Amazon Prime

coffee_rules

20 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Pretty good price that.

Sent from Kitchen while eating Rajma Chawal.

It is also free with most Voda and airtel plans. To my surpise when I recharged with 95 my prepaid phone I got 1 year membership. On the other hand netflix is not free apart from very expensive plan of vodafone. It is horribly priced at 500 per month which is more than I pay for for all the channels with hd box to my cable.

15 hours ago, Singh bling said:

It is also free with most Voda and airtel plans. To my surpise when I recharged with 95 my prepaid phone I got 1 year membership. On the other hand netflix is not free apart from very expensive plan of vodafone. It is horribly priced at 500 per month which is more than I pay for for all the channels with hd box to my cable.

So if I recharge my Airtel with 95 I would get a 1 year free membership? 

Sounds delightful

10 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I pay 600 per month for Netflix. It's bloody expensive tbh.

No sense in netflix. I pay 300 to den digital cable  for non hd Tv and 400 for HD .In That I got almost all channels. While 600 is for one bloody Netflix.

Edited by Singh bling

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Overall Prime is clearly an inferior product in comparison to Netflix. It mainly relies on it's Hindi shows which might work for some but for me when I subscribe to a streaming service , I want to see high quality dramas and not some Mirzapur type stupid ****.

I thought there were some good ex-HBO shows in Prime, but I am more familiar with the US version.