Beautiful lady singing Kikichallenge for promotion of tourism in Pakistan, but Pakistanis saying it a conspiracy against Pak

Alam_dar

This beautiful young lady is a Polish and she used to promote touring in Pakistan through her Videos. 

Then she did the kikichallenge with Pakistani Flag in the PIA flight. 

And now NAB (Pakistani Agency) is criticizing he and blaming her for insulting the Pakistani flag and now making investigations who allowed her to board in PIA plane. 

Many Pakistanis are supporting her and telling nothing wrong in the video, but again there are many who are indeed finding a conspiracy in it. 

It is not a matter of Pakistan  or not, it is simply a matter of Religion of Islam, which has turned these people into Zombies. I have no words to condemn the religion of Islam and it's evils. 

Edited by Alam_dar

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

for God sake, its not about religion, its about respecting the flag, dont be confused.

NAB just want to investigate that who allows her to dance in PIA plane.. :laugh:

To be very honest with ourselves, from where did this so called "respect of flag" come? In video, there is nothing which could be counted as disrespect of the flag, but it is ORIGINALLY the "Islamic Religious Mindset" which deems dancing of girls as Haram, and should be discouraged. Since they could not do it directly, therefore they are hitting behind the excuse of disrespect to the flag. 

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

It was a stupid dance anyway.

Bland and boring.

I think she could do much better if she dances in the Western Style, but she was trying to stay somewhat close to the Pakistani dancing style, and for that it was a good effort and Pakistani people liked it. 

===

NAB is a government agency whose work is to investigate the corruption of the political leaders. How come that NAB is issuing an order of investigation against dance of this girl?

You people in India perhaps remember there was a terrorist act introduced in India, especially in Kashmir. I don't remember exactly what was it's name. 

Same terrorist act has been introduced in Pakistan about 3 years ago. 

Now in every case that Police register, they include the terrorist charges in it. Even if it is a demonstration for your rights, but police will make charges of terrorism against you. 

Pakistan has become a Army State and judiciary is also under the influence of Army. 

Therefore, we are worried about the safety of this girl. No one is safe in Pakistan. 

11 hours ago, beetle said:

India has strict rules to be followed when handling a national flag . 

Are there any written instructions how to handle the national flag?

In my opinion, this should not be a National Crises if someone is dancing with flag in hand. It is a Non-Issue. 

On 14th August, overall there are Pakistani flags and small paper flags (JhandiaaN). But on 15th or 16th August, these small paper flags are lying all over the streets and coming under the feet of the walking people. 

To be precise, symbols like flags should not be made so much sacred that they are given more importance than the Human Life. 

Yes, respect to human life should have preference over respect to any non-living symbol. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Are there any written instructions how to handle the national flag?

In my opinion, this should not be a National Crises if someone is dancing with flag in hand. It is a Non-Issue. 

On 14th August, overall there are Pakistani flags and small paper flags (JhandiaaN). But on 15th or 16th August, these small paper flags are lying all over the streets and coming under the feet of the walking people. 

To be precise, symbols like flags should not be made so much sacred that they are given more importance than the Human Life. 

Yes, respect to human life should have preference over respect to any non-living symbol. 

Problem happens when people start putting national flags on slippers and underwear. It is because of those idiots that strict rules have to be made.

This Girl love Pakistan sooo much that she was digging the earth in Islamabad and planting hundreds of plants. 

She was travelling from mountains of Hunza in north, till Karachi in south ALONE in order to show the world that Pakistan is safe for the tourists, even for the women tourists. She wanted to show through her Vlogs that Pakistani people are very welcoming. 

And then my nation did such thing with this girl. 

4 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

Respect of flag comes from patriotism not religion. Awwal darjay kay chutyay hein aap. An arabic person would say "al-chutyaul-darjaul-awwal" .

but i dont think there is anything wrong with her dancing with the flag...but u sir are a certified chutya with an actual degree in chutyaism. Before you were like, people turn gay due to being restricted to see women....now you come up with this chuyta masterpiece. 

I am sorry, but I have all the arguments in front of me, and I have to disagree with you. 

