2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

Also to the liberal guys in here, what happened to AAP's alternative politics? Those who joined the movement for clean politics, look what they've become. How many prominent people left except Arvind, Sisodia, Gopal Rai, Sanjay Singh and these guys talk about Swarajya. Begging INC daily for an alliance. Look at the appeasement Kejriwal did for Amantullah Khan just for votes even sidelining Kumar Vishwas for it.
I too supported them AAP a few years back but they are more or less the same.

Just now, ShankarShailendra said:

Also to the liberal guys in here, what happened to AAP's alternative politics? Those who joined the movement for clean politics, look what they've become. How many prominent people left except Arvind, Sisodia, Gopal Rai, Sanjay Singh and these guys talk about Swarajya. Begging INC daily for an alliance. Look at the appeasement Kejriwal did for Amantullah Khan just for votes even sidelining Kumar Vishwas for it.
I too supported them AAP a few years back but they are more or less the same.

kyunki problem party nhin pure system ki hai ........human nature hia power sar pe chadh jaati

ull find **** in every party and some thing good to. 

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kyunki problem party nhin pure system ki hai ........human nature hia power sar pe chadh jaati

ull find **** in every party and some thing good to. 

Thats why it will need a serious govt in power for a few terms to overhaul and clean the muck stuck in the system since many decades. If not the current government then who? Please dont say Mahagathbandhan.

Edited by ShankarShailendra

Just now, ShankarShailendra said:

Thats why it will need a serious govt in power for a few terms to overhaul and clean the muck stuck in the system since many decades.
If not the current government then who? Please dont say Mahagathbandhan.

thats a choice we ll have to make 

who wud u want at ur home - someone who robs , who spreads terror , who cant handle power

now its an individual choice.....i knw which way ill want get screwed in future. Teri bhi apni choice....how ever u wanna get screwed . 

Thats where ppl need to stop making it about parties and start thinking about whats good for themselves for long run , which is where these parties re very smart by creating stupid issues and as u can see above how ppl are distracted on it 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

thats a choice we ll have to make 

who wud u want at ur home - someone who robs , who spreads terror , who cant handle power

now its an individual choice.....i knw which way ill want get screwed in future. Teri bhi apni choice....how ever u wanna get screwed . 

Thats where ppl need to stop making it about parties and start thinking about whats good for themselves for long run , which is where these parties re very smart by creating stupid issues and as u can see above how ppl are distracted on it 

Kindly please specify those issues due to which above people are distracted.

BJP will win as many as its MP's would need an AC train to travel to Parliament, Congress will win as many as a bus would be enough for all their MP's to travel to Parliament, for Shivsena,TMC a mini bus would be enough, for NCP a car would be enough, for other regional parties Auto would be enough and for Kejriwal a single seat bicycle would be More than enough

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Says the bhakt whose birth on this earth happened just to be a blind follower in life , damn ppl shud stop trolling u......life is already very frustrating . 

That only makes sense for Congress supporters. One is already a “mass leader” for just being a Gandhi. That Rahul and Priyanka can get an award of “no achievements in life”. So anybody who is supporting the Gandhis, is a true Bhakt. 

Whereas 100% of Modi supporters are due to his work and achievements. No single person supports him for being a “Modi”.

5 hours ago, Adi BB said:

I am absolutely bewildered at the narrative carried out by the lutyens media houses, also the hindi media houses that bjp/modi dont want to connect muslims with the mainstream India and divide the regions as hindu/muslims yet their own reporters go to the Muslim areas and proudly ask them "musalman" kya sochta hai ,musalman ke vote me seat jitane ki takat hai ,BJP ko Muslim vote milega ya nahi blah blah which actually itself is divisive and dividing the electoral into communal lines .how would a Muslim feel if you constantly call them "musalman" ?? They are Indians first!

These bastard media houses are so hypocrites and have sold their souls and the less said about the so called secular parties the better 

Why blame the media? The onus on Muslims themselves. They keep believing the fear propaganda and vote based on Mullahs. Where is their own independent thought of mind? Just Education has proven inefficient...

For starters, if their women can get better rights including TT ban, that can help to change the mindset and make them more independent.

1 hour ago, ShankarShailendra said:

Kindly please specify those issues due to which above people are distracted.

national-anti national 

Mandir wahi banega 

naming others chamcha n all sought of categorization

40 minutes ago, someone said:

That only makes sense for Congress supporters. One is already a “mass leader” for just being a Gandhi. That Rahul and Priyanka can get an award of “no achievements in life”. So anybody who is supporting the Gandhis, is a true Bhakt. 

