Kohli shouldn't be making DRS calls

11 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

"I heard very clearly" - said Kohli and signalled T onl

Where did  you hear that? Kohli was saying something else in Hindi. From the live footage, he seemed to be asking others around instead of saying he heard clearly.  He was asking something like “awaaz aayi” or something. 

12 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Where did  you hear that? Kohli was saying something else in Hindi. From the live footage, he seemed to be asking others around instead of saying he heard clearly.  He was asking something like “awaaz aayi” or something. 

Not just this call, he has made wrong calls multiple times and doesn't look the brightest in making such decisions. 

14 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Not just this call, he has made wrong calls multiple times and doesn't look the brightest in making such decisions. 

You wrote something else above. 

Anyways,

i don’t understand the fuss about drs honestly. You ask your players who havr better view and if one of them says he is confident that it might be out, and hence he listens to him and takes it. If he doesn’t take the review  and it comes out to be actually that it was out, then people will be like “Kohli doesn’t trust others. He should have taken it by listening to his team mate”

Just unnecessary topic to me this whole drs shyt. We are better of discussing him Playing Rohit or soemthing else. 

Bowler not interested, keeper not that much and he takes review because of Rahane

Ashwin to Pat Cummins, no run, lovely delivery but that's a review wasted! Lovely off break that turns sharply, Cummins went for the drive and got beaten on the inside edge. Rahane was excited but generally there wasn't much of an appeal. Yet, VK tries the DRS and is proven horribly wrong. Nothing on Snicko and HotSpot

Screenshot from 2018-12-10 06-47-57.png