Jump to content
OpeningBatsman

India vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2018 | Group A | Dubai International Cricket Stadium , Dubai | Sep 19, 03:30 PM LOCAL| MATCH 5 |

Recommended Posts

Match number - ODI no. 4040

Umpires             rsa.png&h=25&w=25Marais Erasmus sri.png&h=25&w=25Ruchira Palliyaguruge

TV Umpires        wi.png&h=25&w=25Gregory Brathwaite

Reserve Umpire ban.png&h=25&w=25Anisur Rahman

Match Referee    aus.png&h=25&w=25David Boon

 

Image result for india pakistan asia cup

 

Teams:

Pakistan (From): Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Usman Khan, Shan Masood, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Nawaz, Junaid Khan, Shaheen Afridi

 

India (From): Rohit Sharma(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, K Khaleel Ahmed, Yuzvendra Chahal, Lokesh Rahul, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah 

Edited by OpeningBatsman

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, OpeningBatsman said:

Match number - ODI no. 4040

Umpires             rsa.png&h=25&w=25Marais Erasmus sri.png&h=25&w=25Ruchira Palliyaguruge

TV Umpires        wi.png&h=25&w=25Gregory Brathwaite

Reserve Umpire ban.png&h=25&w=25Anisur Rahman

Match Referee    aus.png&h=25&w=25David Boon

 

Image result for india pakistan asia cup

Rohit Sharma should carry this picture everywhere. Looks slim and healthy next to Srafaraz

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, kruiser said:

I would play this strategically and rest bumrah, pandya and kuldeep. Lose this and lull pakistan into believing they are the besht. 

Then win on 23rd and the final!

Do we carry forward points,like Super 6's in WC?

 

Afghanistan is a threat but we should beat them but Bangladesh are no pushovers in these conditions and with our team

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, kruiser said:

I would play this strategically and rest bumrah, pandya and kuldeep. Lose this and lull pakistan into believing they are the besht. 

Then win on 23rd and the final!

I don't think any intnl team plays to lose 'strategically', that too against arch rivals,  unless of course there is a lot of money involved 

Share this post


Link to post

In these pitches, spinners need to bowl bit quick. Kuldeep Yadav is too slow for my liking and when pitches are slow its easier to pick variations. These kind of pitches are tailor made for bowlers like Rashid Khan/darters etc. I hope Shastri have a word with both spinners and ask them to bowl bit flat. That left arm spinner from HongKong was darting big time and he was tough to score off.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, kruiser said:

I would play this strategically and rest bumrah, pandya and kuldeep. Lose this and lull pakistan into believing they are the besht. 

Then win on 23rd and the final!

We can win all 3 vs Pak! I can understand not exposing one of the players though as a plan to unleash the player in the final (if we make it) 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

It will be epic if we go with the same squad tomorrow since its a dead rubber emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 

Bumrah is coming back it’s between Bhuvi/Khaleel and KL will be back and Pandya that means one of the seamers will be dropped.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Switchblade said:

Rohit

Dhawan

Kl/Biryani 

Dk

Kedar (bowling will save him)

Hardik

Dhoni

Kuldeep

Chahal

Bumrah

Bhuvi/Khaleel 

Thats how squad is shaping up.

Who is the VC of the squad?

Share this post


Link to post

will go with the below

 

Rohit

Dhawan

Rahul

Pandya (promoted to get things going)

Open slot

Dhoni

Jadhav (for bowling)

Kuldeep / Axar (if Kuldeep need not be exposed)

Chahal

Khaleel

Bumrah / Bhuvi (if Bumrah need not be exposed)

 

* the key batsmen should play to get themselves in to good hitting form 

Share this post


Link to post

According to pak captain saheb

 

People say this is Pakistan's home ground and you can say that, but I believe the conditions here are even for every team. The weather here is like it is in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Pitches are also similarly slow. So it isn't really home ground for anyone. It is an even ground for all." 

 

So basically he is saying  pak is switzerland it has sub zero temp all the time ind bd and sl are hot at 45 deg celcius all the time..

 

Pitches in Pak are sooper dooper phast.. Like very phasst..

 

pak has no home advantage in their home ground..

 

hehe moron

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, diga said:

only if India enter the finals... dont get your hopes too high :)

Hope is about a 100 orders of magnitude too big for the Asia cup lol..better to call it a passing curiousity.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Vilander said:

According to pak captain saheb

 

People say this is Pakistan's home ground and you can say that, but I believe the conditions here are even for every team. The weather here is like it is in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Pitches are also similarly slow. So it isn't really home ground for anyone. It is an even ground for all." 

 

So basically he is saying  pak is switzerland it has sub zero temp all the time ind bd and sl are hot at 45 deg celcius all the time..

 

Pitches in Pak are sooper dooper phast.. Like very phasst..

 

pak has no home advantage in their home ground..

 

hehe moron

I bet you can't comprehend, he is saying the conditions are similar to the subcontinent, so SL, Pakistani, India no one should feel alien to the conditions, a bit more hotter then subcontinent for me but similar wkts 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I bet you can't comprehend, he is saying the conditions are similar to the subcontinent, so SL, Pakistani, India no one should feel alien to the conditions, a bit more hotter then subcontinent for me but similar wkts 

Pakistan is one of the hottest **** hole in the planet.

 

Pak pitches are some of the super slowest in the world. So yeah its familiar conditions to sc teams. And its home ground and home advantage for pak. Which is ok.

Share this post


Link to post

6-5 Head to Head in Asia Cup is up with the result of this game by Pakistan. :cantstop:

 

Considering the performances of last night, this game is just walk in the park for us. :cantstop:

 

Good luck both teams, specially India :cantstop:

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Lala said:

6-5 Head to Head in Asia Cup is up with the result of this game by Pakistan. :cantstop:

 

Considering the performances of last night, this game is just walk in the park for us. :cantstop:

 

Good luck both teams, specially India :cantstop:

if we score 285 today, we will win.  Key for Rohit is to win the toss and bat first.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×