Not really , dnt suppourt gandhis doesnt make u bhakt. I dnt suppourt them 

Bhakt is blind following of someone 

40 minutes ago, someone said:

Whereas 100% of Modi supporters are due to his work and achievements. No single person supports him for being a “Modi”.

then why do these bhakt need to resort to name calling when better is to present facts

Modi in last few weeks have given interviews to ANI, ABP, Zee, RSTV, TOI, TimesNow, Republic, Network18. What has Rahul done comparable? In YouTube, you can find tons of Modi interview. He is easily the most accessible politician of our time despite the abuses and hatred faced.

Its the “secular” propaganda  where only their own people are true, while others are liars. NDTV arent the flag bearer of truth and many other media deserve their chance. Raj thackery is pure and secular once he started to criticise Modi, that shows the hypocrisy around.

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Says the bhakt whose birth on this earth happened just to be a blind follower in life , damn ppl shud stop trolling u......life is already very frustrating . 

Haha mujhe pehle se hi shaq tha ki tu * libtard hoga. Jab tube anti modi articles aur posts upvote karna shuru kar liya, tab sach saamne aa gaya.

mujhe Bhakt banne mein koi problem nahin hai. Tu ja aur tumhare born leader pappu ko vote de do. Woh muft mein tujhe 72000 rs de dega.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

when ur given a job ur accoutable 

Very unstaisfying answers + what about demonetization, money wasted on statue of unity, self promotion. employment rate 

Yes very chaatu interviews....wud have love to see arnab with same body lang he had when he destroyed rahul.Once when someone who asked real question didnt modi ran away from middle of interview....

"humari dosti bane rahe "

yaad hai

just becoz u dnt like someone doesnt make then hate n jab kaam acha kiya hai to darna kya 

how is bollywood maligning hindus ?

So when same amir khan takes lagaan to oscar whole country ir proud and when he raises the question ppl go after his life. BTW when he did raise his concern ppl showed he was right by acting intolerent

If a kid says in class i have an issue u go n check not threaten him to shutup coz that bullying

As i said i have no issue with such conversation 

yea lets wait for a month to knw that are we going to be robbed by one party or lynched by another

As i said kattana to apna hi hai

Of course you wouldn’t find anything wrong in Bollywood. You work in the industry. You don’t have the guts to question. Tu toh bollywood Chamcha hi hai disrespect Bollywood tards ki tarah. Remember the movie PK. Amir khan ko bolo aisa same movies islam pe banao. Bade aaye sickulars.

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Haha mujhe pehle se hi shaq tha ki tu * libtard hoga. Jab tube anti modi articles aur posts upvote karna shuru kar liya, tab sach saamne aa gaya.

mujhe Bhakt banne mein koi problem nahin hai. Tu ja aur tumhare born leader pappu ko vote de do. Woh muft mein tujhe 72000 rs de dega.

yahi to problem hai bhakto ......koi jawab nhin bad name calling tu rahul ka chamcha

Erre maine toi bota hu ki rahul bhi CH**** hai

Lekin tu samjh nhin sakta aankhon pe anhdh bhakti patti hia, tu nikal mere bhai frustration ....i feel pitty n sympathetic for bhakts...life men bht frustation hota hai unke. But tu nikal frustation i wnt mind.....

Btw tere acc men 15 lac aaye kya??? jab maine 15 lac wala lollypop nhin liya to 72k ka ghanta lunga 

2 minutes ago, someone said:

Modi in last few weeks have given interviews to ANI, ABP, Zee, RSTV, TOI, TimesNow, Republic, Network18. What has Rahul done comparable? In YouTube, you can find tons of Modi interview. He is easily the most accessible politician of our time despite the abuses and hatred faced.

Its the “secular” propaganda  where only their own people are true, while others are liars. NDTV arent the flag bearer of truth and many other media deserve their chance. Raj thackery is pure and secular once he started to criticise Modi, that shows the hypocrisy around.

I have unsubscribed this NDTV. Pure filth. It feels like watching a pakistani news channel. They have stooped so low in Modi hatred that now they are openly supporting terrorists and Pakistan in the name of secularism. This has given air to fake propaganda by seculars that 'if you criticise Modi you are an antinational' while none of this is true. All my friends who support Modi are also not completely happy with Modi govt. but what we do know is that Modi is undoubtedly the best person to lead India. 

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Of course you wouldn’t find anything wrong in Bollywood. You work in the industry. You don’t have the guts to question. Tu toh bollywood Chamcha hi hai disrespect Bollywood tards ki tarah. Remember the movie PK. Amir khan ko bolo aisa same movies islam pe banao. Bade aaye sickulars.

their is something wrong in every industry 

question here is how have the maligned hindus i wanna knw 

Yea i remeber Pk....what was wrong in that . M a pandit i found nothing wrong about it . The movie was about all religion .....didnt he take wine to masjid and made joke about burkha color in the movie 

U need to see films in that case as they do point out islam teachings have been wrong misinterpreted 

Frustation ke qaran tum log victim ban ne ka shounk chadha hua hai

Edited by Ankit_sharma03