If it was patriotism, then NAB and these people would have been appreciating the girl for her love for Pakistan. 

NAB was formed to investigate the corruption of the corrupt politicians. What NAB and it's leader has to do with the security issues (if any)? Why NAB announced investigation when it has to be done by the Airport security? 

Therefore, I am of this opinion that it is the evil of the religious mindset behind this shameful act.

The environment in Pakistan is still this that there is no ban upon the singing and folk dancing. And this makes religious mindset people uneasy, who want to impose whole of Islamic Sharia, which bans all such dancing and singing by women especially. 

Thus, they were unable to declare this dance by girl against Islamic Sharia and thus punish her directly, therefore now they started targeting her in name of security. 

18 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I am sorry, but I have all the arguments in front of me, and I have to disagree with you. 

If it was patriotism, then NAB and these people would have been appreciating the girl for her love for Pakistan. 

NAB was formed to investigate the corruption of the corrupt politicians. What NAB and it's leader has to do with the security issues (if any)? Why NAB announced investigation when it has to be done by the Airport security? 

Therefore, I am of this opinion that it is the evil of the religious mindset behind this shameful act.

The environment in Pakistan is still this that there is no ban upon the singing and folk dancing. And this makes religious mindset people uneasy, who want to impose whole of Islamic Sharia, which bans all such dancing and singing by women especially. 

Thus, they were unable to declare this dance by girl against Islamic Sharia and thus punish her directly, therefore now they started targeting her in name of security. 

what arguments? NAB investigating is an overkill, but they got involved due to security issues. How was the girl able to get runway access that easily? She just asked the airport officials? or paid some money? You do know that passengers are not allowed to roam free on the runway like that. You must be a special kind to think this has to do with religion. 

The patriotism is the disrespect of the flag. Broadcasting the flag being disrespected like that on social media doesn't go well with some people. I see no issue with the dance, but that's how it is.

19 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

what arguments? NAB investigating is an overkill, but they got involved due to security issues. How was the girl able to get runway access that easily? She just asked the airport officials? or paid some money? You do know that passengers are not allowed to roam free on the runway like that. You must be a special kind to think this has to do with religion. 

This security issue was the LAME EXCUSE presented later in order to hide the religious mindset. 

The head of the NAB made this initial remarks that she insulted the national flag and will be investigated. 

You try to easily go away by saying it was only an overkill by NAB investigation. I am afraid this simple statement does not do the justice, but this is the core of problem where due to this mindset those Government Agencies are being involved who have even nothing to do with it. 

19 hours ago, Pak_cric said:

The patriotism is the disrespect of the flag. Broadcasting the flag being disrespected like that on social media doesn't go well with some people. I see no issue with the dance, but that's how it is.

You should ponder upon this issue why dance with national flag went badly with some people, while it was fine with you? If you are honest with yourself, then you will yourself come to this conclusion that it is basically the religion which teaches that Dance is crime and disrespect to the religion. These people simply applied this religious mindset of dance being disrespect to the national flag. And then to strengthen their argument, they came up with lame excuses of security and investigations on National Level by NAB. 

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

This security issue was the LAME EXCUSE presented later in order to hide the religious mindset. 

The head of the NAB made this initial remarks that she insulted the national flag and will be investigated. 

You try to easily go away by saying it was only an overkill by NAB investigation. I am afraid this simple statement does not do the justice, but this is the core of problem where due to this mindset those Government Agencies are being involved who have even nothing to do with it. 

You should ponder upon this issue why dance with national flag went badly with some people, while it was fine with you? If you are honest with yourself, then you will yourself come to this conclusion that it is basically the religion which teaches that Dance is crime and disrespect to the religion. These people simply applied this religious mindset of dance being disrespect to the national flag. And then to strengthen their argument, they came up with lame excuses of security and investigations on National Level by NAB. 

.........it seems you are not trying to look at anything other than your point of view. dancing...religion...disrespect of flag, these things are mutually exclusive. You seem to have an ability to read people's mind lol. If the people of pakistan considered dancing as haram then there would be no mujras right after the religious ceremonies at weddings....anyways I am done on this thread.