Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

2 hours ago, Lala said:

Can you tell me what your legend bumrah has done to the world cricket so far? what are the attributes of legend Bumrah that people remember?..............Oh we remember his big no ball :cantstop:

After Amir's disgraceful no ball how can you even think of bringing any other player's noball, nothing will beat that phateechar amir's noball

So are you saying that liking amla has got nothing to do with his religion? So why do so many pakistanis love amla? yPakistanis don't show the same kind of love towards any other overseas player. If it was only based on batting then why aren't the pakistani not as passionate about any other foreign batsman besides amla like say a williamson or faf or any other batsman on a similar level to amla? It's not like amla is the best batsman in the world, he's not even the best batsman in the team.  It is clear as day that beard is the only reason which attracted pakistanis towards amla even though amla is of Indian origin

Look at these Pakistani fans of Amla

7 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Look at these Pakistani fans of Amla

Again you are displaying your pakistani IQ, did I say all fans of amla are pakistanis? I specifically said that Pakistanis only like amla because of his religion, try again

39 minutes ago, kira said:

Again you are displaying your pakistani IQ, did I say all fans of amla are pakistanis? I specifically said that Pakistanis only like amla because of his religion, try again

What about Behardein and Tahir :cantstop:  

On 3/26/2018 at 1:13 PM, Trichromatic said:

ABDV isn't a choker in tests. He has choked other teams with long blockathons in SL and Aus.

In shorter formats, both Kohli and ABDV choke. 

I guess it will be Williamson.

Kohli has a World Cup in ODIS, and has been the man of the tournament of TWO ICC WT20s. Add to that his match-winning knock in the 2013 CT Finals, you get a player who's significantly far away from the tag of a choker - especially so in comparison with ABD.

5 hours ago, Lala said:

You guys are pretty much narrow minded. Visiting one tour to SA and bowled well does not tell that is a brilliant effort. All we know last SA tour it was not the SA's best side and was a much depleted side where the kid Markram was captaining. It's like India's 2nd string side was playing nidahas trophy. So dont talk too much about that win.

Coming back to the case of Malinga, he resigned playing test cricket in order to concentrate shorter format. He was the best T20 bowler ever no doubt. Reminds me how your best batsmen were struggled to score in T20 WC Final. Bumrah is a student of Mali. Mali consecutively played IPL for 10 years for same team (MI) where non of the player was able to do so. Since he is now aging and his time is over, his retirement is around the corner. His name adds to history. He contributed to the team as a genuine team player. A match winner. Some of the achievement I  remember so far was once when he batted with mathews against Aussies for highest 9th wicket partneship in ODI to open the door for first ODI victory in Aus, He had taken 4 hattricks, His 4 wickets in 4 bowls in 2007 WC against SA still people remember. He was followed by many fans, specially kids everywhere liked his slinging action. Even his hair style too followed by fans.:cantstop:  STOP Comparing student with master.

Can you tell me what your legend bumrah has done to the world cricket so far? what are the attributes of legend Bumrah that people remember?..............Oh we remember his big no ball :cantstop:

Aiden Markram 'the kid' who is averaging 50+ at a SR of 63 whilst opening the batting in South Africa in tests. South Africa have a history of blooding young captains e.g. Graeme Smith. Markram is next in line after Du Plessis.

Nice attempt at revisionist history to minimise India's achievement in South Africa. If you had this much scrutiny of your own team, you'd never bother to turn on the TV and watch cricket. 

Facts are in that series: Du Plessis, Amla, Morkel, Rabada, Miller, Duminy De Kock and ABDV all played. 

Sure De Knock didn't play after the first 2 games. May I ask, what was his contribution in those first 2 ODI games that he did play? What was his contribution in the test series? My comment was about the superiority of Bumrah, and he had de Kock in his back pocket- see the 3rd test 2nd innings. De Kock's replacement Klassen, was one of their best batsmen that whole series and he was responsible for them wining their only game of the series. So actually, South Africa not playing a horribly out of form De Knock and playing a gun like Klaasen makes India's achievement bigger. I accept, Du Plessis was a loss for them, so what? One player loss doesn't justify a 5-1 phainty. 

Again this thread was about Bumrah. Why did ABDV miss the first 3 games of the ODI series? That's right because Bumrah broke his finger during the test series with hostile bowling. Then when he returned for the final 3 games, ABDV barely did anything. So if anything, this goes even further in Bumrah's favour. 

