“Leave India,” Virat Kohli Tells Fan Who Like Foreign Batsmen More Than Indian Batsmen and the tale of Sachin and his Ferrari

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what ever who do you think you are man. when i am being respectful of you and posting respectfully make sure you do the same, if you want a sling match PM me. and dont go crying to mods then ' i have my feelings hurt' lol

repeating a lie, despite being pointed out it is a lie, by a legal authority (Maryam is a lawyer, in India), when it is a case of libel & slander, is hardly showing good behaviour. 

20 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

he did not evade taxes, since it does not meet the legal definition of tax evasion. A lawyer ( Mariyam), who is an INDIAN LAWYER is telling you so. Sachin was never charged with tax evasion in the first place. So he cannot be guilty or even afoul of something he is not charged with.

I suggest you STFU and defer to authority if you can see reason instead of nonsense to prop up your hate. 

Well, I don't practice law anymore. I work in the manufacturing sector now. :cool:

As an aside, this matter, even though its not such a case, but would fall under Custom Duty Evasion and not Tax Evasion.

The Income Tax department sends summons for tax evasion cases for individuals/ entities. The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence sends summons for Customs related frauds.

People just loosely use the term "Tax Evasion" terms.

Edited by Mariyam
3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

i have read what is needed, i suggest you do the same. 

She is a lawyer. You are not. 

You lose when arguing a legal facet- which you are. It should not be that difficult to accept or understand, really.

Your charge that Sachin evaded taxes, is factually FALSE. Pointed out by a lawyer, end of discussion. Yet you keep going because you are blinded by hatred and inability to defer to your superiors in the topic they are superior at. 

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

repeating a lie, despite being pointed out it is a lie, by a legal authority (Maryam is a lawyer, in India), when it is a case of libel & slander, is hardly showing good behaviour. 

1, Sachin wanted duty exemption on ferrari - fact ( at noted by mariyam the legal authority lol ) 

2, Court said no it has to be paid - fact.

3, the gifting company paid the said duty - fact. 

where is the lie here lol  chill dude.  libel slander etc.. keep harping as you like. i care a foot.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

She is a lawyer. You are not. 

You lose when arguing a legal facet- which you are. It should not be that difficult to accept or understand, really.

Your charge that Sachin evaded taxes, is factually FALSE. Pointed out by a lawyer, end of discussion. Yet you keep going because you are blinded by hatred and inability to defer to your superiors in the topic they are superior at. 

dude Sachin wanted import duty exemption.. dang how hard is it for your understand. Duty - customs & central excise.. its a different armt in revenue authority - the other one is income tax.  Import duty was not exempted and the firm paid up. its in public. cant escape this fact, read and post all your like.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

1, Sachin wanted duty exemption on ferrari - fact ( at noted by mariyam the legal authority lol ) 

2, Court said no it has to be paid - fact.

3, the gifting company paid the said duty - fact. 

where is the lie here lol  chill dude.  libel slander etc.. keep harping as you like. i care a foot.

the lie is in your post where you say Sachin evaded taxes. 

You said it right here:

"for the record Kohli did not say GTFO my country. But Sachin evaded tax and its a punishable offence. I am sorry, may be your should talk about history and Canadian law..not Indian law. "

Factually incorrect. 

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

dude Sachin wanted import duty exemption.. dang how hard is it for your understand. Duty - customs & central excise.. its a different armt in revenue authority - the other one is income tax.  Import duty was not exempted and the firm paid up. its in public. cant escape this fact, read and post all your like.

Sure. This does not make him a tax evader like you claimed either. Your allegations are false, period. 

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

It was more like, Sachin wanted not to pay, didnt pay, didnt request waiver. 

Also just because Pramod Mahajan is dead, doesn’t mean whatever he ever said was is untrue.

Also, in that day and age, had Sachin requested, It would have been waived.

Simple as that.

37 minutes ago, mishra said:

It was more like, Sachin wanted not to pay, didnt pay, didnt request waiver. 

Also just because Pramod Mahajan is dead, doesn’t mean whatever he ever said was is untrue.

Also, in that day and age, had Sachin requested, It would have been waived.

Simple as that.

well treue, and it was requested to be waived but  was not waived. and it was asked to be paid for and paid...

i am not sure why some sachin fans want to circle jerk and say it never happened when it did happen. I dont care enough man, posted too much on this.

49 minutes ago, Vilander said:

its sure does make him import duty evader if you want it to be more precise. 

Nope. Its still a false charge. Since he did NOT evade the import duty in the first place. The duty on the article was waved, then paid. Ergo, no charge. Since its a gift, it makes your deliberate slander nonsensical. 

Already pointed out by a lawyer. I think its about time you cut your losses, put ego aside and STFU when decisively told wrong by an expert. Since that expert is not me, i think it should make it slightly easier for you to accept the admonition.

:laugh:

56 minutes ago, Vilander said:

well treue, and it was requested to be waived but  was not waived. and it was asked to be paid for and paid...

i am not sure why some sachin fans want to circle jerk and say it never happened when it did happen. I dont care enough man, posted too much on this.

we are saying it cannot be something that can be used against Sachin's character, since it was a gift, not a purchase and it was taken care of without his interference, in the first place. 

Especially when used as a retort to a fair calling out of Virat's ' if u dont like indian batsmen, go be foreigner' low-class self-promotion. 

I agree, we should come back to Virat showing himself more and more as the 'ugly indian' and bunch of insecure indians are buying his Trump-ish mockery of good, respectable conduct, as 'anarchism against the western maastaaahs!'. 

Edited by Muloghonto
13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

' if u dont like indian batsmen, go be foreigner' low-class self-promotion. 

false, his retort was for the fan saying ' these indians' he has issued a clarification. i called this out before Virats clarification in this very thread. 

The 'harmless' 'fan' did say these indians. as a generalization which needed a retort which came in the form of a crude anger burst from Virat. Nothing to take side or write about.

But  tax ( no import duty..to be precise) evasion is a whole different matter. Which anyway we have discussed in detail.

27 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

'ugly indian' and bunch of insecure indians

the insecure indian is the one who calls 'these indians' as a generalization in a derogatory sense, that is also ugly. Sorry personally i cant support such a language against fellow Indians. 

Edited by Vilander