Save Tiger Avni

UrmiSinhaRay

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.scoopwhoop.com/amp/let-avni-live-campaign-tigress/

Tigress Avni needs your help.

The government is killing her without any proper reason as she lives in an area where MP birla group is trying to set up a cement factory.

She has 2 kids.

Please help her

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

If the tigeress has  indeed become a man eater...there is no other way .

May be they could catch her and keep her away ,confined in some place.

I come from a place where this happens often inspite of people being extremely patient.

Losing your loved ones to animal attack is not easy. We can sit at home and talk but if our own child could be next, we would not be so brave .

A man eating tiger/tigress  is beyond redemption. Rightfully put down.

However the humans who encroach on these wildlife areas for real estate purposes need to be put down as well. Unfortunately it is the laborers etc who fall victims to these natural predators.

Anyway PETA etc are militant in their thought process too without applying logic. They need to take on these builders etc who expand to these areas but clearly they like every other organization need attention and focus on the more irrelevant point.

Edited by Global.Baba

9 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Avni has 2 young cubs. Am I the only one wondering what happened to the father? Is he out there somewhere as well?

Genuine question 

tiger ( father )  will move away after screwing the tigress :p: 

tiger wont take care of its offspring .. my genuine doubt is how could tigress hunt when it is heavily pregnant and also after giving birth 

its same with cats as well

12 minutes ago, velu said:

tiger wont take care of its offspring .. my genuine doubt is how could tigress hunt when it is heavily pregnant and also after giving birth 

Pregnant females  needs more food to support itself , law of nature

pretty sure even a pregnant tigeress  can take down ussain bolt if it wanted to

Edited by Global.Baba

14 hours ago, velu said:

Pregnancy or birth is not handicap for animals. They can run even in later stage or just few hours after giving birth

The post-mortem report of T1 showed that she was probably shot dead first and then the tranquillizer dart was planted on her body. The report says that the dart was found stuck “subcutaneously” (just beneath the skin) on the left hind thigh area.

When contacted Shirish Upadhye, one of the government veterinary doctors who performed the post-mortem, said, “there are three levels, where a dart can strike. The subcutaneous level is just beneath the skin. Then there are intra-muscular and intra-venous positions to where it can penetrate. But subcutaneous penetration doesn’t automatically mean that the dart must have been planted posthumously on the body. It is for the forensic experts to determine that. In this case, samples have been sent for forensic tests.”

Another point in the post-mortem report was that the bullet had struck in the left flank just below the left front leg scapula (shoulder bone) and had fractured the right front side scapula. This, according to fresh allegations, meant that the tigress was shot at by shooter Asghar Ali Khan in the direction perpendicular to him. Activists have alleged that if the tigress had charged at the patrol team of which Khan was a member, she should have taken the shot on her forehead or front side. But the perpendicular shot shows that Khan had shot her when she wasn’t attacking the team as was being claimed.

Filmmakers, actors and animal rights activists will take part in a global march demanding justice for tigress Avni and her two 10-month-old cubs on Sunday. The march will begin at 4 p.m. at Worli sea face (Common Man statue) up to Shivaji Park in Dadar. The Global March is expected to touch 22 cities across India and 11 countries around the world.