ICC considers alternative venues for 2021 Champions Trophy

Talks of not prticipating in ICC tournaments start again. You guys no what that means really before uttering something like that. Yes, India is the powerhouse and It will hurt cricket and icc if we don’t participte but is that great thing? You are going to enjoy that?

First of all the world cup shouldn’t go away from India and neither it will, anyway, butt for some Indian fans to retalliate with “India shouldn’t participate in ICC tournament” for every reason like this is absolutely bs and shows how insecure some Indian fans are

Thats a childish attitude surely.

ICC and governing body need to sort this mess out surely but we need to keep calm.

Let them deal with this shyt. In the end India will host everything anyway, this is all bs stuff to bring more hatred between Indian fans and ICC. Don’t fall for it. These aricles all they do is create more anger.

12 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Talks of not prticipating in ICC tournaments start again. You guys no what that means really before uttering something like that. Yes, India is the powerhouse and It will hurt cricket and icc if we don’t participte but is that great thing? You are going to enjoy that?

First of all the world cup shouldn’t go away from India and neither it will, anyway, butt for some Indian fans to retalliate with “India shouldn’t participate in ICC tournament” for every reason like this is absolutely bs and shows how insecure some Indian fans are

Thats a childish attitude surely.

ICC and governing body need to sort this mess out surely but we need to keep calm.

Let them deal with this shyt. In the end India will host everything anyway, this is all bs stuff to bring more hatred between Indian fans and ICC. Don’t fall for it. These aricles all they do is create more anger.

See let me put it as nicely as i possibly can. Why should ICC events in India be tax exempt ? :wp3:

Because ICC is the progeny of the Empire ? DOR will never let anything like that happen all the three services will tag team ICC's arse to oblivion and make them pay now hehe... if there is one department to absolutely not mess with while doing business in any country is the said countries revenue department, they are savage. All this natak wont go un noticed, every one gets their number in time, few board members will be assigned to this drama now hehe.

Edited by Vilander
2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

See let me put it as nicely as i possibly can. Why should ICC events in India be tax exempt ? :wp3:

Because ICC is the progeny of the Empire ? DOR will never let anything like that happen all the three services will tag team ICC's arse to oblivion and make them pay now hehe... if there is one department to absolutely not mess with while doing business in any country is the said countries revenue department, they are savage. All this natak wont go un noticed, every one gets their number in time, few board members will be assigned to this drama now hehe.

Lol you did not even read the whole post carefully. No one is supporting ICC.  I am saying stop being insecure about what happens or not between indian government and ICC.

ICC should be taxed or whatever but to retaliate with “India shouldn’t participate” is all childish. Lol

I mean seriously you think ICC will not consider India as venue for world cup lol. Thats never happening in our lifetime. All will happen. ICC will be taxed, India will host all the tournaments.

Can't complain.A tournament like Champions trophy neither has the prestige or bring any boast to tourism.So Govt is correct in its stance not to give any tax exemption.

In a country like India where tax payment is a massive issue , there's no need to give tax exemption to these ICC tournaments to line pocket other countries.

BCCI always says they are a private body and doesn't come under Sports ministry, which is fair enough.Then there is no need for Govt to give tax exemption to ICC tournaments either.Maybe if BCCI wants to host the tournaments, pay from their pocket instead of asking for tax benefits from Govt.

Edited by BeautifulGame
7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

I mean seriously you think ICC will not consider India as venue for world cup lol. Thats never happening in our lifetime. All will happen. ICC will be taxed, India will host all the tournaments.

Actually yes.You seriously think ICC will happily loss 100-150 mil dollars so that they can host in India ? Even BCCI won't agree to that.

FIFA actually asks for written guarantees from Govts for tax exemption before bids for world cups are submitted.

ICC will definitely shift to anither country if we don't provide tax exemption.