Aggressive cricket could return to Ind test cricket

zen

Sehwag changed test cricket for Ind fans. After his retirement, whether we like to admit it or not, test cricket has never felt the same. However, youngsters such as Shaw, Pant and Pandya promise to bring aggressive cricket back! .... If that happens, we have great days ahead, at least from the point of view of entertainment, for Ind test cricket .... Play like this and wins or losses would not matter that much 

As Senna remarked:

We need to play cricket with this kind of fearless spirit! 

Edited by zen
9 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

i like the way how you include Pandya in every list :giggle:, however his place is not certain in the test side.

In ODIs , our side can be really entertaining as well with right selections as well.Pandya should play higher up in batting in ODIs.

Pandya is likely return in Aus (he is nursing his injury) and if he had played in place of Rahane or one of the 5 bowlers, he would have batted aggressively too  :dontknow:

that is a positive about this side i.e. we have 2-4 attacking players so even if 1-2 click, it is an entertaining session / day .... and these aggressive youngsters are supported by likes of Pujara and Kohli, who play relatively safe cricket, ensuring that not all our eggs are in one basket 

Edited by zen
2 minutes ago, zen said:

Pandya is likely return in Aus (he is nursing his injury) and if he had played in place of Rahane or one of the 5 bowlers, he would have batted aggressively too  

that at is a positive about this side that we have so 2-4 attacking players so even if 1-2 click, it is an entertaining session / day .... and these aggressive youngsters are supported by likes of Pujara and Kohli 

dont think Pandya deserves a place in the test side straight away, he can be a liabiity sometimes as we have already seen

4 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

dont think Pandya deserves a place in the test side straight away, he can be a liabiity sometimes as we have already seen

He is expected to come in though to lend balance to the side .... and since he is an agrressive player, I have nothing to complain as long as he plays positively 

7 minutes ago, zen said:

He is expected to come in though to lend balance to the side .... and since he is an agrressive player, I have nothing to complain as long as he plays positively 

I have contrary view , however I dont mind his selection in the 15

Let us pass the judgement after Australian series, any Ranji player would score merrily against this sorry WI bunch. They fall like nine pins when facing some seam and swing.The batting we saw in last two series in England and SA was deplorable. They become pussy cats then all this so called aggressiveness goes for a walk.