Suresh Raina shud never be selected for Indian team again

When he was dropped , the whole world knew his problems.....regd short pitch n pace bowling 

he went back to domestic n got picked again by selectors

My question to selectors is how do you check that if a player has worked on his problems

He went back failed for most part in domestic season, scored few in last few games against 125k bowlers and he was back

Look at him now, **** scared on pitch against pace. Stuck inside the crease, fearing for that bouncer......and trying to slog out his way

I dnt care if he is a team or what. He is **** scared to play pace of 140k ......... what will happen when he faces 150k tall bowlers

Its very clear to me he shud never play for india, i dnt see him getting any better now that he is above 30 . His fears has defeated him mentally more then technically 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
38 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

When he was dropped , the whole world knew his problems.....regd short pitch n pace bowling 

he went back to domestic n got picked again by selectors

My question to selectors is how do you check that if a player has worked on his problems

He went back failed for most part in domestic season, scored few in last few games against 125k bowlers and he was back

Look at him now, **** scared on pitch against pace. Stuck inside the crease, fearing for that bouncer......and trying to slog out his way

I dnt care if he is a team or what. He is **** scared to play pace of 140k ......... what will happen when he faces 150k tall bowlers

Its very clear to me he shud never play for india, i dnt see him getting any better now that he is above 30 . His fears has defeated him mentally more then technically 

Let us not be that harsh on Raina. He is still useful T20 player who can get some quick runs whenever needed. Yes, he is scared of short balls but then he can whack it away for most other deliveries and he is not bad against spin too. Let us not forget this humble servant of Indian cricket who is a real team man and gives it all for his team. His bowling is not bad either. 

I will not want him in ODI side though (because he cannot whack way too many in a longer format) and certainly his test career has ended even if he believes that he did not get enough chances in test cricket!

7 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Let us not be that harsh on Raina. He is still useful T20 player who can get some quick runs whenever needed.

For the longest time pakistan team didnt throw umar akmal out coz of this excuse and when they did they found a few in CT

their are tons of good players now who can hit the ball

This guy can hit but his fear has made him worse then he was, a poor attack he may rip apart but thats not our aim 

Yes, he is scared of short balls but then he can whack it away for most other deliveries and he is not bad against spin too. Let us not forget this humble servant of Indian cricket who is a real team man and gives it all for his team. His bowling is not bad either. 

No he gets out on fuller balls to, coz he stays on backfoot anticipating that shorter one n gets out on fuller

more so now he doesnt give much time to himself either, what did he do with his chances in Nidhas

being a team man cannot be the criteria for selection , perfomance n future shud be

everyone has a weakness but his weakness has gotten worse that it his impacting his stength

Next time, Just watch raina facing bowler a 140k bowler .......he looks stuck deep in his crease....feet kind of shivering , loosing bat shape , no feet movement most times 

I dnt remeber the last time his bowling was used, jadhav bowling has been more beneficial 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
36 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Let us not be that harsh on Raina. He is still useful T20 player who can get some quick runs whenever needed. Yes, he is scared of short balls but then he can whack it away for most other deliveries and he is not bad against spin too. Let us not forget this humble servant of Indian cricket who is a real team man and gives it all for his team. His bowling is not bad either. 

I will not want him in ODI side though (because he cannot whack way too many in a longer format) and certainly his test career has ended even if he believes that he did not get enough chances in test cricket!

Agreed. He can play T20's. Has been a good servant for Indian cricket over the years and deserves repect. Besides, he's not completely past it like UV