :nice:

Congrats Mariyam, the lucky charm... :clap:

The team management should play Duminy in place of Mustafizur. Duminy is a better option.

For waste of space foreign player they already have Pollard. Hence no need Fizz on top of it...

On 4/14/2018 at 9:04 PM, sarchasm said:

Grim show so far. Can they still salvage their campaign? Looks difficult because Rohit appears distracted and anxious.

Rohit's made his intentions clear yesterday. In the end it wasn't even a contest. Shot in the arm for the :mi: run rate.

Fair chance for :mi: to make it through to the eliminators.

20 hours ago, asterix said:

Good win by the Bambis... :nice:

Congrats Mariyam, the lucky charm... :clap:

The team management should play Duminy in place of Mustafizur. Duminy is a better option.

For waste of space foreign player they already have Pollard. Hence no need Fizz on top of it...

Pollard gives it his 100% in the field. And he's a crowd puller. And on his day he's a very destructive batsman. I think he should stay put.

Fizz should be mentored by Bumrah. Monkey see, monkey do. That should sort Fizz. 

Edited by Mariyam

12 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Pollard gives it his 100% in the field. And he's a crowd puller. And on his day he's a very destructive batsman. I think he should stay put.

Fizz should be mentored by Bumrah. Monkey see, monkey do. That should sort Fizz. 

Fizz needs to be deported back to Bangladesh along with @Malcolm Merlyn

Mustafizzur needs to be rested for a game. There is no discernible upside by having him in the side.

Bumrah is a shadow of his last year IPL self.

The middle order collapse was very meh too.

1 minute ago, UnknownGenius said:

Choker team. Losing from winning position :laugh1:

Its all a plan of the master plan. A simpleton like you would never be able to grasp what the :mi: think thank is upto.

We are lowering the guard of the other sides, making them complacent.

Need to win 7-8 games from the remaining 9. Difficult task so may be help RR, the other team from west, by defeating teams competing with RR for a spot. And if MI gets momentum going, it could end up in the last 4 

Following team for the next few games;

Indian players: Surya, Ishan, Rohit (hit or miss), Kpan, Hpan, Bumrah, and Makrande / Rahul C

Internationals: Lewis (hit or miss. But if he misses, he does not waste balls), JP, Cuttings, and Fizz 

Guest, sign in to access all features.