‘Dhoni does 50% of spinners’ work’: Kuldeep

velu

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Why are most valid criticisms considered as hating now? Instead of bringing others in, maybe you should counter those criticisms with valid rebuttals.

when a guy who defended sachin about his late retirement criticizes dhoni to retire ( i see him still not contributing ) , its easy to counter by pointing their hypocrisy ..

also for many fans reasoning wont work out .. and most of the arguments are subjective in nature and diffuclt to objectify it 

and most importantly , there wont be any fun left in ICF :Cry:

17 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

No I was referring to another dhoni chamcha. 

What is my hatred? So criticizing dhoni means we hate him. Wow Kya logic hai. Stop your PR for once and think with an open mind.

You post s.h.i.t after s.h.i.t in lots of thread here even where Dhoni is not related. There is no criticism, its same repeat mode crap. This is hatred and you even encourage others to do the same, fill all threads with same crap. Talk about being a moderator. Great job.

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

You post s.h.i.t after s.h.i.t in lots of thread here even where Dhoni is not related. There is no criticism, its same repeat mode crap. This is hatred and you even encourage others to do the same, fill all threads with same crap. Talk about being a moderator. Great job.

Wow you really are delusional aren't you? So valid criticism is **** now because you can't handle the truth. How did I encourage then again? Who cares I'm a moderator? Am I going above the rules? Am I abusing the players? Just because you can't make valid arguments against criticism doesnt mean I post ****. You obviously have issues with me. Focus on the posts and not the poster.

13 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The likes of vvvslaxman and radhika have also criticized Dhoni and some of then get labeled as being my gang and they are far from Sachin fans. 

Nobody calls them your gang. I love reading their posts, I respect what they say even if its against Dhoni. Even Jimmy or Jalebi, I enjoy their posts. They do make sense sometimes. With you or kira or speedheat and god knows whom, its all crap. Sorry, surely you are butthurt about something that you just cannot stop.

6 minutes ago, velu said:

when a guy who defended sachin about his late retirement criticizes dhoni to retire ( i see him still not contributing ) , its easy to counter by pointing their hypocrisy ..

also for many fans reasoning wont work out .. and most of the arguments are subjective in nature and diffuclt to objectify it 

and most importantly , there wont be any fun left in ICF :Cry:

I see who you're talking about. But you do the same against others even when they bring our valid criticisms. And don't give the excuse about valid reasoning now. I've argued with you and you have anything but valid reasoning. 

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

It balances because their bluff is being called out openly. There are people who are criticizing other players because of agenda and hatred which originated from Sachin's playing days. Its very obvious, the usual suspects keeps on shouting same BS in every thread. MOB has already drove people away from here using same mentality. Its impossible to not see the obvious agenda driven posts, cmon.

Comes across as a petty diversionary tactic. Nothing more nothing less. Most of those who criticize Dhoni are criticizing the current version of Dhoni which is fair enough. No one AFAIK has questioned his overall achievements in ODIs :agree:

Just now, Shunya said:

Nobody calls them your gang. I love reading their posts, I respect what they say even if its against Dhoni. Even Jimmy or Jalebi, I enjoy their posts. They do make sense sometimes. With you or kira or speedheat and god knows whom, its all crap. Sorry, surely you are butthurt about something that you just cannot stop.

Lol I'm far from butthurt. I wanna see my team do well. If I don't think dhoni is performing which in t20s he hasn't done crap in 10 years, I'll call him out. And yet you continue to defend him despite his mediocrity. If you think I'm butthurt then so be it. I'd rather be that then whatever the heck you are.

Just now, Laaloo said:

I see who you're talking about. But you do the same against others even when they bring our valid criticisms. And don't give the excuse about valid reasoning now. I've argued with you and you have anything but valid reasoning. 

have the same opinon about yours and few others as well :p:

when you guys can troll dhoni and dhoni fans , why not opthers ?

take this thread .. this is a very harmless topic

triggered few here because of their hate for dhoni

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Comes across as a petty diversionary tactic. Nothing more nothing less. Most of those who criticize Dhoni are criticizing the current version of Dhoni which is fair enough. No one AFAIK has questioned his overall achievements in ODIs :agree:

there are few .. but they might be trolling 

Just now, velu said:

have the same opinon about yours and few others as well :p:

when you guys can troll dhoni and dhoni fans , why not opthers ?

take this thread .. this is a very harmless topic

triggered few here because of their hate for dhoni

No one is triggered because of that. Most of them have valid criticisms of dhoni. Maybe you should try defending them first instead of trolling. I don't need to troll dhoni these days. He does the job himself with insipid batting.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

No one is triggered because of that. Most of them have valid criticisms of dhoni. Maybe you should try defending them first instead of trolling. I don't need to troll dhoni these days. He does the job himself with insipid batting.

i see lots of triggered souls .. maybe again these are all subjective 

and i am more like offensive player  than a defender :bandit: 

15 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol I'm far from butthurt. I wanna see my team do well. If I don't think dhoni is performing which in t20s he hasn't done crap in 10 years, I'll call him out. And yet you continue to defend him despite his mediocrity. If you think I'm butthurt then so be it. I'd rather be that then whatever the heck you are.

What valid criticism? All you do is lunge, bot, chamcha this, chamcha that,glutes...every day its a rinse repeat thing in threads where he is not even related. 

9 minutes ago, Shunya said:

What valid criticism? All you do is lunge, bot, chamcha this, chamcha that,glutes...every day its a rinse repeat thing in threads where he is not even related. 

Glutes? Lol come on that's actually funny.  Bot I have no idea what you're talking about.if you're referring to rasgulla then I could care less. And show me a thread where it's not related and I'll happily delete the post. Most of my posts are directly related to the topic unlike you who spend more time criticizing posters rather than quality posts who you think are **** just because they criticized dhoni. Oh boo hoo.

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Glutes? Lol come on that's actually funny.  Bot I have no idea what you're talking about.if you're referring to rasgulla then I could care less. And show me a thread where it's not related and I'll happily delete the post. Most of my posts are directly related to the topic unlike you who spend more time criticizing posters rather than quality posts who you think are **** just because they criticized dhoni. Oh boo hoo.

ok .. MOST 

10 minutes ago, velu said:

i started watching batman movies only after seeing heath ledger :)

i like jack nicolson joker movie as well 

For me it is Chritain Bale. Heath Ledger was just not around long enough for me to form a opinion but Jack Nicholson is probably one of the best actors ever. Have you watched One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. Sad but a great movie of Jack Nicholson.