Jump to content
Peace

INDIA A vs ENGLAND LION in India { 5 ODI & 2 UN - Official Test } Jan - Feb 2019

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Ricky bhui is in every squad... 

Does he know influential people?

 

Not sure, if his domestic performances are good enough to warrant a place consistently in every squad...

 

Happy to see new faces ... himmat Singh, gaiwad, R Chahar etc

 

Seriously, we need to get over likes of Kaul, Takur, D. Chahar ....

 

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

 

4 FC 100s this season, many clutch knocks. Scored 93* vs Lions in the practice match. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Ohhhh nice...

In that case, he deserves it...

He has earned his place


Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk
 

This sums up ICF looool

 

From how does he get picked, must have influential people to .... he has earned his place and deserevs it ....in space of few hrs

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Starpower said:

gakgupta.

Jan 20 match score card 

http://www.bcci.tv/england-lions-tour-of-india-one-day-warm-up-game-2018-19/match/03

 

Jam 18 match we won too

Eng Lion lost 9 batsman for 41 runs 

Eng captain 52+ 11 extra 

http://www.bcci.tv/england-lions-tour-of-india-one-day-warm-up-game-2018-19/match/02

good to see gaekwad did well in the recent game.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/21/2019 at 12:06 AM, King Tendulkar said:

This sums up ICF looool

 

From how does he get picked, must have influential people to .... he has earned his place and deserevs it ....in space of few hrs

Well...I dont follow domestic that closely....

 

I follow enough to keep track of some exciting talents like Gill, Shaw, AnmolPreet, Himmat Singh...but not every tom, dick and harry...

 

So, i missed his name.....

 

 

Edited by gakgupta

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Well...I dont follow domestic that closely....

 

I follow enough to keep track of some exciting talents like Gill, Shaw, AnmolPreet, Himmat Singh...but not every tom, dick and harry...

 

So, i missed his name.....

 

 

I hope you do realise that he has played for India u-19 and played in a Junior WC, and at 22 is playing for his state (which in itself is a huge hnour) while you are a nobody and fit the definition of a TDH perfectly

Edited by ShoonyaSifar

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I hope you do realise that he has played for India u-19 and played in a Junior WC, and at 22 is playing for his state (which in itself is a huge hnour) while you are a nobody and fit the definition of a TDH perfectly

Bhui played two U19 IIRC, 2014 and 2016.

Share this post


Link to post

First List A game today

 

India A Team is - Ajinkya Rahane (C), Shreyas Iyer, Anmolpreet Singh, G H Vihari, Ishan (W), K H Pandya, Axar Patel, D L Chahar, Shardul , Mayank Markande,  Siddharth Kaul,

 

We are playing with 4 specialist batsmen +Ishan! There are 5 specialist bowlers and Krunal Pandya

 

Eng Lions 98/1 in 19 overs

Share this post


Link to post

Kishan hit 3 back to back boundaries in the 49th over under pressure. This england team is a gun team. Some of their player are starts in their county side as well as the t20 blast. I have seem some county and t20 matches here in stadium. Zak chappell is good so is dom bess. 

Edited by neel roy

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

First List A game today

 

India A Team is - Ajinkya Rahane (C), Shreyas Iyer, Anmolpreet Singh, G H Vihari, Ishan (W), K H Pandya, Axar Patel, D L Chahar, Shardul , Mayank Markande,  Siddharth Kaul,

 

We are playing with 4 specialist batsmen +Ishan! There are 5 specialist bowlers and Krunal Pandya

 

Eng Lions 98/1 in 19 overs

Yay finally dream trio playing together, our very own Garner, Holding and Marshall :hysterical:

Share this post


Link to post

Why would anyone think about playing 3 shorter trundlers like Kaul, Chahar and Shardul together in the same team.   !!

 

Where is the foresight and planning   !!

 

How about having 1 or 2 bowlers with some extra pace or bounce or both   ?

 

 

Kaul and Chahar looked completely innocuous and out of place in the few games they played at international level.  And our TM rejected them.  But they are still the only backups being developed   !

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, express bowling said:

Why would anyone think about playing 3 shorter trundlers like Kaul, Chahar and Shardul together in the same team.   !!

 

Where is the foresight and planning   !!

 

How about having 1 or 2 bowlers with some extra pace or bounce or both   ?

 

 

Kaul and Chahar looked completely innocuous and out of place in the few games they played at international level.  And our TM rejected them.  But they are still the only backups being developed   !

Clearly our selectors have a fetish for "control" bowlers.  

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Clearly our selectors have a fetish for "control" bowlers.  

 

None of Chahar, Kaul and Shardul are accurate or " control "  bowlers.   Their lack of natural bounce   (  leading to most of their deliveries hitting the sweet spot of the bat  )   does not help either.

 

They get absolutely mauled whenever they are up against good batsmen.

 

Remember the manhandling of Chahar and Kaul  by the Afghan batters in the Asia Cup  ?   Remember the thrashing of Kaul in England  ?

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

Get rid of Anmolpreet Singh and have KL Rahul play instead. At this rate, Hahane will be our backup opener for the World Cup. 

 

KL, Agarwal, Shaw should be the next in line for the openers slot. 

Why would you replace a 20 yr old averaging 57 at a SR of 100+ in List A matches for one failure? Push Karnataka players like you always do, but not by sidelining bright youngsters

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...