Our best batsmen struggled to play Malinga in 2014 T20 final? There you go, another proof of adopted son mentality. Let's get this straight, India lost that final because an over the hill, post cancer and chemotherapy (both of which reeks havoc on your body) Yuvraj got bogged down at the crease. Following him came Tuk tuk MSD, again someone who doesn't merit a place in the Indian t20 side. On the other hand, Kohli was head and shoulders above all batsmen in that game, shows what would have been had our young blood been given the chances they deserved. So no, Malinga didn't outwit our best batsmen, he just capitalised on India's flawed selection policy. 

Of course you remember Bumrah's no ball. For you it was the biggest day of your life, for me it was Sunday. 

Why are you even mentioning Malinga's batting...this discussion was about their bowling. Is Stuart broad better bowler than Glenn McGrath because of his superior batting?

What's ridiculous is that you are comparing performances in T20s against proper cricket like tests and ODIs. If you had perspective on cricket and what constitutes high quality cricket, you'd realise a gun performance in a test series vs high quality opposition in their backyard is a huge achievement. Because you have no perspective on history of the game and how to weight good performances, it doesn't seem like a big deal to you. Bumrah has been instrumental in India getting to 2016 World T20 semi-final (since you value T20 so much) and was key in us reaching ICC Champions trophy final 2017. He was also key factor in ODI series wins over England, Australia, NZ and Sri Lanka. That's what he's done in his career so far. 

Edited by mancalledsting
59 minutes ago, Ellipsism said:

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

An Indian speaking about IQ. :)

I am working with pakistanis. They are the dumbest i have worked with. You tell them one thing. You expect them to remember and do the same thing again when it is needed. No they will keep coming back to you 100 times. They will need help every single time. This is typical of pakistani IT guy.  Their science and technology ranking should tell you that. Pakistan basically copies the  technology of china.

http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

https://www.aerospace-technology.com/features/featurethe-10-countries-most-active-in-space-4744018/

1 hour ago, Ellipsism said:

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

An Indian speaking about IQ. :)

Woah, you are one of the dumbest pakistani I have ever met, it's a great achievement by you, given the standards of pakistani dumbness. Who brings up iq research links :hysterical: What was this IQ research based on, how many Indians took part in this research? Lol these researches are as useless as a pakistani passport. 

Edited by kira
1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Where?

On the worlds bestest forum. Now running to several pages with claims of discrimination.

Here are some gems:

These two have literally been carrying the England team for YEARS on their back and in one of the most disgusting moves I have EVER seen in my life from an English set up they drop two of their greatest players and made them a scapegoat for the pathetic performance in NZ, they had many options to pick a scapegoat, for example a cricketer who almost killed another fellow human being in street. But NO, they demonized two of their best players who are not only fantastic performers, they have always maintained the SPIRIT of cricket 
R

Given his persona and background an easy target for the England team who has been messed around badly. He's been made to bat as an opener, 6, 7 and 8 from what I can recall.

England have been so rubbish for months now, they had to make a scapegoat and its the Brummies

i

On the worlds bestest forum. Now running to several pages with claims of discrimination.

Here are some gems:

These two have literally been carrying the England team for YEARS on their back and in one of the most disgusting moves I have EVER seen in my life from an English set up they drop two of their greatest players and made them a scapegoat for the pathetic performance in NZ, they had many options to pick a scapegoat, for example a cricketer who almost killed another fellow human being in street. But NO, they demonized two of their best players who are not only fantastic performers, they have always maintained the SPIRIT of cricket 

R

Given his persona and background an easy target for the England team who has been messed around badly. He's been made to bat as an opener, 6, 7 and 8 from what I can recall.

England have been so rubbish for months now, they had to make a scapegoat and its the Brummies

i

Is that all? Where is the meltdown?

I am working with pakistanis. They are the dumbest i have worked with. You tell them one thing. You expect them to remember and do the same thing again when it is needed. No they will keep coming back to you 100 times. They will need help every single time. This is typical of pakistani IT guy.  Their science and technology ranking should tell you that. Pakistan basically copies the  technology of china.

http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

https://www.aerospace-technology.com/features/featurethe-10-countries-most-active-in-space-4744018/

I work with dumb Indian ppl too..like REALLY dumb